剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Double shot, right?
你是在监视我吗
Are you staking me out?
你说过你住在这附近
Well, you said you lived around here--
我想碰碰运气
I thought I'd take a chance.
给
Here you go.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
-为什么 -因为开始
- Why? - Because one minute
我们还在一起审问温泽
we're interviewing Windsor together,
接着你就跑走了
the next you're racing off,
而且我没有你的消息
and since I hadn't heard from you...
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
怎么
What?
没什么 只是
Aw, nothing. It's just, uh...
你母亲以前一直对我说这句话
your mother used to say that to me all the time.
你和瓦纳萨很像
You remind me a lot of Vanessa.
特别是眼睛
Especially in the eyes.
她也很善良
She had a good heart, too.
是非观很明确
Strong sense of right and wrong.
你怎么知道我也是这样
How do you know I do?
你是名警♥察♥ 不是吗
Well, you're a cop, aren't you?
你跑去哪里了
So, where did you race off to?
我希望你能信任我
I was hoping you'd trust me.
你才请我喝了一杯咖啡 我还不足以信任你
It's gonna take more than a cup of coffee for that.
但这是个开始
But it's a start.
至少托丽安全了
Well, at least Tori's safe.
真想知道我们会不会抓到绑♥架♥她的人
Wonder if we'll ever catch her kidnapper.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你觉得发生了什么事
So, what do you think happened?
我觉得 温泽觉得自己能独自应付
I think... Windsor made a big mistake
他犯了个大错误
thinking he could handle it on his own.
显然他没有意识到
He obviously didn't realize
他的对手是谁
who he was up against.
显然是
Obviously.
但那种死法依然很可怕
Still, it's a pretty gruesome way to die.
真想知道哪种动物会这样做
I wonder what kind of animal would do that to someone.
你说他把他的心脏扯出来了是什么意思
What do you mean he ripped his heart out?
就是字面意思
I mean exactly that.
凯特做了什么
Wh-What did Cat do?
她能怎么做 她和别人一样惊讶
What could she do? She was as shocked as anyone.
他甚至没给我们机会 让我们试着救温泽
He didn't even give us a chance to try and save Windsor.
看来文森特大大倒♥退♥了
It sounds like Vincent just took a huge step backwards.
我知道
I know.
这就是我担心的
That's what has me worried.
如果他没法自救
It's gonna be hard to save him
我们会很难救他
if he can't save himself.
你依然觉得他是名单上最后一头野兽吗
You still think he's the last beast on the list?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
如果他是 那他时间也不多了
If he is, he's running out of time, too.
你确定不想练散打吗
You sure you don't want to try kickboxing?
那样更能发泄
It's more cathartic.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
你还好吗
You okay?
我 我担心的是你
Me? I'm more worried about you.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
文森特 昨晚发生了什么事
Vincent, what happened last night?
你为什么那样做
What... what made you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
温泽吓了我一跳
Windsor surprised me.
好吗 我还是不
Okay? I still don't...
知道他是怎么挣断手铐的
know how he even broke free.
一切都发生得很快
It just, it happened fast.
我当时突然觉得
I felt this sudden...
精神大增 然后一阵狂怒
surge of energy and then rage, and...
我做出了反应 好吗
I reacted, okay?
他是想杀了我
You know, he was trying to kill me.
当然
Absolutely.
但是...
Still...
你是在担心这意味着我走回头路了
You're worried it means I'm getting worse.
-我没那样说 -但你是这样想的
- I didn't say that. - But you're thinking it.
事后我看见了你的表情
I saw the look on your face afterward.
你很害怕 我
You were scared... of me.
我是震惊
I was shocked.
然后糊涂了 因为
And then confused, because...
我不知道你为什么突然这样做
I-I don't know where that came from.
这和回归人性差不多...
And it's pretty much the opposite of...
完全相反
Getting my humanity back.
文森特
Vincent, listen...
不管你正在经历什么 那并不是精密的科学
whatever's going on with you, it isn't an exact science,
我俩都知道
and we both know that.
往前走两步 再往后退一步
Two steps forward, one step back.
这也没关系
It's okay.
只要你努力前进就行
As long as you're at least trying to go forward.
只剩一个任务了 对吧
Just one more mission, right?
然后我俩就能长相厮守了
Then it's just you and me again.
是啊
Yup.
我只希望知道是什么触发了我的怒火
I just wish I knew what triggered it.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表