剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-哪里 这里吗 -是的
- Which...? Here? - Yeah.
你要挪去哪边 天呐
Which way are you gonna go? Oh, God. Oh.
天呐
Ow. Oh, boy.
还挺有趣的
Well, that was fun.
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
你那边的门能开吗
Does your door open?
不行 我们被困住了
No, we're trapped.
是啊 真见鬼
The hell we are.
坚持一下
Hang in there.
-别 -消防队马上就来
- Don't. - Fire department's coming!
-好的 谢谢 -谢谢你
- Okay. Thanks! - Thank you!
快点 快点
Come on! Hurry!
他们在这边
They're over here.
-糟透了 -往好处想吧
- This sucks. - Bright side?
幸好这是警局的车 我的车在店里维修
At least it's a department car. My car's in the shop.
什么 没搞错吧 这样就算好了吗
What? Really? That is the bright side to all this?
别对我发火 都是你的错
Don't get mad at me. This is your fault.
-怎么是我的错 -泽维尔是冲你来的
- How is this my fault? - Xavier was after you.
我不过是被卷进来而已 总是这样
I got caught in the crossfire, like always.
他只是在顺从山姆的命令
Well, he's just following Sam's orders.
什么 你在为他辩护吗
What? You're defending him?
不 我...
No, I...
这边 这边 伙计们
Over here, over here, boys.
-坚持住 我们会把你们救出来的 -好的
- Hold on, we'll get you out. - Okay.
把救生颚拿过来 快
Bring the jaws in, come on.
听着 重点是山姆千方百计
Look, the point is, Sam's gone to a lot of trouble
试图拖住我们 而且他成功了
to try and slow us down, which he has succeeded at.
他可能想要争取时间
He's probably trying to buy time.
无论他有什么计划 现在都已经开始了
Whatever his plan, it's happening now.
对 所以我们必须离开这里
Right, which is the reason we have to get out of here.
你不能使用野兽的力量 外面人太多了
You can't beast out. There are too many people out there.
-没人会看见 -他们会的
- No one is gonna see me here. - Yes, they will.
可能是苔丝
It's probably Tess.
你够得到吗
Can you reach that?
-这里吗 -不不 -抱歉
- Here? - No! No! - Sorry.
不 没...没事
No. It is...okay,
-就在我包里 文森特 -拿到了
- it is in my pocket, Vincent. - Oh. I got it.
-你... -在后面
- You're... - The back.
拿到了 拿到...
I got it. I got it. I got...
-等等 -很好...
- Wait. - Okay, good...
好了 好了
Okay. Yeah.
喂
Hello?
-凯特 好消息 -盖比
- Cat, good news. - Gabe?
我想我找到山姆了
I think I just found Sam.
他在第十大道租了一间办公室
He rented an office on Tenth Avenue.
很好 似乎只有一条街的距离
Yeah, that's like a block away.
-门牌号♥呢 -等等 是文森特吗
- Okay, what number? - Wait. Is that Vincent?
是的 我们被困住了 说来话长
Yeah. Yeah, we're stuck. It's a long story.
盖比 地址是什么
Gabe, what's the address?
1246 是短期租约
1246. He signed a short-term lease
签在托尼·巴恩斯名下
under the name of Tony Barnes.
打断一下 你们到底是怎么被困的
I'm sorry. How are you stuck, exactly?
你在跟谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting?
JT 看看他能不能调查这个地址
JT. Try and see if he can find out anything about this address.
肯定有重大线索
It's got to be significant, right?
我已经查过了 没什么特别的
I already checked. It's nothing.
等等 那是什么声音
Wait. What is that?
救生颚的声音
It's the Jaws of Life.
什么 凯瑟琳 到底怎么回事
The what? Catherine, what is going on?
我们有点小麻烦 但没有大事
We got in a little accident, but we're fine.
你能动动吗 我腿都麻了
Can you move? My leg is falling asleep.
好的 对不起
Okay, all right, sorry.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
我还没挂
Yeah, I'm here, still here.
你们离得多近
How close are you?
-非常近 -什么
- Too close. - What?
我觉得他是在说山姆
I think he's talking about Sam.
-快找到了 -很好 我马上去市里
- Oh. Oh, close. - Good, because I'm on my way downtown,
你也该往那边去了
but you should head over there now.
别说我多嘴 但文森特是怎么
And I'm-I'm sorry. How, uh, exactly did Vincent
到你车里的来着
end up in your car again?
第十大街1233号♥
中情局的绝密站外地堡
极客人人都知道
你知道第十大街1233号♥是哪里吗
Does 1233 Tenth mean anything to you?
是山姆家对面吗
Is that across from Sam?
-你在跟谁说话 -没谁
- Who are you talking to? - No.
显然这是他们极客人人都知道的事情
Apparently, it is the biggest non-secret in Geekdom.
-中情局的站外地堡 -盖比 你听到了吗
- Some CIA bunker off-site. - Gabe, did you hear that?
山姆要去找中情局的地堡干什么
Why would Sam care about a CIA bunker?
那又跟他儿子有什么关系
And what does that have to do with his son?
我不知道 但很显然 要有野兽才能做到
I don't know, but, obviously, it requires a beast.
好吧 我们得出去了
Okay, we got to get out of here.
-再见 -你挂了他电♥话♥吗
- Good-bye. - Did you hang up on him?
喂
Hello?
是的 兄弟
Yes, I did. Hey, buddy?
兄弟 我觉得够松了
Hey, buddy, I think it's loose enough, okay?
听我数到三 用力拉
If you just pull, on three.
-一 -你在干什么
- One. - What are you doing? What are you doing?
二 三
Two! Three!
天呐
Jeez.
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢 我和她一起的
Thank you. Uh, I'm with her.
你该看到一部电梯了
You should be approaching an elevator.
看到了
I'm here.
很好 坐上去到地下二十层
Good, take it down to sub-level 20.
泽维尔
Xavier?
底下没有氧气
There's no oxygen down there.
别担心
Don't worry.
你的新本领会保护你的
Your new skills will protect you.
闭上眼睛 集中精神
Close your eyes, focus.
我进去了
I'm in.
很好
Excellent.
记住 一找到服务器就开始上传
Remember to start the upload as soon as you reach the server.
下载准备
是泽维尔
Xavier.
看起来是的
Yeah, looks like it.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-去找泽维尔 -你不能下去
- I'm gonna go find Xavier. - You can't go down there.
-难道没看到警告吗 -凯瑟琳
- Don't you see the signs? - Catherine,
山姆在控制着泽维尔 就像控制雅各布那样
Sam is controlling Xavier, just like he controlled Jacob.
他才不关心泽维尔的死活
Okay? He doesn't care if Xavier dies.
但我关心你的死活
But I care if you do.
文森特 别这么做
Vincent, don't do this.
你不需要再向我证明自己了
You don't have to prove yourself to me anymore.
我不是为了你才这么做的
I am not doing this for you, okay?
我是为了自己
I need to do this for myself.
我去找泽维尔 你去抓山姆
I got Xavier, you go get Sam.
地下六到十层
地下十一到十五层
地下二十层
氧气含量低
请佩戴呼吸设备
正在下载
不许动
Don't move.
放松嘛
Whoa, easy.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
真的吗 什么罪名 身份盗窃吗
Really? For what, identity theft?
那是什么
What is that?
这个吗
What, this?
这是我的免死金牌 警探
This is my get-out-of-jail-free card, detective.
泽维尔身上绑着够炸烂自己
Xavier's wired with enough C-4 to blow himself
还有周围任何人的C4炸♥药♥
and anyone around him to pieces.
所以我是你的话 我会放下枪
So I would drop the gun if I were you.
为了给你儿子报仇 你要害死多少无辜的人
How many innocent people have to die for you to avenge your son?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表