剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Catherine, do you mind if I talk to you in private for a minute?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
-听着... -盖比 我很抱歉
- Look... - Gabe, look, I'm sorry.
为什么
For?
我昨晚应该打电♥话♥的 但我没有
I should have called last night and I didn't.
你为什么没打 你没事吧
Why didn't you? Are you okay?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没 我没事 只是...
No, no, I'm fine. It's just...
你离开去找文森特谈 然后...
'Cause you left to talk to Vincent, and then...
我知道 但是...
I know, uh, but...
你谈了吗
So, did you?
怎么 这是审问吗
What, is this an interrogation?
不是
No.
听着 我知道鉴于你和文森特的关系
Look, I know, given your relationship with Vincent,
这不是件简单的事
this can't be an easy thing to do.
但我依旧觉得你会去跟他谈
Still, I-I thought you were going to tell him,
我只是想知道你谈了没有 没别的
and I was just wondering if you did, that's all.
我打算去谈的
I intended to.
我去了
I did, but, um...
-你不想和我在一起了吗 -不 没有
- Are you having second thoughts about us? - No. No.
你有
Yes.
我也不知道
I don't know.
抱歉 伙计们
I'm sorry, guys.
苔丝 我们现在不方便
Tess, we're kind of in the middle of something here.
我知道 但是山姆从瑞克斯监狱逃走了
I know, but Sam just escaped from Rikers.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第十六集
我甚至不知道山姆在这怎么搞到野兽血清的
I don't even know how Sam got the beast serum in here.
我们逮捕他的时候他身上没有血清
He didn't have it on him when we arrested him.
那他应该是走私进来的
Well, he smuggled it in somehow,
除非JT赶紧把解毒剂带过来 否则
and that inmate's going to die unless JT gets here
-那个囚犯必死无疑 -好 我打给JT
- with that antidote fast. - Okay, I'll call JT.
顺便问问他那个我们从山姆身上
While you're at it, check and see if he's made any progress
找到的U盘的密♥码♥
on breaking the encryption code
破解得怎么样了
on that flash drive we found with Sam.
不管他认为是谁杀了他儿子
Whoever he thinks killed his son
U盘上肯定有线索
has got to be on that thing.
但在我们抓到他之前 他还没机会
But he didn't have a chance to get anything off it
在U盘或中情局服务器上查到任何东西
or the CIA server before we caught him.
也许他备份到云端了之类的
Maybe he backed it up to a cloud or something?
我只知道山姆拼了命地越狱
All I know is Sam was hell-bent on breaking out of prison,
只可能为一件事
and that could only be for one reason--
为他儿子报仇
to get revenge for his son.
以他已经开展的屠♥杀♥行为来看
And god only knows what he has planned
只有上帝知道他打什么算盘
considering all the carnage he's caused already.
不可置信 我们竟然要再抓他一次
I can't believe we have to catch this guy again.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
我还以为我们已经做到了
Thought we already did.
我还以为这是过去的事了
Thought this was all behind us.
我还以为很多事都过去了
Thought a lot of things were behind us.
我现在没空
I can't talk now.
不 等等 我要和你聊聊
No, wait, I got to talk to you, okay,
就现在 聊关于昨晚
right now, about last night.
现在不行 我会回给你的
It's not a good time. Let me call you back.
不 等等 我只是 我想知道
No, wait, please. I just... I need to know.
你为什么要走
Why did you leave?
-文森特 昨晚... -超棒
- Vincent, last night was... - Incredible.
不是 我打算说 昨晚是个错误
No, I was gonna say, it was a mistake.
别这样 那不是错误
Come on, it wasn't a mistake.
我是说 我感觉很真实 对吧
I mean, it felt pretty real to me, right?
那肯定意味着什么的吧
It must have meant something?
不 那只是分手炮 仅此而已
No. It was break-up sex, that's all.
这话你自己都不信 是吧
You don't really believe that, do you?
我信
Yes, I do.
你不信 我能感觉到的 好吗
No, you don't. I can tell, all right?
即使隔着电♥话♥ 我能感觉到你在说谎
I can sense when you're lying, even over the phone.
好吧 这不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
听着 我现在和盖比交往
Listen, I am with Gabe now,
也就是说 昨晚的事不会再发生第二次
and that means that last night can't happen again.
-为什么 -因为我不能走回头路
- Why not? - Because I can't go backwards.
这就是原因
That's why not.
我不能回到生命里只有你的日子
I can't go back to having my life solely defined by you.
那种你突然来救我 我为你掩饰身份的日子
By you swooping in to save me, and covering for you.
那段日子已经结束了
That time is over.
凯瑟琳 别这样 你知道我们天生一对
Catherine, come on. You know we are meant to be together.
你我都心知肚明
You know it, I know it.
好吧 重点是 我不会回头了
Okay, point is, I won't go backwards.
我不会再让你那样了
I won't make you.
是啊 盖比也不会
Yeah, and neither will Gabe.
我要走了 我得打给苔丝
Look, I have to go. I have to call Tess.
山姆从瑞克斯监狱逃走了
Sam-- he escaped from Rikers.
-什么 什么时候的事 -今早
- What? When did that happen? - This morning.
他给一名囚犯注射了野兽血清
He injected an inmate with beast serum.
好吧 我去给你弄解毒剂
Okay, look, I'll get you an antidote.
我马上去和JT碰头 好吗
I'll get onto JT right away, okay?
谢谢你 我得挂了
Thank you. Look, I have to go.
等等 凯瑟琳
Wait. Catherine, uh,
你知道我不会放弃我们的 是吗
you know I'm not gonna give up on us, right?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
抱歉我闯进来了 但是山姆...
Hey, sorry to barge in, but Sam...
山姆越狱了 我知道
Sam escaped, I know.
文森特告诉我了 他在过来的路上
Vincent called, he's on his way over.
文森特 他怎么知道的
Vincent-- how did he know?
-凯特告诉他的 -凯特 他俩讲话了
- Cat told him. - Cat-- they spoke?
是啊 有什么问题
Yeah. Why not?
无所谓了 我需要你帮我们找到山姆
Never mind. Look, I need you to help us find Sam.
最好是能在他制♥造♥一个新野兽之前找到
Preferably before he creates another beast
否则又会有爆♥炸♥案绑♥架♥案了
or, you know, blows up another building or kidnaps one of us.
你以为我是在干嘛
What do you think I'm doing?
不 不是查他在找谁 找他在哪里
No. No. No. Not who he's after, where he is.
用那个 就是你那个人脸识别的
Fire up that, you know, that fancy facial recognition
高端软件 来吧
software you got. Let's go.
其实那不是我的 是国土安♥全♥局♥的
It's actually not mine, it's Homeland Security's,
要是你觉得这没差 我还是不...
and if it's all the same to you, I'd rather not tap into...
-真的吗 真要这样做吗 -对
- Really? That's where this is going? - Yeah.
所以 你今天和凯特谈过了吗
So, talk to Cat today, did you?
算是吧 你也和文森特谈了
Maybe. You talk to Vincent?
算是吧
Maybe.
她怎么能这么对他
How could she do that to him?
怎么能一句话都不说就走
How could she just leave without saying a word?
您老别激动
Okay. Down, boy.
如果男人在晚上溜走
If a dude left in the middle of the night,
就是正常现象
it would be standard operating procedure.
但变成凯特 就是大逆不道吗
But for Cat, it's a capital offense?
别扯到性别问题上
Don't make this a gender thing.
可能她只是需要时间去思考消化
Well, maybe she just needed time to think, to process.
如果你苦追好几个月的女人和你睡了
How would you feel if the woman you'd been chasing for months
却又不告而别 你会怎么想
slept with you, then just disappeared?
你是在说凯特和文森特 还是我们俩
Are you talking about Cat and Vincent or you and me?
你们好
Hey.
解药的情况如何了
How's that antidote coming along?
正在做
Uh, it's cooking.
我要走了
And I'm leaving.
你要是找到山姆 立马通知我
Look, just let me know as soon as you get a hit on Sam.
遵命 警官
Yes, ma'am.
这是哪一出啊
What was that about?
女人呐
Women.
你问到答案了吗
So, did you get any answers?
不是我想要的回答
Well, none that I liked.
我得想法向凯瑟琳表明 和我复合
Somehow I got to show Catherine that getting back with me
不会让她重蹈覆辙
is not going backwards for her.
-那是什么意思 -意思是
- What does that even mean? - It means
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表