剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
盖比
Gabe.
我们该让他"雄起"
We should pin the macho on him.
你可以做一件事来报复他
Well, there is something you could do to get back at him.
是啊 不写我的报道
Yeah, not write my story.
其实我是在和希瑟说话
Actually, I was talking to Heather.
那你没有越狱
So, you didn't break out of prison--
你做了一切该做的事
you did everything you were supposed to?
除了杀了盖比
Except kill Gabe.
我不该那样做
Well, I wasn't supposed to.
最近几天 我一直在告诉大家
Last few days I've been telling everyone
我能处理好事情
I can take care of things,
告诉他们悠着点处理这情况
just telling them to manage the situation, light and easy,
然后我过去...
and then I go and...
变成野兽了吗
Beast out?
我打算说完全失控的
I was going to say lose complete control,
但没错 我变成野兽了
but, yeah. Yeah, I beasted out.
我愤怒极了 连自己都害怕起来
Got so angry I scared myself.
我明白那种感受
Oh, I know the feeling.
但你应该那样做
But you're supposed to do that.
怎么 因为我的DNA吗
What, because of my DNA?
怎么 我就能失控 你就不行吗
What, so I can lose it, but you can't?
你明白我的意思 这不一样
You know what I mean, it's different.
我不是说今晚发生的事情没关系
Look, I'm not saying what happened tonight was okay.
但也许发生的原因是因为
But maybe the reason it happened is because
你的确有愤怒
you do have some anger.
你完全可以有
Which you're completely entitled to,
毕竟盖比做过那么多丧尽天良的事 好吗
given everything that Gabe has done, all right?
这只是... 我说不好 就像
All right, it's just... I don't know, it's like
你从来不让自己表达出来
you never really let yourself express it.
你总是让其他人冷静
You're always calming everyone else down.
我想我的意思是
I guess I'm saying
你没必要总得收拾别人的烂摊子
you don't always have to fix everyone else's mess.
其实 我偶尔能收拾一下
You know, in fact, it was kind of nice
你的烂摊子 这其实还挺好的
for me to fix your mess for once.
你一直都收拾我的烂摊子啊
Oh, come on, you fix my messes.
我有时候会
I save you, sometimes,
从别人手下救你 但是
from other people, but...
不是开导你
not from yourself.
如果你今晚没有在盖比面前失控
And if you hadn't have beasted out on Gabe tonight,
我就会过来
I would've come over here,
杀了他 他会死掉
killed him, he would be dead,
我会麻烦缠身
and I would be in a lot of trouble.
所以你的失控
So, your beasting out,
最后救了他
in the end, saved him.
还有我
And me.
诺克斯打电♥话♥找你
Knox is calling for you.
顺便说一句 神秘人醒来了
And FYI, you-know-who is stirring.
喂
Yeah, hey.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你免除了一切罪责
You've been exonerated of all charges.
他搞定了
He pushed it through.
-什么 -天啊
- What? - Oh, my God.
其实不是我做到的
Actually, it wasn't me who did it.
那是谁
Well, who was it?
我想着是今天带你离开监狱的人
I'm thinking whoever signed you out of prison today.
他们的确是合法的 这些人是谁
So they were legit. Who are these guys?
不知道 但他们肯定找了高层
Don't know. But they must go pretty high up.
当然啦
Yeah, sure.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you. Thanks.
我得带他去找帮我出狱的特工们
I got to take him to the agents who broke me out.
不管他们是谁
Whoever they are.
等等 你要走了吗 那伏地魔怎么办
Wait, you're leaving? What about Voldemort?
我能对付他
I can handle him.
我是说 我会让JT监督
I mean, I will have JT supervise.
你自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
抱歉给你戴上了手铐
Sorry about the cuffs.
现在结束了
It's over now.
文森特被免罪了
Vincent's been exonerated.
如果你要揭发他
And if you try to expose him--
你告诉贝丝 告诉任何人
you talk to Beth, you talk to anybody--
我会来找你
I will come after you.
我会揭发你做过的一切
I will expose everything that you have done.
希瑟也会的
And Heather will, too.
苔丝打电♥话♥来了 她想挺身而出
Tess called. She wants to come forward.
你输了 盖比
You lost, Gabe.
这让我很悲伤
And it makes me really sad.
因为过去我真的喜欢你
Because there was a time when I really had feelings for you,
那时候你是个想拯救人们的人
when you were a man who wanted to save people.
所以我才同意跟你假约会
And that is why I agreed to go on that fake date.
我敞开心扉去的 不是浪漫之心
I went into it with an open heart-- not a romantic one--
而是希望能再次找到那个人
but one that was hoping to find that man again.
但他不见了
But he's gone.
我发誓之前这里都是仪器
I swear it was filled with equipment.
显然 他们不想让我们找到他们
Obviously, they didn't want us to find them.
他们说了除了想让你杀了盖比 还有什么目的吗
They say what they wanted with you other than to kill Gabe?
没有 那只是我跟他们做的交易
No, that was just the deal I made with them
好让我离开这里
to let me go from here.
他们为什么要这样做
Why would they do that?
因为他们拿到了想要的东西
Because they got what they wanted.
我的血
My blood.
我真不敢相信你又回了懒人衣柜
I can't believe you went back to Lizzie D's.
我告诉过你 我很潮流
I told you, I'm edgy.
JT 我不需要你很潮流 好吗
JT, I don't need you to be edgy, okay?
我22岁时喜欢潮流
I was into edgy when I was 22.
但你在商店里说的
But what you said, in the... in the store.
我是在过度补偿
I was overcompensating.
说实话 这玩意儿也让我紧张
To be honest, like, this stuff makes me nervous, too, and...
我开始没有完全意识到 直到脱衣舞男
I didn't fully realize it till Franz,
弗朗茨出现时 我都不敢看他
that stripper guy, he showed up, and I could barely look at him.
你也不喜欢弗朗茨吗
You weren't into Franz, either?
不 整场表演我都躲在凯特的走廊里
No, I was hiding in Cat's hall the entire show.
希瑟崩溃时我简直松了一口气
I was almost relieved when Heather had the breakdown,
这样我就有借口了
so, you know, I had an excuse.
所以我们没有性习惯不匹配吗
So we're not sexually mismatched?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
你觉得我们有吗
Do you think we are?
不觉得
No.
我不觉得
I'm good.
我们也许不该在盖比家亲热
We probably shouldn't do this at Gabe's.
是啊
Yeah.
他还在卫生间吗
He still in the bathroom?
盖比
Gabe?
盖比
Gabe?
盖比
Gabe?
盖比 你没事吧
Gabe, you okay?
听起来那些瑞典人走了
You know, it sounds like those Swedes have left.
也许我们该再待一晚
Maybe we should stay another night.
什么
Huh?
好吧 你在读什么
Okay, what are you reading?
瑞贝卡·雷诺兹的日记
Rebecca Reynolds' journal.
之前在盖比手上
Gabe had it.
上面写了她必须杀了阿利斯特的感受
It's all about how she feels like she has to kill Alistair.
谁
Who?
-她的野兽 -她的野兽 阿利斯特 没搞错吧
- Her beast. - Her beast? Alistair, Really?
-这名字太搞笑了 -好吧 那是很久以前的事
- That is a ridiculous name. - Okay, well, it was a long time ago,
那时候阿利斯特就和"杰克"一样
back then Alistair was like "Jake."
这是我的第二个观点 那是很久以前的事
That's my second point: it was a long time ago,
所以那没有意义 我们没什么好担心的
so it doesn't mean anything. We got nothing to worry about.
是啊 除了那个偷走你血液的神秘人
Yeah, except for the mysterious men who stole your blood.
凯瑟琳 拜托 你说得对
Catherine, come on, you were right, okay?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表