剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
We got to narrow it down somehow.
所以我认为我们需要关注还未结的谋杀案
That's why I think we need to focus on unsolved murders,
尤其是被归咎于治安维护者的那些
especially ones that were blamed on the vigilante-- you.
你是说 盖比试图陷害我的这些案子
You mean, the ones that Gabe tried to frame me for.
是的 一定有办法把他
Yeah, there must be a way to
和其中一件案子联♥系♥起来
link him to one of them...
特别是他那时还是主要调查人员
especially 'cause he was the lead investigator at the time.
纽约警署调查数据库
纽约警署调查数据库
这里有一个
Here's one:
莱纳德·安德尔森 还记得吗
Leonard Adelson, do you remember him?
安德尔森 安德尔森
Adelson, Adelson.
他是个马车夫
Yeah, he was the carriage driver
有人试图让他看起来像是
that someone tried to make look like a...
死于野兽谋杀
A beast killing.
那肯定是盖比干的 对吗
So, it must've been Gabe, right?
他是那时候我们知道的
He was the only other beast
仅有的另一头野兽
we knew of at the time.
是的 可我们没法证明
Yeah, except, we can't place him
他当时在案发现场
at the scene of the crime,
他有不在场证明
he has an alibi.
但我们可以确定他在
Um... but we can put him at the museum
发现雷·沙克曼尸体的博物馆
where Ray Sheckman was found dead.
沙克曼 是那个想暗♥杀♥希瑟的家伙
Sheckman? You mean the guy that tried to have Heather killed?
就是他
Yeah, exactly.
搜索终端
后来他试图把这起事件归咎于治安维护者
And then he tried to blame it on the vigilante,
即使最后是你救了她
even though you ended up saving her.
没有嫌疑犯
No suspects,
没有目击证人 没有调查
no witnesses, no investigation.
也没有谋杀案的物证
And no articles on the murder, either.
那是因为地方检察官
That's because the DA's office
显然终止了调查
apparently terminated the investigation,
引用不充分的证据
citing insufficient evidence.
信息 无目击证人 无嫌疑犯
调查终止 助理地检加布里埃尔·洛文
猜猜谁是终止调查的地方检察官助理
And guess who the ADA was who terminated it?
盖比
Gabe.
也就是说
Which means...
如果我们能证明是盖比杀了雷
if we can prove that Gabe killed Ray...
我们就能有未来了
We can have a future.
拒绝访问
别这样
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
他们把我的账号♥关掉了
They shut me down.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
那是什么意思
What does, what does that mean?
意思是我们时间不多了
That means we're running out of time.
你确定钱德勒的所在地了吗
Did you locate Chandler?
还没 但我知道她在某地用电脑
No, but I know she's on a computer somewhere.
或曾经在用
Or was.
接着说
Talk to me.
我原先让信息技术部的人取消
Well, I've had I.T. Working on shutting down
钱德勒和瓦格斯的访问权
both Chandler's and Vargas' access,
他们终于成功了
and they were finally able to do it.
但是
But?
但是他们发现
But they found out
就在取消她的许可之前
that Chandler was checking into a cold case
钱德勒正在调查一桩悬案
just before they shut her down.
哪起案子
What cold case?
大约一年前
About a year ago.
雷·沙克曼的未结谋杀案
An unsolved murder, a Ray Sheckman.
熟悉吗
Ring any bells?
盖比·洛文 地方检察官助理
Gabe Lowan, Assistant District Attorney.
你就是雷·沙克曼吧
You're Ray Sheckman, right?
你觉得这能说明什么呢
What do you think it means?
这说明
It means
他们已经走投无路了
they're desperate.
回头打给你
I'll call you back.
盖比终止调查
Gabe terminates the investigation
只可能有一个原因
it can only be for one reason.
是啊 因为他杀了雷·沙克曼
Yeah, because he killed Ray Sheckman.
他希望让治安维护者一直亡命天涯
He wanted to keep the vigilante on the run,
他不希望你免罪 耳熟吗
he doesn't want you exonerated. Sound familiar?
我得说 他真是坚持不懈
Well, he's consistent, I'll give him that.
我也不知道
I don't know,
我觉得我更喜欢他是野兽的状态
I think I liked the guy better when he was a beast.
至少那时候他想毁掉我只是为了生存
At least then he was only trying to destroy me to survive.
而现在他现在的动机
And now he's trying to destroy you
是因为你和我同床共枕
because you're sleeping with me.
好吧 警探
All right, Detective,
我们该怎么证明他杀了沙克曼
how do we prove that he killed Sheckman?
从哪里入手
Where do we start?
我们还是像以前调查案件一样开始
We start the same way you start every investigation.
即使是悬案
Even cold cases.
检查犯罪现场
The crime scene.
希瑟
Heather.
苔丝
Tess!
-你好 快看看你 -你好
- Hi! Look at you. - Hi!
你气色真好
You look amazing.
迈阿密气候很适合你
Miami obviously agrees with you.
是啊 我爱那里
Yeah, I love it there.
可以确定 我一点也不想念严寒
And I don't miss the cold, that's for sure.
只想凯特
Just Cat.
她似乎没时间见我
Who doesn't seem to have time for me,
所以才派你来
so she sends you.
听着 希瑟 很抱歉
Look, Heather I'm sor...
苔丝 别误会我
Tess, don't get me wrong.
见到你我很激动 真的
I'm thrilled to see you. I am.
我只是不明白为什么凯特一直躲着我
I just don't know why Cat keeps avoiding me.
还有什么新消息吗
So what else is new, right?
凯特不是在躲着你 希瑟
No, Cat's not avoiding you, Heather. Sh...
好吧 也许有那么一点
All right, maybe a little bit.
但我保证这并不是你的问题
But I promise that it's not because of you.
她只是有太多事要处理
She's just got a lot on her plate right now.
比如说 侦破案件
Like what, police cases?
是啊 你知道 很多案件
Yeah, you know, cases. Totally.
怎么了
What?
你知道对于迈阿密
You want to know what I love about Miami
我最爱它的什么吗
more than anything?
我结交的新朋友 我的同事
All of my new friends, the people I work with,
我的未婚夫
my fiancé.
-"未婚夫" -没错 我的未婚夫
- "Fiancé"? - Yeah, my fiancé.
没有人欺骗我
Nobody lies to me there.
我们对彼此坦诚相待
We're all honest with each other.
我觉得很清新
It's refreshing.
凯特没有案子
Cat doesn't have any cases.
她被停职了
She was suspended.
我去分局找过她
I stopped by the precinct looking for her.
我不再是她的古怪的小妹妹了 苔丝 好吗
I'm not her flaky little sister anymore, Tess, okay?
我长大了 有了自己的生活
I'm a grown woman, I've got a life of my own.
我不需要被隔绝在真♥相♥之外
I don't need to be protected from the truth,
我需要了解真♥相♥
I-I need to be included in the truth.
特别是如果我能帮得上忙
Especially if I can help.
如果凯特遇到了麻烦
If Cat is in some sort of trouble,
我希望能帮忙
I want to help.
苔丝 快说说
Tess, please!
告诉我发生了什么 求你了
Just tell me what's going on, I beg you.
不要瞒着我 好吗
Don't shut me out, okay?
凯特是我唯一的亲人了
Cat's the only family I got left.
逃逸"战争英雄"文森特·凯勒依然下落不明
是件大事
Um... it's big.
我是说她的秘密
Her secret, I mean.
就是她经历的这些事
What she's been going through.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表