剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
- Us, sleeping together. - I'm not judging.
挖吧
Just keep shoveling.
你什么计划 如果我们挖到的话
So what's the plan? I mean, say we find this thing.
我们会找到的
We're finding it.
然后呢 他在监狱里戴条项链
And then what, he'll wear a necklace in jail? I mean...
我们把它从链子上取下来
We'll take it off the chain.
然后呢 缝在他的工装上吗
And then what? Sew it into his jumpsuit?
他们要求每天都换工装
You know, they make 'em change every day.
犯人总藏有违♥禁♥品♥
Prisoners have contraband all the time.
我肯定我们会想办法
I'm sure we can figure out some way
让他藏一块小宝石的
for him to hide one little gem.
没那么小
It's not that little.
你能不能别说了
Can you please stop?
我知道你和JT有问题
I get you and JT are having issues,
但这是最坏的情况
but this is worst-case scenario.
没有怀疑的余地
There is no room for doubt.
我没有怀疑
I wasn't doubting...
他可能会时失控 变成野兽
He could lose control, be outed,
他可能会杀死某人
he could kill somebody.
好吧 我们会帮他找到宝石
Okay, we'll get him the gem.
我们可以说是宗教信仰
We'll say it's for religious beliefs.
-他们不能反对宗教 -就算我们那样做
- They can't argue with religion. - Okay, even if we do,
还要作证 审判 跟律师交谈
there are gonna be depositions, trials, talking to lawyers.
盖比会帮你找个很棒的律师的
Gabe'll get you a great lawyer.
是的 他最好那样 因为的确是文森特做的
Yeah, well, he better because Vincent did this.
他杀了柯特·温泽
He killed Curt Windsor.
他掏出了他的心脏
He ripped his heart out.
他可能会被判无期
He could get a life sentence.
我不知道他能不能挺过来
I don't know if he could survive that.
我不知道我能不能挺过来
I don't know if I could.
我们刚刚回到彼此身边
You know, we finally just found our way back to each other,
-而现在... -现在你们俩都无比坚强
- and now... - And now you're both incredibly strong.
你什么都能挺过来的
You can survive anything.
的确 你们刚刚复合 但...
And yeah, you just got back together, but...
你们不是什么脆弱的新情侣 你们俩如史诗一般
you're not some fragile newbie couple, you're epic.
我很抱歉 这...
And I'm sorry, you know, this...
这事无关我和JT的问题
this wasn't about my issues with JT,
只是如果文森特出了什么事
it's just that he and my best friend would be devastated
他和我最好的朋友都会崩溃
if anything ever happened to Vincent,
而我不知道能帮上什么忙
a-and I don't know how to help.
我想你已经帮上了
Look, I think that you already did.
这里有些东西
There's something in there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是什么东西
What is that?
钱 手♥机♥ 护照
Money, cell phone, passport,
宝石
gem.
比我印象中的还小
It's even smaller than I remember.
是盖比
It's Gabe.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他们有文森特丢弃温泽尸体的照片
They have pictures of Vincent dumping Windsor's body.
照片是匿名寄到检察官办公室的
They were sent anonymously to the DA's office.
你记得他的尸体是在一条小巷里被发现的吗
You remember his body was found in a alley?
很显然文森特把尸体从JT家搬了出来
Vincent obviously moved the body from JT's.
这什么也证明不了
You know, these don't actually prove anything.
这不是谋杀
It's not of the murder.
我们可以说
We could argue
文森特是在做好人
Vincent was being a Good Samaritan.
他发现了受了重伤的温泽
He found a mortally injured Windsor,
试图帮忙
and he tried to help.
但他没有站出来 因为他那是患有失忆症
But he couldn't come forward because he had amnesia at the time.
他在遭受创伤后应激障碍的的折磨
He was suffering with PTSD.
他无法报告
He couldn't report it.
你真可以去做律师
You really could've been a lawyer.
然后我们可以用证人证词支撑我们的理论
And then we could bolster our theory with character testimony:
他是个战争英雄
he was a war hero,
他救了温泽的女儿 阻止了她被绑♥架♥
he saved Windsor's daughter Tori from kidnapping.
-凯特 -好吧 还是别提托丽了
- Cat. - Okay, maybe we don't mention Tori.
他们在文森特的冰箱里找到了温泽的心
They found Windsor's heart in Vincent's fridge.
什么
What?
他们用照片申请了搜查证
They used the photos to obtain a warrant,
他们昨晚搜查了他的船
they searched his boat last night.
好吧 但温泽的心
Okay, but Windsor's heart
不在文森特的冰箱或者船上任何地方
wasn't in Vincent's fridge or anywhere on his boat.
那是怎么回事 有人放在那里的吗
So what, someone put it there?
有人想陷害他
Someone is setting him up.
他们在哪里找到心脏的
Well, where did they get the heart?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他杀人的时候
But you, me and Tori were the only ones
只有你 我还有托丽在场
who were there when he killed him.
而托丽死了
And Tori's dead.
郑重声明 我可没有留着他的器官
For the record, I have not been holding onto organs
以防止你和文森特重归于好
in case you and Vincent get back together.
你说得对
No, you're right.
但他那时有联络人会这样做
But he had a handler at the time, who would.
在他的冰箱里放一颗心脏
A heart in his fridge?
我在监狱里怎么可能办到这件事
Well how would I manage that from in jail?
你可以雇人去做 这是你惯用的伎俩
By paying someone off, like you always do.
你也太抬举我了
Oh, you give me way too much credit.
我不这么觉得 爸爸
I don't think so, Dad.
几周前我来看你
I was here a couple weeks ago,
告诉你我和文森特♥共♥事
I told you I was working with Vincent
你很担心我的安全
and you were concerned for my safety.
你只是在做一个保护的父亲 仅此而已
You were being a protective father, that's all.
何不就此承认 我们就可以翻篇了
Why don't you just admit it, and we can move on.
好吧
All right.
因为那样你就会用手♥机♥
'Cause then you'd have my confession
把我的证词录下来吗
recorded on your cell phone?
我会承认一件事
I will admit to one thing.
我很高兴文森特终于找到了归宿
I'm very happy that Vincent's finally where he belongs.
待在监狱里
In a cage.
你永远也不能逍遥法外
You'll never get away with this.
你可以尽情地抗争 但你和文森特
You can fight it all you want, but you and Vincent,
已经结束了
it's over.
这不是结束
No, it's not.
无论发生了什么
No matter what happens,
无论我们身在何处 我们都会化险为夷
no matter where we are, we will survive.
让我们拭目以待
Well, we'll see about that,
因为他会被监禁很长一段时间
because he's about to go away for a long, long time.
小白脸
Hey, pretty boy.
凯勒 我们走
Keller. Let's go.
我是福布斯医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Forbes.
坐在椅子上
In the chair.
你好 福布斯医生
Hello, Dr. Forbes.
你上一次抽血出了一点问题
There were some issues with your last blood draw,
所以我们得再来一次
so we got to redo it.
我听说你有点晕针
And since I hear you've got a little needle anxiety,
这么做只是为了以防万一
just want to be on the safe side.
你是米勒吗
Hey. You Miller?
-是的 -我是信息保障处的瓦格斯
- Yeah. - Vargas from IA.
需要和你谈谈对嫌疑人裸身搜查的事情
Need to talk to you about that strip search case.
听上去你有事情要处理
Sounds like you need to take care of that,
不过 我们这里没事的对吧
but, uh, we're good here, aren't we?
是的 没事
Yeah, we're good.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们打算在你的绷带里贴上这个
We're gonna stick this under your bandage.
她找到了
She found it.
等等 什么绷带
Wait, what bandage?
抽血用的绷带
From the blood draw.
我已经换上了新的血样
And I've got new blood samples to swap in.
你现在是个德系犹太人 不过
You're an Ashkenazi Jew, but...
你疯了吗 用你的血样
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表