剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
And it's not without its risks,
但因为种种原因
but for a variety of reasons,
这方法或许真的可以杀死你父亲体内的野兽
it might actually kill the beast in your father.
凯瑟琳 他已经走火入魔了 好吗
Catherine, he's too far gone, okay?
他喜欢自己那样子
He likes being a beast.
喜欢成为野兽的感觉
And everything that it gives him.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我相信
I do.
文森特说的对
Vincent's right.
他不会放弃野兽给他带来的东西
He won't give up what it gives to him.
哪怕为了你吗
Even for you?
你最后一次有她的消息是什么时候
When's the last time you heard from her?
不好意思 你是以特工身份还是一个
Sorry, are you asking as a special agent
-关心女儿的父亲问的 -都是
- or as a concerned father? - Both.
你知道她打算去找温泽吗
Did you know she was going to see Windsor?
你怎么知道她去的
How do you know she was going there?
因为我当时也在那里
Because I was there, too.
我们一起去审问他
We were interviewing him together,
突然之间 她就不见了
all of a sudden, she takes off,
之后再也没人有她的消息
and nobody's heard from her since.
她没说自己去了哪里吗
She didn't say where she was going?
当然没有 要不然我怎么还会在这里
Obviously not, or I wouldn't be here, would I?
我很抱歉 我知道你关心凯瑟琳
Look... I'm sorry, I know you care about Catherine.
是的
I do.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
我不信任温泽 我不喜欢
And I don't trust Windsor, and I don't like
没有掌控局势的感觉
not being in control of a situation.
你女儿也是
Neither does your daughter.
凯瑟琳
先杀死他
我得走了
Look, I got to go.
但我保证 如果我得知了消息 会打电♥话♥给你的
But I will call you if I hear anything, I promise.
好吗 别担心 以我对凯瑟琳的了解
Okay? And don't worry. If I know Catherine,
她绝对掌控了局势
she's perfectly in control.
你有多想让你女儿回到你身边
How bad do you want your daughter back?
你要么很勇敢
You are either very brave,
要么很愚蠢
or very stupid.
我可不蠢
Well, I'm not stupid.
好吧 我跟你演下去
Okay, I'll play along.
你开什么条件
What are you offering?
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
托丽
Tori.
-交换什么 -你体内的兽♥性♥
- In exchange for what? - The beast in you.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, the what?
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
我很忙 你也是
I'm in a hurry and so are you.
我知道你的真实身份 或者说你是什么
I know who you really are. Or, rather, what you are.
我给你正好两分钟来决定
And I'm giving you exactly two minutes to decide
什么对你来说更重要
what's more important to you,
你女儿 或者继续做野兽
your daughter... or staying a beast.
你在和另一头野兽合作 对吧
You're working with the other one, aren't you?
绑♥架♥托丽的那头
The one who kidnapped Tori.
其实是拯救了她
Rescued her, actually.
不受你伤害
From you.
是吗
Is that right?
是啊 即使她现在知道
Yeah. And even though she knows
你的真实身份 她也愿意回来
what you really are now, she's willing to come back.
有一个条件
Under one condition.
我全都放弃
I give it all up.
好
Yup.
告诉我
Humor me.
到底怎样才能做到
How would that work, exactly?
你得先死去
You'd have to die.
或者说你的兽♥性♥
Your beast, anyway.
你死亡之后 我们电击你的尸体
And once you were dead, we paddle your corpse,
使得你的人类心脏重新跳动
try and restart your human heart.
也许不能成功
Probably won't work,
但你还有什么选择
but what other option do you have, really?
我可以杀了你
I could kill you.
那你就再也不会见到托丽了
You would never get to see Tori again.
永远不会
Ever.
我们都知道她对你而言有多重要
And we both know how much she means to you.
还有一分钟
One minute.
我不需要一分钟
I don't need a minute.
我拒绝
The answer's no.
我能自己找到托丽
I can find Tori myself.
好吧 这样的话
Fine. In that case,
那我就别无选择 只能曝光你
I have no choice but to expose you,
告诉世界你的真实身份
tell the world who you are
还有你是如何建造商业帝国的
and how you really built this empire.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
是吗
Am I?
那样你就会曝光你的朋友了
You'd be exposing your friend, too.
也许是你男朋友
Or is it your boyfriend?
还剩三十秒
30 seconds.
是你警告他我要去找他的 对吧
You're the one who warned him I was coming, aren't you?
你怎么明白的
How'd you figure it out?
我了解野兽
I know my beasts.
时间到
Time's up.
你真觉得我会让你离开这里吗
You really think I'm just gonna let you walk out of here?
是啊 因为如果我在15分钟内没出现
Yes. Because if I don't show up in 15 minutes,
我的朋友们就会毁了你
my friends are going to ruin you.
而且 你将再也见不到你女儿了
Plus, you will never see your daughter again.
他是谁
Who's that?
那是盖比
That is Gabe.
他会杀了你
He's gonna kill you.
你还真享受这种感觉啊 是吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
有点吧 但你很走运
A little. But lucky for you,
我和我父亲最近重聚了 心情很愉快
I'm in a "Father-daughter reunion" kind of a mood.
别问我原因
Don't ask me why.
请躺在桌上
On the table, please.
你怎么知道这能成功
How do you know this is going to work?
我不知道 但是这种方法在我身上起效了
I don't. On the other hand, it worked on me,
而我们有相同的
and me and you have the same
缪尔菲德变种 戴上手铐
Muirfield strain-- so hands in the cuffs.
如果你想知道
In case you're wondering,
这是钢钛合金的
these are alloy steel and titanium.
如果真的有用
So if it does work...
我会去监狱 为我的罪行付出代价吗
what, I go to prison, pay for my crimes?
差不多吧
Something like that.
至少你女儿能去监狱看你
At least your daughter can visit you there.
比另一种结局更好
It's better than the alternative.
除非我死了
Unless I die.
这还是比另一种结局更好
Still, better than the alternative.
那我想先见见托丽
Then I want to see Tori first.
以防万一
In case.
行
Okay.
文森特
Vincent.
爸爸
Daddy.
真抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
我没想过伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
没关系 一切都会没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be all right.
如果出了意外...
If not...
记住我有多爱你
know how much I love you.
有多需要你
How much I need you.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
好
Yes.
开始吧
Let's.
盖比
Gabe?
早上好 弗兰基 能不能给我一杯
Morning, Frankie. Uh, could I get a...
脱脂美式咖啡
Nonfat-cafe Americano?
加双倍糖 对吧
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表