剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
它会压垮神经系统
It overwhelms the nervous system.
他们会死的
They'll die.
外面是不是发生了这种事
Is that what's happening out there?
有我出马 不会继续很久了
Not for long if I can help it.
先别走 等等
Hold on. Wait.
听着 凯瑟琳 你一定要阻止这件事
Listen, Catherine, you've got to stop this,
把这件事彻底了结
finish this once and for all,
否则你永远无法享受生活
or you're never gonna have a life,
这个文森特 还有一切
this Vincent, everything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
因为如果你不这么做 它就会毁掉你
Because if you don't, it will consume you
就像它毁掉我和你的叔祖母那样
the way it consumed me and your great aunt...
太疯狂了
That is crazy.
不是 我不想让你身陷困境与麻烦
No, it's not! I tried to save you from it, to spare you,
但现在我做不到
but I can't now.
你只能靠自己
You gotta do it on your own.
你得在野兽杀了你之前 先杀了他们
You gotta kill the beasts before they kill you.
尤其是文森特
Especially Vincent.
够了 警卫
Okay, guard!
等等 听好 别被他骗了
Wait! Listen, don't let him fool you.
他不会变好 野兽只会越来越糟糕
He is not gonna get better. They only get worse,
只有你能阻止他
and only you can stop him!
山姆和一个建筑工人见了面
Sam went up with some construction worker,
-但他们都没出来 -他会去哪呢
- but no one came out. - Where'd he go?
不知道 我觉得我该待这儿 然后通知你
I don't know, but I thought I'd stay here and call you.
你觉得是他找到另一个叫雅各布·萨特的人了吗
You think he found another Jacob Sutter?
天 希望不是
God, I hope not.
你没事吧
You okay?
我爸叫我杀了文森特
You mean other than the fact
这也能叫没事吗
that my father says I have to kill Vincent?
-什么 -算了 没什么
- What? - Never mind. It's stupid.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
抱歉 就快好了
Sorry, I'm almost done.
你没伤得更重已经很幸运了
You know, you're lucky it wasn't worse.
我不知道怎么办 又不能开枪
I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just shoot him.
我好烦我只能藏在这里
I'm just upset because I'm stuck in here hiding
而你在外面和野兽作斗争
while you're out there fighting beasts.
想出让你假死的办法时
We didn't know that was Sam's plan
我们也不知道那是山姆的计划
when we came up with the idea to make him think you're dead.
没错 但我本应该预见到的
Yeah, but I should have figured it out.
逼JT制血清
I mean, getting JT to make the serum,
在缪尔菲德孤儿身上做试验
experimenting on Muirfield orphans to figure out
研究怎样把人变成野兽
how to turn one into a beast?
他终于找到一个野兽了
Well, he finally found one.
问题是 山姆要野兽干什么
The question is, what does Sam want a beast for?
毕竟 他费了很多力气来制♥造♥野兽
I mean, after all, he's gone to a lot of trouble to make one.
花了好几年时间
It took him years.
如果能找到这个神秘的巴恩斯先生
We might find the answer to that
我们也许就能找到答案
if we can find the elusive Mr. Barnes.
我一直在查他的资金流动 但范围太广
I've been trying to follow his money trail, which is extensive.
这家伙买♥♥实验器材 车
I mean, this guy bought lab equipment, cars,
睡豪华酒店 但就是没巴恩斯的踪迹
stayed at luxury hotels, but no actual sign of Barnes.
我从来没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it,
特别是在如今
especially in this day and age.
他显然在尽可能地隐姓埋名
He's obviously doing everything he can to conceal his identity.
所以又回到山姆了
Which brings us back to Sam.
我们得找到他 阻止他
We have to find him, stop him
不让他完成他打算做的事
from doing whatever it is he's about to do.
-苔丝不是在找他吗 -没错
- I thought Tess was looking for Sam? - She is,
但通过他的新野兽找他会更快
but it'll be faster to track his new beast to him.
你是想让文森特追踪野兽
You mean, have Vincent track his beast.
-我和你一起去 -盖比 你不行
- I'm coming with you. - Gabe, you can't.
怎么不行了
The hell I can't.
我不会让你再受伤了
I'm not risking you getting hurt again.
不行 你有野兽基因 你是易感人群
No, you have the gene, you're predisposed, which means
这不仅仅是不让山姆知道你还活着
this isn't just about Sam figuring out you're still alive.
还是不让他把你再变回野兽
It's about him turning you back into a beast.
你还想变回野兽吗
You really want to risk that?
一个真正的医生抽病人的血
You know, it's one thing to be an actual doctor
和假装是医生偷病人的血
and take patient's blood, it's another thing to pretend
性质完全不一样
to be one and steal it.
我相信在纽约 这是重罪
I believe, in New York, that's called a felony.
没错 杀人也是重罪 对吧
Yeah, and so is murder, okay?
继续找解药吧
So keep looking for an antidote.
我们得想办法救这人的命
We gotta figure out a way to save this guy's life.
考虑到另一个雅各布死得有多快
And considering how fast the other Jacob died,
我觉得我没多少时间了
I don't think I got much time left.
"我" 你把这事都自己揽着
"I"? I mean, you're taking this awfully personally.
这可不是你的错
I mean, it's not like it's your fault.
事情不是这样的 行吗 只不过...
Yeah, well, it's not about that, okay? It's just...
我也糊涂了
I don't know, you know?
想起往事 当一名真正的医生
Remembering what I used to do, being an actual doctor
回忆起当医生的感觉
and remembering what that felt like, you know?
也许你人性一面比你想象中更快回归了
Maybe your human side's coming back faster than you thought.
反正这个雅各布肯定注射了
Anyway, this Jacob's definitely been injected
我制的血清 我认得这些标记
with the serum I made. I recognize the markers.
那他为什么没变成野兽
Okay, so why is it not turning him into a beast?
而是要死了呢
Why-Why is it killing him instead?
不清楚 但因为他不是野兽
I don't know, but an antidote might work precisely
解药可能就恰好能起作用了
because he's not a beast.
虽然我不知道他为什么没变
Although I have no idea why he's not.
因为他不是易感人群
It's because he's not predisposed.
不像你 你显然是 而不像盖比
Unlike you obviously were, and Gabe.
山姆要找的就是
That's what Sam's been searching for,
那些易感人群
others who are predisposed.
终于找到了他想要找的雅各布·萨特
He finally found the Jacob Sutter he wanted.
等等 你意思是他制♥造♥了野兽吗
Wait-- you mean, he's made a beast?
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm positive.
他攻击你了吗 让我看看
What, did he attack you? Let me take a look.
没事 我很好
No, it's okay. I'm okay.
关键是他跑了
The point is he got away,
而你是唯一能通过追踪他找到山姆的人
and you are the only person who can track him to Sam.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
不 完全没有
No. No, not at all.
我们还在想办法
We're trying to figure out how
救这一位雅各布·萨特呢
to save this other Jacob Sutter.
你知道的 现在在医院里那位
You know, the one who's actually in a hospital.
交给真正的医生们吧
Leave that to the real doctors.
文森特 山姆拥有了一头野兽
Vincent, Sam has a beast.
不管他想要野兽干什么 这都不是好事
And whatever he wants him for, it's bad.
这肯定会造成大量伤亡
And it will undoubtedly cost people lives,
你是唯一可以阻止他的人
and you're the only one who can stop him.
好吧 明白了 我会去的
Okay, okay, yeah, I'll do it, okay.
不再成为野兽到此结束了
So much for beast cold turkey.
尽快制出解毒剂吧
Just find the antidote, okay?
当所有人都需要坏人的时候
It's hard to be Doctor Jekyll
你是很难保持善良本性的
when everybody keeps wanting Mr. Hyde.
喂 有人能听到吗
Hello! Can anyone hear me?!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你能放我出去吗 求你了
Hey, can you get me out of here, please?
你不记得了 是吧
You don't remember, do you?
什么都不记得吗
Anything?
或者是我给这葬礼加的一点料
Or something extra I put in this funeral.
真不走运 你袭击了一个女人
Now, unfortunately, you attacked a woman
他的男友肯定会来找你复仇
whose boyfriend undoubtedly will come looking for revenge.
之所以说不走运
Unfortunate, because it delays
是因为这事耽误了我要你做的正事
what I really need you for.
不过 也有好的一面
However, bright side?
我们可以看看你能否对付他
We'll see if you can handle him.
我不认识你 也不知道你对我做了什么
I don't know who you are or what you did to me,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表