剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Why else would he become a beast and kill this Beth girl?
因为他想让我们觉得是你干的
Because he wants us to think you did it.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
-文森特 不行 -凯瑟琳 如果盖比是野兽
- Vincent, you can't. - Catherine, if Gabe is a beast,
他会想要我命的
he's gonna be out for blood, my blood,
而我是唯一能阻止他的人 好吗
and I'm the only one who can stop him, right?
-如果你幸运的话 -什么意思
- If you're lucky. - What's that supposed to mean?
意思是盖比和以前不同了 现在更快
It means Gabe's different than he was before, he can blur now.
什么
What?
他用了山姆逼我做的血清
He used the serum Sam made me make,
有托丽血液的那个 野兽的原型基因
the one that had Tori's blood in it-- proto-beast DNA.
盖比以前就很猛
Gabe was pretty badass before,
但谁知道他现在厉害成什么样
but who knows how much more powerful he is now?
好了 目前消息还没传多远
All right, this hasn't gone wide yet.
但被媒体发现也只是时间问题
But it's only a matter of time before the media finds out,
尤其贝丝也是做新闻的
especially since Beth was one of their own.
天呐 贝丝
Oh, my God, Beth.
那混♥蛋♥把她心脏都扯出来了
The bastard ripped her heart out.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
他真的想让大家都怕我
He really wants people to be afraid of me,
觉得她要写我的文章是真的
think whatever she was gonna write about me to be true.
什么 煽动暴♥乱♥吗
What? To incite a mob?
不 是毁了我
No, to destroy me.
文森特
Vincent?
不不 我们行的 好吗
No, no, look, we got this, okay?
回你的小实验室吧
Just go back to your little lab,
找出盖比到底有多厉害
find out how powerful Gabe really is
我们好心里有数
so we know what we're up against.
-"小实验室"吗 -你懂我的意思
- "Little lab"? - You know what I mean.
文森特·凯勒在这里干什么
Hey, what's Vincent Keller doing here?
你是嫌疑犯吗 是警♥察♥抓你来的吗
Are you a suspect? Are the police bringing you in?
她的心真被扯出来了吗
Was her heart really ripped out of her chest?
-柯特·温泽就是这么死的吗 -好了 借过
- Isn't that how Curt Windsor was murdered? - Okay, let us through.
谋杀那晚阿利斯特在哪
Where was Alistair the night of the murder?
什么样的禽兽会那样杀人
What kind of monster would kill someone like that?
你是在包庇凯勒先生吗 警探
Are you protecting Mr. Keller, Detective?
你和他在一起是真的吗
Is it true you're in love with him?
你和阿利斯特在一起吗 雷诺兹小姐
Are you in love with Alistair, Miss Reynolds?
-让开 -阿利斯特 等等
- Get out of the way! - Alistair, no, wait!
-文森特 等等 -等什么
- Vincent, wait. - Wait for what?
他们已经觉得我有罪了
They already think I'm guilty,
不正是盖比想让他们觉得的吗
which is what Gabe wants them to think, right?
不 他想让你追杀他
No, he wants you to go after him.
拼个你死我活
Kill or be killed.
好吧 我愿意冒这险
Yeah, well, I'll take my chances.
但我不愿意
Yeah, but I won't.
你正在掉进他陷阱里 难道看不出来吗
You're playing right into his hands. Don't you see?
就像瑞贝卡担心阿利斯特会做的
Just like Rebecca worried Alistair was doing.
他想让你失控 变身野兽
He wants you to lose control. He wants you to beast out.
各位 我不想当报丧乌鸦
Okay, guys, I don't mean to be the voice of doom here,
但我们得订个计划
but we need a plan.
不如我打电♥话♥给在联调局的保护伞吧
How about I call our guardian angel at the FBI?
看诺克斯特工能否不让这事失控
See if Agent Knox can keep this from getting out of control.
好吧
Okay.
行 那我回局里
Okay, I'm gonna head back to the precinct.
试着让他们慢点调查
I'll try to slow down the investigation,
争取些时间
buy us some time.
求你了
Please!
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me!
-求求你 -诺克斯特工 能听见吗
- Please. - Agent Knox? Can you hear me?
诺克斯 诺克斯特工
Knox! Agent Knox?
盖比
Gabe?
侠胆雄狮 第二季第二十二集[本季终]
你去哪里
Where are you going?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
不 你不能杀盖比
No, you can't kill Gabe.
我们早就说过了
We've already had this conversation.
凯瑟琳 他杀了你朋友
Catherine, he killed your friend.
现在又杀了我们唯一的盟友
And now he's killed our only ally.
好吗 必须阻止他
Okay? This has to stop.
没错 我们会阻止他的 我保证
Yes, and we will stop him, I promise.
但不是这样 不是你这样
But not this way, not your way.
你还有别的办法杀了野兽吗
You know any other way to kill a beast?
我们会想出来的
We will figure it out.
文森特 我鄙视盖比做的事
Vincent, I despise Gabe for what he's done,
也想杀了他
and I want to kill him, too,
但我不行 你也不行 因为这是错的
but I can't and neither can you because it's wrong.
盖比做的就对吗
And what Gabe's doing isn't?
不 当然不对 你知道的
No, of course it is, you know it is.
但你不能再变回制裁者和刽子手了
But you can't go back to being judge, jury and executioner.
那我也不能让他继续滥杀无辜
I can't just let him kill innocent people
好报复我 好吗
to get to me, either, okay?
必须现在就阻止他
This stops right now.
福布斯
Forbes.
计划有变
Change of plan.
凯特刚打来 我们得找到文森特
Cat just called. We've got to find Vincent.
文森特 什么意思 发生什么了
Vincent, what do you mean? What happened?
盖比杀了诺克斯特工
What happened is that Gabe killed Agent Knox,
现在文森特要去杀盖比
and now Vincent's looking to kill Gabe.
诺克斯 我去
Knox?! Holy crap!
盖比疯了
Gabe's gone nuts.
是啊 显然文森特也疯了
Yeah, well, apparently so has Vincent,
凯特阻止不了他去找盖比 所以她需要我们
and Cat couldn't stop him from going after Gabe, so she needs us to.
-事情比她想的严重多了 -什么意思
- More than she realizes. - What does that mean?
我计算了一下
It means I ran some calculations,
考虑到突变 盖比自己注射的跨物种DNA
factored in the mutated, cross-species DNA Gabe injected himself with...
够了 JT 只要告诉我什么意思
Okay, never mind all that, JT. Just tell me what it means.
就是盖比完虐文森特 知道吗
It means Gabe'll kick Vincent's ass, okay?
如果我们在文森特找到盖比之前
It means if we don't stop Vincent
没能阻止他 他会死在盖比手上
before he finds Gabe, Gabe will kill him.
接入全城的监控摄像头
All right, how fast can you tap into
你最快要多久
the city's surveillance cameras?
希望够快让我们找到文森特
Hopefully fast enough to find Vincent.
好 我在路上了
All right, I'm on my way.
来这吗
Here?
好的
Okay, good, um,
或许我们可以聊聊我们俩的事
maybe we can talk about us.
喂
Hello?
一定有别的办法能阻止野兽
There's got to be another way to stop a beast.
我知道那个宝石和颈圈
I mean, I know that the gem and the collar,
-能让他们失去力量 -你没法给盖比戴上
- they stop their powers... - You'll never get it around Gabe's neck.
文森特是唯一一个能这接近他去尝试的人
Vincent's the only one who can get close enough to even try.
我的意思是 不借助文森特的力量
I mean, without Vincent's help.
那就没办法了
Well, then no way.
如果你告诉我的盖比的情况都是真的的话
If everything you told me about Gabe is true.
如果我不能在文森特之前阻止盖比
If I don't find a way to stop Gabe before Vincent does...
你还是会失去文森特
You are gonna lose Vincent either way.
即使他击败了盖比 我告诉过你
Even if he defeats Gabe, I've told you this before,
野兽只会越来越糟
beasts only get worse.
但这不是真的
But that's not true.
是真的 凯瑟琳
It is, Catherine.
那你怎么解释文森特呢
Then how do you explain Vincent?
他没有变坏 他越来越好了
He's not worse, he's better.
我们也越来越好
We're better.
我知道
I know.
这的确解释不通
Ah, it doesn't make any sense.
所有我所见过的情况都是
All I've ever seen is that sooner or later,
他们迟早都会变成怪物
they all turn into, to... to monsters.
我不知道 也许文森特不同
I don't know, maybe, maybe Vincent's different.
也许
Maybe...
也许是你的爱让他变了
Maybe you made Vincent different by loving him.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表