剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
那就是盖比的所作所为
That's what Gabe's doing.
他试图把这件事归罪在文森特身上
He's trying to pin this on Vincent
因为这样他就能摆脱谋杀罪的指控了
'cause he knows he's gonna get cleared of murder charges.
就像高中的时候
It's like in high school,
丽萨·利伯曼甩了汤米·赖斯以后
when Tommy Rice said that Lisa Lieberman had VD
赖斯就说她得了性病
after she dumped him,
这样就没人再和她约会了
so that no one else would date her.
盖比蓄意编造了这些事情来让文森特出局
Gabe is making up crazy things to get Vincent out of the picture.
这并不意味着他说的就不是事实
It doesn't mean that what he's saying isn't true
丽萨·利伯曼的确有性病
and Lisa Lieberman did have something.
听着 你俩都知道我在公♥寓♥里
Look, you both know that I saw that guy here...
-看见了他 -你当时精神受到了创伤
- in this apartment. - You were traumatized.
你俩一直坚持这么说 可我当时不是
Both of you keep saying that, but I wasn't.
你忘了吗 你母亲被杀时我就认识你了
And you forget, I knew you when your mother was killed.
你跟所有人说是一头野兽救了你
And you told everyone a beast saved you.
盖比也利用了这一点
Gabe's using that, too.
你根本不了解他有多疯狂 对吧
You don't get the extent of his crazy, all right?
他绑♥架♥了希瑟
He kidnapped Heather.
-苔丝 -绑♥架♥
- Tess. - Kidnapped?
没人提出指控
There's been no charges filed.
希瑟一直在忙着筹办派对
Heather has been busy planning the party.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
他不在牢房♥里是什么意思
What do you mean, he's not in his cell?
我的意思是 他又逃跑了
I mean, he escaped again.
不 这不可能
No. That's impossible.
贝丝仍然认为盖比是个可靠的线人
Beth still thinks that Gabe is a reliable source.
你能告诉她 盖比到底对你做了什么吗
Can you just please, tell her what he did to you?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我刚打电♥话♥问过
I just called to check on him
警卫说他不在牢房♥里
and the guard says he's not there.
-希瑟 -你本应该
- Heather... - You were supposed to
让今晚成为我人生中最美妙的夜晚
make this the most amazing night of my life,
可现在 你完全毁了它
and now, you've completely ruined it!
其实 我
Well, I... uh...
我刚才把你妹妹惹毛了
I just totally screwed up with your sister.
文森特不见了
Vincent's gone.
-什么 -肯定有人看了那场新闻发布会
- What?! - Yeah. Someone must have seen that press conference
把他带走了
and had him taken.
我们太专注于阻止贝丝的报道
We've been so focused on killing Beth's story,
可是忘记了人们还在追踪野兽
we forgot that people are still after the beast.
-你要去哪里 -我去找盖比
- Well, where you going? - I'm going to Gabe's.
我觉得这也许都是他一手策划的
I think this might have been his plan all along.
你好 我是消防员弗朗茨
Hey. Fireman Franz.
-女士们火急火燎了吗 -是的
- You the lady on fire? - Yes.
我应该去追她吗
Should I chase her?
不用 这火不大一样
No, it's a... it's a different kind of fire.
希瑟 快来开门吧
Heather, open up, please.
消防员弗朗茨来了 他看起来
Fireman Franz is here, and he looks even cuter
比在网站上还要帅呢
than he did on the Web site.
我现在一点也不想被水管浇
I don't really feel like being hosed down right now.
我很抱歉对贝丝信口胡说
Look, I am so sorry that I blabbed to Beth, okay?
我有太多女同学了
I had too many schoolgirls.
这是真的了
So, it's true?
不好意思 我现在正在进行私人谈话
Excuse me. I'm in the middle of a private conversation.
不 这不是真的 我是故意说谎的
And, no, it is not true. I lied to make a point.
可是别因为我毁了你的派对 好吗
But don't let me ruin your party, all right?
除非准新娘出现 不然你的朋友们
Look, your friends won't even let him take his clothes off
都不肯让他脱衣服
until the bride-to-be comes out here.
跟他说我不在场也脱吧
Just tell him to strip without me, okay?
我现在没法假装成一个幸福的准新娘了
I can't pretend to be the happy bride-to-be one more minute.
假装 为什么 因为她知道文森特的事了
Pretend? Why? Because she knows about Vincent,
你们不肯让她说出来吗
and you guys won't let her say anything?
你能走开吗
Can you go?
说真的 她都不是你的朋友
Seriously, she's not even friends with you.
你也不是 苔丝
Well, neither are you, Tess!
你真是世界上最八婆的人
You have the biggest mouth in the world!
我都没告诉我未婚夫
I haven't even told my fiance.
你没有吗
You haven't?
说什么啊 文森特的事吗
About what? About Vincent?
说我被绑♥架♥了
About the fact that I was kidnapped,
心理受到很大创伤的事
and I'm completely traumatized.
我不要开门
And I am not opening this door.
这东西能达到汽车的速度
You know, this thing can go as fast as a car.
汽车
A car?
我不确定诺克斯跟你说了我什么事
Well, I'm not sure what Knox told you about me.
他说你有了不起的天赋
That you have some incredible talents.
我可说不好
I don't know about that.
问题是 你的生命体征看起来很棒
Thing is, your vitals seem great,
好像你毫不费力一样
like you're not even trying.
你靠这个腕带就能知道啊
Oh, you got all that from this little wristband, huh?
我只是想保证你没有保留实力
I just want to make sure that you're not holding back.
诺克斯来之前 我就以这种速度跑步 好吗
Look, this is the pace I'm gonna go until Knox gets here, okay?
如果你想改变音乐
If you want to change the music,
打发时间 那就做吧
kill some time, then go ahead.
那是诺克斯了吗
Is that Knox now?
什么
What?
盖比 开门 我是凯特
Gabe? Open up. It's Cat.
-你不能进去 -你在干什么
- Hey, you can't go in there. - What are you doing?
-这是什么 -离开这里
- What is this? - Get out of here!
那是助理地检洛文
That's ADA Lowan.
你来找你的蛋糕吗
You looking for your cake?
很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry
如果你偷听到了伤害你感情的话
if you overheard anything that hurt your feelings,
但他在哪里
but where is he?
拜托 盖比 文森特在哪 因为他不在监狱里
Come on, Gabe. Where's Vincent? 'Cause he's not in his cell,
诺克斯也不知道他在哪里
and Knox doesn't know where he is.
你到底为谁效力
Who do you really work for, huh?
你为谁效力
Who do you work for?!
你不告诉我 我就不走
I'm not leaving until you tell me.
不
No!
别开枪
Don't shoot him!
好 刚才太棒了
Okay. Okay, that was awesome.
让我查看你的手♥机♥ 邮件
Let me see your phone, e-mail.
你肯定和谁联♥系♥了
You must have contacted somebody.
我告诉你 我不知道他在哪里
I told you, I don't know where he is.
好吧 那你就跟贝丝谈了
Right, so you just talked to Beth
让她撰写报道吗
to get her to write some article?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
你想让她公开询问问题
You wanted her to start asking questions publicly
来提醒追杀文森特的人 这就是你的计划
to alert whoever's after Vincent. That was your whole plan.
我的计划是让我们真的有机会在一起
My whole plan was to have a genuine shot at us being together,
但你显然只是在利用我
but you, apparently, were just using me.
你威胁要曝光一切
You were threatening exposure.
少找借口 我们有约定
Don't try to justify it. We had an agreement.
我遵守了我的约定
And I held up my end.
我穿上了裙子 进了你的豪车
I put on a dress, and I got in your limo.
我只求你敞开心扉跟我约会
All I asked was that you go into this an open heart.
你做过那么多坏事 还有脸说这话
After everything you've done?
盖比 你绑♥架♥了我妹妹
Gabe, you kidnapped my little sister.
你到处阻碍我和文森特的幸福
You've blocked Vincent and my happiness at every turn.
你缺乏幸福和我没有半点关系
Your lack of happiness has nothing to do with me.
他就是那种人
He is who he is.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
是瑞贝卡·雷诺兹的日记
It's Rebecca Reynolds' journal.
我帮你做调查时找到的
I found it when I was doing all that research for you.
瑞贝卡生命里也有一头野兽
Rebecca had a beast in her life, too.
他最后变得非常危险
He turned out to be so dangerous
她不得不杀了他
that she had to kill him.
我在尽力让你避免那种命运
I am trying to save you from that fate.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表