剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
我希望我们可以谈谈
I was hoping that we could, you know, talk.
-谈什么 -谈谈你为什么对我隐瞒真♥相♥
- About...? - About why you've been hiding the truth from me...
爸爸
Dad.
文森特只剩下两个任务了
Vincent only has two missions left.
-那不好吗 -不 这是件坏事
- And that's not a good thing? - No. It's a bad thing.
最后一项任务很可能就是除掉文森特
The last mission could very well be Vincent.
目标叫柯特·温泽
Target's name is Curt Windsor.
他自愿参加第一批实验
He volunteered for the first experiments.
但自从他前妻去世之后
But he's only been getting more paranoid
他就变得更为偏执
since his ex-wife died--
尤其是对待他的女儿 托丽
especially about his daughter Tori.
-托丽 -爸爸
- Tori! - Daddy?
求你了 不要
Please, no...
我给你正好两分钟
And I'm giving you exactly two minutes
来决定什么对你来说更重要
to decide what's more important to you--
你女儿 或者继续做野兽
your daughter or staying a beast?
到底怎样才能做到
How would that work, exactly?
你得先死去
You'd have to die.
烹饪完毕
Cooked and ready.
你又不是在做火鸡
It's not a turkey.
你满是过感恩节的喜悦之情
Well, you're full of Thanksgiving cheer.
暴露的危险可不会
The threat of exposure doesn't exactly
引出我的欢乐一面
bring out my cheery side.
但如果他死了的话 我肯定会感激不尽的
But I will be filled with gratitude once he's dead.
我心脏跳得很快
My heart is racing.
我的也是
Mine too.
但是我无法把你的心脏直接掏出来
Except I can't rip yours out of your chest.
抱歉 那个场景就是在我脑海里挥之不去
I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't get the image out of my head.
温泽的心脏就在你手里
You-you had Windsor's heart in your hand.
甚至还在跳动
It was still beating.
他当时要杀他女儿
He was about to kill his daughter.
我知道 他是头邪恶的野兽
Yes, I know, he was a vicious beast,
但是你 你也同样邪恶
but you... you were just as vicious.
我并没有屈服于兽♥性♥一面
You're not losing me to that other side of myself.
我只是 我得完成名单上的任务
Look, I just... I gotta finish this list--
再做一次任务 以后我就再也不用去杀野兽了
one more mission, then these beast killings are over, done.
你相信你的联络人吗
And you trust your handler?
相信
Yes.
因为如果那个人
Because if he or she
让你去杀失控的野兽
has you saving the world
来拯救世界的话
by killing out-of-control beasts,
而你也和他们一样失控
and you are just as out-of-control...
不 我跟他们不一样
No, I am different.
凯瑟琳 我一直在想这件事 好吗
Catherine, I've been thinking about this, okay?
可能我这次失控
Maybe this loss of control,
只是对其它暗♥杀♥行动的反应
it's just a reaction to all the other assassinations.
就像如果警♥察♥执行任务期间杀了人
You know, when an officer kills on duty,
他们会被强制休假
they're given a mandatory leave of absence, right?
好让他们不要...
So they don't...
把别人的器官掏出来吗
Rip people's organs out?
可能是工作上的事
That might be work.
喂
Hi.
凯瑟琳 我是鲍勃
Catherine, it's Bob.
打扰到你了吗
Am I catching you in the middle?
没有 有事吗
No, um... what's up?
你可能早就定好计划了
You probably already have plans,
但是我...我想
but I was, uh... I was hoping
跟你一起过感恩节
we might have Thanksgiving together.
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
我都没有意识到
Um... you know, I didn't realize
已经是十一月末了
that it was the end of November already.
我工作太忙了
I've been so caught up with work.
那是 你今年经历了那么多事
Well, of course, you've had a crazy year,
所以我才想让你
which is why I thought it might be nice
-来蒙托克这边的房♥子一起过节 -蒙托克
- if you'd to come to my house in Montauk. - Montauk?
因为我假期后要出国...
And since I'm leaving the country after the holiday...
能稍等一下吗
Can you hold on a second?
你想去蒙托克
You want to go to Montauk.
不是 我只是希望我们...
No, I just wish that we--
活在另一个世界中 好让我见你家长吗
Lived in an alternate universe, and I could meet the parent?
他不是我的"家长"
He's not my "Parent"--
他是温泽案件的主要调查人员 好吗
He was the lead investigator on the Windsor case, okay?
即使我感觉没事...
Even if I did feel fine--
你说过你没事的
You said you were fine.
他是联调局的 我是杀手
He's FBI, I'm an assassin.
我是受控的好杀手
Okay-- perfectly fine, in-control assassin,
但如果你想去 不用管我 去就行了
but, look, if you want to go, go-- just go, go without me.
鲍勃 我刚才问过我男朋友了
Hey, Bob, I just had to check with my boyfriend.
不巧他已经都为我俩计划好了 所以...
It actually turns out that he made plans already for us, so...
现在见你男朋友有点早了对吧
Probably a little early to meet the boyfriend.
可能吧
Probably.
如果你有时间的话
Well, if anything changes for you,
随时可以过来
the invitation still stands.
我是你的家人嘛
I am family.
至少我想成为你的家人
At least, I'd like to be.
谢谢 旅行愉快
Thank you. Happy travels.
知道吗 我的确在计划
You know I am making plans...
一起过感恩节
for Thanksgiving.
我身上发生了那么多事 你也一样
With everything that's going on with me, and you,
懂我意思吧 这是你养父去世后的
you know what I mean? It's the first year
第一个感恩节 我明白
without your actual father-- I get it.
我明白你为什么想去蒙托克
I understand why you would be tempted to go to Montauk.
那我们谁负责做感恩节大餐呢
So, who's cooking this feast?
我做土豆泥很拿手哦
I make some good mashed potatoes.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Mm-mm.
但是我也可以按菜谱来...
But I could follow a recipe...
-好 -好让你看到别的场景
- Hmm... - give you some new images to focus on,
我做饭 切菜...
of me cooking, chopping...
好吧 不切菜了
Okay, maybe, maybe not chopping.
吻你怎么样
Maybe me kissing you?
我们还得做饭
Well, we've got a meal to make
我去把菜谱拿出来
and I'm gonna pull out the cookbooks.
你买♥♥了一大堆过节的食材啊
Looks like the holiday section threw up on you.
我知道你讨厌感恩节
I know you hate Thanksgiving,
但是文森特和我要过一个老式的感恩节
but Vincent and I are having a good old-fashioned celebration.
老式的 认真的吗
Old-fashioned? Really?
用塑料干草
With, uh, plastic hay
和南瓜味儿的咖啡豆吗
and pumpkin-flavored coffee beans?
想法是老式的
The spirit is old-fashioned.
我们要关注我们要感恩的那些事
We're focusing on all we have to be grateful for.
这是他最后一个任务了 所以
It's his last mission, so...
干嘛
What?
盖比不想让我在他找到证据前
Gabe didn't want me to say anything
透露什么
until he had proof,
但是他认为他的联络人要陷害他
but he thinks his handler's setting some kind of trap for him.
什么
What?
文森特是名单上的最后一个目标
That Vincent is the last target on his list.
我跟文森特谈过这件事
Okay, I already talked to Vincent about this.
他说他相信他
He... he said that he trusts him.
而且 文森特跟其他野兽不一样
Besides, Vincent is different from the others.
真的吗 在我来看
Really? Because this looks like
这完全是过度补偿
overcompensating to me.
凯特 盖比告诉我文森特
Cat, Gabe told me that Vincent
活生生地把温泽的心脏扯了出来
ripped Windsor's beating heart out of his chest.
我知道了
I knew it.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
凯特 我不该告诉你的
Cat, I wasn't supposed to tell you...
托丽 我知道你看到你父亲的遭遇
Tori, I know what you saw happen to your father
一定很震惊
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表