剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
听起来你还是想取消
Still sounds like you're canceling.
不是 我可以带男伴一起去
No. I-I can bring date.
就在纽约北部
And it's in upstate New York.
会很有意思的
It could be fun.
那挺好的 但是
you know, that's fine. But, um,
我得挂了 检察官办公室打过来了
I got to go. The D.A.'s office is calling.
好的 等等 你提醒我了
Okay, wait, that reminds me.
因为我没法走正常程序
Since I can't go through standard procedure,
你能帮我弄一个搜查证吗
could you get a warrant for me?
我想看下达娜公♥寓♥的监控
I want to look at the surveillance from Dana's apartment.
好的
Yeah.
我要求太过分了吗
Or if that's too much to ask...
没事 就是要稍等一会儿
Uh, no. It just may take a while.
我一会儿给你回电 好吗
But, listen, I'm gonna have to call you back, okay?
好的
Okay.
文森特
Vincent?
我刚要出去
Hey, I was just about to head out, so...
下面没有东西吗
So, there's nothing down there?
不 我准备去达娜那儿
Uh, no, no. I was gonna take off to Dana's place,
试着追踪袭击山姆的人
try and track down Sam's attackers.
我把你搅进这周末 你生气了
You're mad because I roped you into this weekend.
-我没生气 -我只是觉得
- Come on, I'm not mad. - I just think
那样可能对案子更有利
that it could potentially be good for the case.
我们一起出动
Us all going away together?
我只是 我觉得山姆在刻意回避事情
Yes. I just... I think Sam blocked things to try and cope,
而这周末 他会比较放松
and this weekend, he'll be relaxed,
-他也许会记起什么 -对不起
- he might remember something. - You know what? I'm sorry.
我不知道我有什么用
I don't know how I can help with all that.
不 他想让你去那儿
No, because he wants you there.
那会让他放松的
That'll help him to relax.
我们现在都在这儿
Okay, look, we're both here right now.
我们能至少找到去下面
Can we at least figure out how to access
那鬼地方的方式吗
whatever's underneath here?
我把咖啡撒在这儿了 然后听到了回声
I spilled my coffee around here, and there was an echo.
你会去重申婚约仪式吗
Will you come to the vow renewal?
你男朋友去吗
Uh, what about your boyfriend?
-在这儿吗 -对
- Here? - Yeah.
毕竟是情人节 所以...
I mean, it's Valentine's Day and all, so...
我们是朋友
Well, you and I are friends,
而且都在调查这个案子
and we're both invested in this case, you know.
我觉得他不会多想的
I think he'll accept that.
好吧 我去
Okay, fine, I will go.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么你的心还跳这么快
Okay, why is your heart still racing?
我可是在试着听清那回声
'Cause I'm trying to hear this damn echo,
可听到的都是...
and all I can hear is...
好吧 是盖比
Okay, it's Gabe.
我还是有点放心不下他
I still have this nagging feeling about him.
就在刚才 我告诉他这周末的安排时
You know, just now, when I told him about the weekend,
他好像有点生气 也不是太情愿
he just... he seemed annoyed, and then he was reluctant
去申请达娜家的搜查令 而且
to get a warrant for Dana's apartment, and...
凯瑟琳 可能他正忙着呢 好吗
Catherine, maybe he's busy, right?
他才接手新工作
He just started a new job.
对 可他也骗了我
Yeah, but he also lied.
-他说自己在家 可是不在 -我不知道
- He said he was home, and he wasn't. - I don't know.
可能他出去给你
Maybe he's off buying you
买♥♥情人节礼物之类的了
a Valentine's Day gift or something.
你说得对 我可能只是紧张过头了
You're right. You're right. I'm probably just nervous,
也有道理 毕竟我是开始一段新恋情
starting a relationship, which actually makes sense,
鉴于上一段那么惨不忍♥睹的收场 别介意
considering how badly the last one ended, no offense.
没关系
None taken.
我好像发现他们怎么下去的了
Think I found how they got down there.
来吧
Come on.
焚化炉吗
A furnace?
你觉得是用来烧什么的
What do you think they were burning in there?
骨头
Bones.
他们都是人类
They're human.
虽然细胞都变异了
Although the cells are corrupted.
这说明巴恩斯让弗兰克·达内尔
Which means Barnes had Frank Darnell experimenting
在某人身上试验 然后又烧死他了吗
on whoever this is, and then had them incinerated?
实际上 DNA显示里面不止有一个人
Actually, the DNA points that there's more than one victim.
好消息是我保住了我俩的工作
So, the good news is I saved our jobs.
-坏消息呢 -好吧
- And the bad news? - Okay.
起因是有个神经病送了我一束
Uh, what happened is that some idiot sent me the most
有史以来最丑最大的花
hideous, over-the-top bouquet I have ever seen,
又让沃德抓住了把柄
which Ward somehow interpreted as another sign
说我们不干正事
that you and I are not doing our jobs.
-这太可笑了 -不 可笑的是
- That's ridiculous. - No. What is ridiculous
那束花里还有气球冒出来
are the balloons coming out of this thing.
我喜欢气球
I like balloons.
好了 苔丝 继续说坏消息
Okay, Tess, the bad news?
好吧 所以为了说服他
Okay, so to convince him that, you know,
我们没有把分局当成自己的"野马牧场"[妓院]
we're not using the precinct like our very own Mustang Ranch,
我不得不跟他说我们有桩案子
I had to tell him that we have a case,
所以山姆·兰登遇袭正式立案了 求你别生气
so Sam Landon's attack is now official. Please don't be mad.
实际上 这未必是坏事
Actually, that might not be a bad thing.
你没听到"细胞变异"这几个字吗
Uh, did you not hear the part about corrupted cells?
纽约警局查了这事 就有可能查到野兽
NYPD gets onto this, they could get onto beasts.
我们不用告诉他们这一层
We're not gonna tell them that part,
但既然现在立案了
but now that this is official,
我们就可以名正言顺地审讯山姆
we can actually drag Sam into an interrogation room,
施压让他开口
pressure him into talking.
你不说要让他放松吗
What happened to keeping him relaxed?
我们找到了人骨碎片
We found bone chips.
达内尔在山姆的牢房♥下面焚化尸体
Darnell has been burning bodies underneath Sam's cell.
我都能闻到两层楼下的人烤焦了吐司
Someone burns toast two floors below me, I can smell it.
可我问他的时候 他矢口否认知道任何事
And when I asked him about it, he denied knowing anything,
说那是下水道
said it was a sewer line.
不敢相信你居然把我带来这里
I can't believe you brought me in here.
他们才威胁要杀了我 就因为我跟你说话了
They just threatened to kill me for talking to you.
我们知道你很害怕
We know, you're terrified.
所以才觉得你没跟我们交代所有的事
That's why we think you're not telling us everything.
我都说了
I have.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
山姆 你知道我是什么 好吗
Sam, you know what I am, okay?
很显然 我做过让自己追悔莫及的事
Obviously, I've done things that I feel guilty about.
闭口不谈可没什么帮助
Doesn't help to keep it in.
你可以告诉我们 我们会保护你的
You can tell us. We'll protect you.
他说他会杀了我
He said he'd kill me--
弗兰克 不管他是谁
Frank, whoever he was--
如果我不协助他实验的话
if I didn't help with his experiments.
而当实验无效时
And when they didn't work,
他会把他们带去...
he'd take them down to the...
谁
Who?
我不知道他们的名字
I didn't know any of their names,
除了一个 克拉拉
um, except one. Uh, Clara.
我不想死
I didn't want to die.
只想能再见到达娜
I-I just wanted to see Dana again.
你看到弗兰克和其他人在一起吗
Did you see anyone else with Frank?
可能是跟巴恩斯合作的人
Someone who might have been working with Barnes?
或者就是巴恩斯
Or maybe is Barnes?
有一个男人定期会过来
Uh, there was one man who'd come down periodically.
他长什么样子
Can you describe him?
高个子
Um, tall,
深色头发
dark hair, uh,
在下面也看不太清楚
couldn't see much down there.
我还以为他是巴恩斯的手下
I-I just thought he was one of Barnes's men.
怎么了
What?
就是他
That's him.
沃德队长吗
Captain Ward?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表