剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
抓到他的时候 他会帮忙的
finds out we didn't catch the guy.
或许他需要分分心
Maybe he needs to be distracted.
是啊 但你不会被他分心 对吧
Yeah, but you won't be distracted by him, right?
被文森特
By Vincent?
苔丝 不会 我和盖比在交往
Tess, no. I'm with Gabe.
"和盖比在交往"
Whoa, whoa, whoa. "With Gabe"?
你们都没有滚过床单
You haven't even had sex yet.
我们还没有时间
We haven't had time.
没时间滚床单 得了吧
Time? To have sex? Please.
好吧 今天早晨 我眼前飘过了他的影子
Okay, this morning, I had a flash of him.
-裸体的他 -野兽的他
- Naked? - As a beast.
或许是环境的问题
Look, maybe it was just the setting, you know?
我们当时在地牢里
We were in a dungeon.
但是情人节就不同了
But Valentine's will be different.
我们会在餐馆里
We'll be in a restaurant...
太棒了
Wow. That's great.
你没有发现我从感恩节以后就没有约会过了吗
You realize I've had zero action since Thanksgiving?
等等 感恩节你和谁一起过的
Wait. Who were you with on Thanksgiving?
没人 没什么
Uh... no one. Nothing.
都不算
Doesn't even count.
我们可以看个电影
We could see a movie.
-有个新的3D... -JT 谢谢
- There's that new 3D... - JT, I appreciate
你能这么做 但我没事 好吗
what you're doing, but I'm fine, okay?
没事 你好几天没离开那个沙发了
Fine? You haven't moved from this couch in days.
我得把你从内疚中摇醒
We got to shake you out of this guilt wallow.
托丽的死跟你无关
You are not responsible for Tori's death.
得了吧 伙计 不只是那事
Aw, come on, man, it's not just that.
-那是什么事 -你在买♥♥花
- So what is it? - You're buying flowers?
我上周差点死掉 所以我要把握每一天
I almost died last week, so I'm seizing the day,
你在转移话题 你还有什么内疚的
and you're deflecting. What else do you feel guilty about?
给谁的
For whom?
花吗 苔丝
The flowers? Tess.
苔丝 真的吗
Tess? Really?
来自"你神秘的仰慕者"
From "Your Secret Admirer." Whoa.
真会"把握"啊 伙计
Way to seize, buddy,
真会"把握"
way to seize.
文森特 跟我谈谈
Vincent, talk to me.
研究表明这样有帮助 我是有博士学位的
Studies show it helps, and I have a PhD.
有过12次精神分♥析♥的经历 不管是什么
12 units of psych under my belt. Whatever it is,
我认识你这么久了 没什么能惊到我
I've known you forever. Nothing could shock me.
好吧 你知道托丽对我说的最后一句话是什么吗
Okay, you want to know what Tori's last words to me were?
"你该和凯瑟琳在一起"
"You belong with Catherine."
她奄奄一息的时候
That's what she said
就说了这个吗
as she lay dying?
"你该和凯瑟琳在一起"
"You belong with Catherine"?
托丽说的 不是我说的
Tori's words, not mine.
我在想这句话的唯一理由
Okay, and the only reason I'm thinking of them
是它让我回忆起了我引起的那些痛苦
is because they remind me of all the misery that I have caused.
或许你之所以在想是因为产生了共鸣
Or are you thinking about them because they resonate?
我们不应该看3D电影
We shouldn't see a 3D movie,
我们应该看《悲惨世界》
we should see Les Mis.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
托丽就像艾潘妮一样 为自己所爱的人而死
Tori was just like Eponine, who died for the man she loves,
《悲惨世界》中的角色
柯塞特小时候寄养家庭的独生女 自小备受宠爱
最后在战斗中中弹 在暗恋对象马吕斯怀中死去
知道那人会别人在一起
knowing he was gonna go off and be with somebody else.
我不会和凯瑟琳在一起
Well, I'm not gonna go off and be with Catherine.
就因为你对托丽感到内疚 你不该这样
Because you feel guilty about Tori? You shouldn't.
知道马吕斯会幸福
Eponine died in peace,
艾潘妮死得很安详
knowing Marius was gonna be happy.
而且在整个音乐剧中她有最精彩的独唱
And she has the best solos in the whole show.
不是 因为凯瑟琳是我的朋友
No, because Catherine is my friend.
她和盖比在交往 这是件好事
And she is with Gabe, which is a good thing,
因为我和她在一起的时候就会发生不好的事
because when I'm with her, bad things happen,
所以我要远离她
which is why I'm gonna stay far away,
就待在那沙发上
right there on that couch.
怎么 你"朋友"来了
What, your "friend" is here?
-文森特 -顺便说一下
- Vincent? - By the way,
她和苔丝一起来的
she's with Tess.
我打过电♥话♥了 但你可能静音了
Hey, I tried calling, but I think your ringer's off.
她想让你帮忙找托尼·巴恩斯
She wants your help finding Tony Barnes.
他不是
W... Wasn't he...
在地牢里的那个人
The guy in the dungeon?
那是弗兰克·达内尔冒充了他
That was Frank Darnell posing as him.
我本该早点告诉你的
I would've told you earlier,
但知道你正在处理
but I knew you'd be dealing with...
-确实如此 但他现在没事了 -JT
- He has, but he's good now. - JT.
那就好 我发现地牢下还有一间房♥
Good. I think I found a space under the dungeon.
也许会有更多线索
It could have some more clues.
所以我希望你可以去看看
I was hoping you could check it out.
那你们俩
And you two will be...?
换换口味 做好我们的日常工作
Doing our day jobs for a change.
我们不会妨碍你的
We'd be out of your way.
好
Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thank you.
是达娜 她想了解情况
It's Dana. She wanted some information.
什么
What?
刚刚山姆在家被袭击了 好的
Sam was just attacked in their apartment. Okay. Yeah.
我们很快就到 我会带上文森特一起
We'll be right there. I'm gonna bring Vincent with me.
真好 我的独自行动到此为止
Great. So much for being on my own.
有两个男人
There were two men,
戴着面具 他们说
and they wore masks, and they said that
因为我把这件事告诉警方 一切都弄砸了
I really screwed up by talking to the police.
他们也许是巴恩斯的手下
They probably work for Barnes.
没什么大碍 你真走运
Well, everything seems fine. You're lucky.
幸亏我及时回家了
It's a good thing I came home when I did.
-我去找找指纹 -看来他们还会再来
- I'm gonna look for prints. - Sounds like they might come back.
我们得保证这里绝对安全
We got to get full security on this place.
周末的婚誓也是
Yeah, and for our vows this weekend.
你要在哈里森酒店
You want full security
全面警备吗
at the Harrison Inn?
真浪漫
How romantic.
如果让他们来呢
Well, what if it's these guys?
那样也很有意义啊
It'll be very meaningful, too.
是你救了我 让我们能团聚
I mean, you rescued me, and you brought us back together.
她情人节已经有计划了
She has valentine's plans.
等等 是在情人节吗
Wait, this is on Valentine's Day?
你可以带助理地检一起 叫上JT
You can bring the ADA. Invite JT.
你们大家一起
All you guys.
其实 我不算警♥察♥
Well, actually I'm not an official.
但你能觉察到危险
Yeah, but you could sense any threat.
会让我们很有安全感
We'd feel very safe.
凯瑟琳 你不是说没有任何线索吗
Catherine, you said you didn't have any leads.
如果会发生什么事
If something were to happen...
会让我们离巴恩斯更近一步
That could bring us closer to Barnes.
怎么了
Uh, what's happening?
我们情人节要一起去
We're all going to upstate New York
纽约北部
for Valentine's Day.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第十三集
喂
Hello?
你在哪呢
Hey. Where are you?
我在家呢
I am at home.
正好 你能让我上去吗 我在楼下
Great. Could you buzz me up? I'm here.
其实我在回家的路上 怎么了
Uh, actually, I am on my way home. Why? Uh, wh-what's going on?
我想见你
Oh, I wanted to see you.
而且 我知道我们这周末已经有计划了
And, um, I know that we have plans this weekend,
但是山姆·兰登在他家被袭击了
but Sam Landon was just assaulted in his apartment,
我们觉得是托尼·巴恩斯所为
and we think it was Tony Barnes.
-所以你想取消 -不
- So you're cancelling? - No.
但是他和达娜想重申婚约
But he and Dana, they want to renew their vows,
想让我们去保护他
and they want us there as security.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表