剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
文森特 文森特
Vincent! Vincent!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
快啊 见鬼 你必须活着
Come on, damn it! I need you alive.
凯瑟琳 我知道
Catherine, I know
我还没有赢回你的信任
I haven't earned your trust back yet.
但是我能赎罪的唯一方式就是不断努力
But the only way I can truly make amends is to keep trying.
我一直在找你
I never stopped looking for you.
你是谁
Who are you?
还有更多的野兽
There are more of them out there.
谁为那条船付的钱 是有人在控制你吗
Who pays for that boat? Is someone controlling you?
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are!
我自己记起来了
I remembered it.
文森特 现在别装了好吗
Vincent, please don't do this right now.
我知道这些都是记忆碎片 但是我记得你了
I know they're just flashes, but I remember you.
太晚了
It's too late.
你记起来的那段感情
That relationship that you're remembering,
我无法承受
I can't handle it.
这就是四个月
This is what happens
什么都不管的后果
when you put your life on hold for four months.
房♥间变得一团糟
Your room turns into a mess.
只有房♥间吗
Just the room?
我找不到最喜欢的高跟鞋了
I cannot find my favorite heels.
你脚上刚穿了十分钟的那双鞋子
Okay, well, I like the shoes you've been wearing
就很不错啊
for the last ten minutes.
对 穿这双就行
You're right, this is fine.
好吧
Okay.
我就是想出去
I just want to go out
换换口味 玩一玩
and have fun for a change,
不想一直坐在这里闷闷不乐
instead of sitting around here being P.O.'d all the time.
对 因为你又没什么
Right, cause it's not like you have anything
好闷闷不乐的
to be P.O'd about.
对 但那结束了
Right, but that's done.
我痛快地哭了一场 我冥想过
I had a good cry, I meditated,
我还去上了跆拳道班 我已经走出来了
I took a kickboxing class, I'm over it.
真的吗 到底走出哪部分了
Really? Over which part exactly?
是你妹妹搬走
The sister moving away part?
你父亲不是你亲生父亲
The father who wasn't really your father?
还是跟你撒谎并且杀人的失忆男友这部分
The amnesiac boyfriend who lies and, you know, kills?
只有别的野兽还让我心烦 偶尔
Only other beasts, and occasionally,
还有那些真的很坏的坏人
bad guys who are, who are really bad.
对 冥想一下 练练跆拳道
Yeah, a little meditating, a little kickboxing...
好吧 我的生活一团糟 现在高兴了吧
Okay, my life is a mess. Are you happy?
除非你把耳环摘下来 实在太晃了
Only if you switch out those earrings. They're too dangly.
我实在 实在受不了
I can't, I just can't. I can't.
苔丝 我不知该如何是好
Tess, I don't know what to do.
本来文森特的事就够让我混乱的了
My head was reeling enough with all the Vincent stuff,
现在又发生了那么多别的事
and now with everything else,
我都不知道该相信什么了
I don't know what to believe.
-我可以提个建议吗 -喝杯葡萄酒吗
- Well, can I make a suggestion? - A glass of wine?
我本来想说去看心理医生的
Mm, I was gonna say therapy.
但这是你的工作
No, but that's your job.
今晚你要好好劝我
And tonight you are going to counsel me
忘记一切 出去开心一下 好吗
to forget everything and go out and have fun, okay?
你要想忘掉野兽 我肯定大力支持你
Hey, you know I'm the number one supporter of the beast time-out,
但是凯特 你真的以为可以某天早上突然醒来
but Cat, do you really think you can just wake up one day
你就跟文森特毫无瓜葛了吗
and be done with Vincent?
毫无瓜葛 不
Be done? No.
但是我不能等到六十岁
But I can't wait till I'm 60
等他记起以前的事
for him to get all of his memory back
或者是告诉我谁派他执行那些任务的
or to tell me who's sending him out on these missions.
我再也受不了更多谎言了
I can't live with any more lies.
好 我说过 我支持你
All right, like I said, I'm all in.
你得先弄清楚自己的事 然后才是文森特
First, you had to figure out you, then maybe Vincent.
对 管他什么文森特
Yeah. Vincent who?
我得尽快处理掉你名单上的人
I need to get through your list as soon as possible, okay?
告诉我 下一个是谁
So, tell me, who's next?
没那么简单
Oh, it's not that easy.
要找到这些野兽是需要时间的
It takes time to find these beasts.
我得先拿到情报 审查情报
I gotta get intel, vet it first
这样你才能知道自己的对手是谁
so you know what you're up against.
我才不管我的对手是谁
I don't give a damn what I'm up against, right?
反正我会处理好的
I'll handle it.
我只是想尽快结束这一切
I just need this over and done with.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
为什么突然这么急 发生什么事了
Why the sudden rush? What happened?
是不是因为凯瑟琳
Is this something to do with Catherine?
对
Yeah.
知道吗 就是因为凯瑟琳
You know what? Yes, it does, okay?
我记起关于她的事了
I remembered something about her.
虽然不多 只是一两段记忆片段
You know, it wasn't much-- it was just a flash or two--
但是却把我搞得很混乱
but sir, it is messing with my head, okay?
我感觉自己是两个不同的人
I feel like I'm two different people,
我快疯了
and it's driving me crazy.
文森特 这个话题我们之前谈过了
Vincent, we've had this conversation before.
你是有任务在身的战士 仅此而已
You are a soldier on a mission, period.
任何让你分心的东西
Anything that distracts you from that mission
都会让你脆弱 分神
makes you vulnerable, splits your focus,
你必须专心致志
and you've got to stay focused
因为只有你才能阻止那些野兽
because you are the only one who can stop these beasts.
那你就抓紧给我找到下一个目标让我专心啊
Yeah, well find me another damn mission so I can focus, okay?
否则我满脑子都是凯瑟琳
So I can get Catherine out of my head.
你得跟她保持距离
You need to stay away from her.
你得给我找到别的野兽
Yeah, and you need to find me another beast.
我身后的场面真是令人难以置信
It is an unbelievable scene, as you can see behind me,
纽约消防局称
which FDNY says
现在的燃烧温度比飞机起火的温度还高
is burning hotter than an aircraft fire.
调查人员说昨天火灾的证据表明
Investigators said evidence from yesterday's fire suggests
纵火犯是手动点燃燃烧装置的
the arsonist sets off these incendiary devices by hand,
这足以致命 但是现场没有发现尸体
which should be fatal, but with no body recovered,
调查人员现在仍在调查
investigators are still trying to figure out
纵火犯是如何幸存并逃出火场的
how the arsonist survives and escapes these attacks.
他不是人类 而是野兽 这就是原因
He's not a human, he's a beast-- that's how.
有人说纵火犯可能
One theory is that the arsonist
穿着蛭石[防火材料]防火服
wears a vermiculite entry suit.
蛭石防火服是消防员救火时
These are large, silver fire-retardant suits
穿的一种宽大的银色阻燃服
used when firefighters are battling blazes...
-可能他就是防火服 -超过2000度
- Maybe he is the suit. - ...above 2,000 degrees.
但是这个说法有一个问题...
One problem with this theory is that...
帮我找下钱德勒
Someone get me Chandler!
快
Fast!
你没必要打这么重 知道吧
You know you don't have to hit it so hard, right?
确实
Yeah, I do.
还想跟我谈谈吗
Want to talk about it some more?
不用 我玩得正开心
No, I'm having fun.
你开心就好 但我们没必要一整晚
Which I'm all for, but we don't have to go the whole night
都假装没事
pretending like nothing's wrong.
那三杯忘忧酒
Well, then what was the point
还有什么意义
of those three mind erasers?
你现在是怎么回事
Who are you right now?
你好 我是科林
Hi. I'm Colin.
我只想介绍下自己 我是科林
I just wanted to introduce myself: I'm Colin.
没看我正忙着呢吗
And I am in the middle of something.
麻烦让一下
Excuse me.
我们以后可能不会见面了
But I may never see you again.
你是我见过最漂亮的女孩
You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
真是老掉牙
Oh, that is sour.
说真的 我挺好的
And really, I'm good.
不如走吧
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表