剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Okay.
你们要给我办个派对
You guys throwing me a party?
什么派对
What party?
你们肯定是要给我办个派对
You're totally throwing me a party.
而现在我却要到码头去
And here I am going to a boat basin.
-还没有洗澡 -好吧 她说得对
- Haven't even showered. - Okay, she's right.
她非但没有洗澡
Instead of having a shower,
没有做头发 没有为自己的生日
getting her hair done, and finding a cute dress
找条漂亮的裙子
to wear to her birthday,
反而在处理另一个文森特的麻烦事
she's dealing with another Vincent mess,
因为他 我还破坏了这个惊喜
and yes, I-I blew the surprise because of him.
我本来就差不多猜到了 所以...
Yeah, I already kind of knew about it, so...
太他妈棒了
Well, fan-friggin-tastic.
或许你还是别去了
Maybe you should hang back.
-不 我没事 -你确定吗
- No, I am fine. - You sure?
因为我们一旦踏上那艘船屋
Because once we set foot on this houseboat,
我们就需要保持冷静
we need to remain calm.
是的 我会没事
Yes, I will be fine.
就算当场捉奸在床
I could walk in on them in flagrante,
我也会没事的
and I would be fine.
我不会
I wouldn't.
我不是说这个
Not what I was referring to,
但你能想到那个还挺有意思的
but interesting that you went there.
好吧 但你说了船屋
Okay, but you said houseboat.
而我一直告诉你 我没有放不下他
And I keep telling you, I'm not unresolved.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
你们两个是在进行男女朋友间的谈话吗
Did you guys have, like, a relationship conversation?
是的
Yes.
我们现在能别这样吗
Can we not do this right now?
看 我很冷静
See, I'm calm.
我发泄了 我现在很冷静
I vented... I am now calm.
是艘船屋
It's a houseboat.
他们在J25口
They are in slip J 25.
记得先要问出
Okay, remember to find out
他们是为谁卖♥♥命 好吗
who they work for first, okay?
不 托丽 托丽
Oh, no. Tori! Tori!
-趴下 -我不知道是你
- Get down. - I-I didn't know it was you.
-我不知道是你 -把手举起来
- I didn't know it was you. - Put your hands up.
不然呢 你也打算给她一枪吗
Or what, you're gonna shoot her as well?
你不能袭♥警♥
You cannot attack an officer.
大家都冷静
Everyone needs to stay calm.
拿枪的人是她
She's the one with the gun.
我们正在办事情 好吗
Uh, we're in the middle of something, okay?
所以"警官们" 你们需要离开
So you "officers," you need to leave.
我们也在办事情 所以...
Yeah, well, we're in the middle of something, too, so...
凯特 手♥枪♥
Cat, the gun.
我们只是需要你们交出项链
We just need you to hand over the necklace.
就为了这个
That's what this is about.
是的 你想用你们俩那些
Yeah. You wanted to lure bad guys
引人注目的照片引出坏人来
with those splashy photos of the two of you?
恭喜你们
Well, congratulations.
你们还引来了联调局
You also lured the FBI,
他们命令我们来拿回项链
who ordered us to retrieve it.
联调局
FBI, huh?
是的
That's right.
如果我们没有拿回去
And if we don't bring it in,
他们就会再来
they're gonna be back.
然后呢 你们俩打算逃跑
And then what? You gonna go on the run?
没有派对 没有漂亮的衣服 没有红地毯
No more parties, fancy clothes, red carpets...
你们俩不能冒险暴露
You can't risk exposure.
把项链给我们 我们就不再打扰你们
Just give us the necklace, and we'll get out of your way.
不
Uh, no.
别
Don't.
好吧 我们已经试过"平静地"解决了
Okay, fine. We did this the "calm" way.
托丽 你被捕了
Tori, you're under arrest.
等等 为什么
Wait, for what?
因为你占有失窃物品并袭击了警♥察♥ 苔丝
For possession of stolen property and assaulting an officer. Tess...
你不能逮捕她
You can't arrest her.
如果她失控了怎么办
What if she loses control?
她会暴露的
She'll be exposed.
在你用她当诱饵前
Well, you should have thought of that
应该想到这个
before you used her as bait.
你们两个不是能增强对方的能力吗
Don't you two amplify each other?
你应该待在这儿
You should stay here.
-不然呢 -不然连你也逮捕
- Or what? - Or we arrest you, too.
扰乱社会治安
Disorderly conduct.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
这完全是滥用职权
This is a complete abuse of power!
走吧 托丽 我们走
Come on, Tori, let's go.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第十一集
看起来像是警♥察♥
Looked like cops.
我们也没办法
Nothing we could do.
项链呢
The necklace?
看不出她是不是还戴着
Couldn't tell if she was still wearing it.
战争英雄也在
Yeah, the war hero was there.
好的 知道了
All right, got it.
他想要我们分开行动
He wants us to split up.
这里留两个 剩下的跟我来 走吧
Two here, and the rest come with me. Let's go.
喝一杯怎样
How about a drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这里面也没有多少酒
Not a lot in here.
要是在我家就好了
Too bad we're not at my place.
我那里的酒都够开兄弟派对了
I got enough booze for a frat party.
其实是为了给苔丝办生日惊喜派对
Nah, it's for Tess' surprise birthday party.
那或许你应该去那里喝一杯
Then maybe you should go get a drink there, then.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
确保你不会逞英雄
Making sure you don't go play hero.
就好像你能拦住我似的
Like you could stop me.
趴下
Get down.
趴下
Get down.
凯特说得对
Cat was right.
你的确在用项链引他们出现
You are using the necklace to lure them out.
凯瑟琳不能再纠结过去了
Catherine needs to move on.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
你替谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?!
我自己
I work for no one.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
就不能说句"谢谢"吗
How about a "Thank you"?
为了什么 你把事情搞砸吗
For what? Screwing things up?
这事的全部目的就是要找出
The whole point was to try and find out
他们的幕后主使
who they work for.
现在他们没法告诉我们线索了 不是吗
Now they're not going to tell me much, are they?
我们平安无事地进来了
We made it in without incident.
所以冷静就好
So just stay calm.
控制好自己
Control yourself.
我控制得好
I am in control.
是啊 不过联调局已经在路上了
Yeah, but FBI's on their way.
你确定你不想直接把项链
Are you sure you don't want to just
给我们 省去这些麻烦吗
give us the necklace, avoid all this?
我觉得我更愿意和联调局谈
I think I'd rather talk to the FBI.
好吧 那你准备说什么
Okay, so what are you gonna say?
我们得想出来些可信的原因
We have to come up with some plausible reason
说你是怎么得到这条项链的
about how you got it.
从拍卖♥♥会买♥♥的如何
How about an auction?
说"我男朋友送我的"如何
How about, "My boyfriend gave it to me"?
好吧
Okay, well...
说珠宝店更好假装一点
a jeweler is easier to pretend-corroborate.
我有个线人在诺丽塔区开了家
There's that CI who's got that store
埃尔姆斯霍恩珠宝店
in NoLita-- Elmshorn Jewelers.
你可以说他们找到你 借给你了珠宝
You can say they reached out, loaned you the jewel
让你出席那些活动
for all those events you've been attending.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表