剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
屋顶
你记起来了吗
Did you have a memory?
没有
No.
对不起 我一直问
Sorry I keep asking that.
只是
It's just...
你以前会给我写纸条
you used to write me notes,
很多张上面都写着"屋顶"
and a lot of them said "Roof."
但我已经知道记忆被高估了
But I've realized that memory's overrated.
我是说 你救了别人的命...
I mean, you saved someone's life-- that's...
你就会这样做 你就是这种人
what you do, it's who you are.
我们还可以重来所有的第一次
And we get to have all of our firsts together--
谁能那样做啊
who gets to do that?
我是来还你手♥机♥的
Look, I came here to return your phone.
谢谢
Uh... thank you.
而且
And...
对不起
apologize for...
我把你绑了起来
for tying you up.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
而且我想
And I thought...
也许我们可以野餐
maybe we could have that picnic.
不是现在 但是...
I mean, not right now, but...
太好了 因为JT把东西都吃光了
Good, because JT ate all of it.
那是个玩笑
That... that was a joke.
不过他的确吃光了一切
Um, but he did eat all of it.
这真艰难
This is hard.
什么
What is?
这个
This. Um...
我不 我不该这样做
I'm-I'm not... I'm not supposed to do this.
文森特 追杀吉娜的人
Vincent, that guy who was after Gina,
有人从缪尔菲德手里买♥♥下了他
someone bought him from Muirfield.
有人拥有他
Someone owned him.
-是这么回事吗 -你说什么
- Is that what's going on? - Excuse me?
你刚才说你"不该"
You just said that you're "Not supposed to."
谁说的
Says who?
谁为那条船付的钱 谁让你去瑞克斯监狱的
Who pays for that boat? Who told you to go to Rikers?
-因为缪尔菲德倒闭了 -我还以为你理解
- Because Muirfield's gone. - I thought you understood
有些问题不能问
that you can't ask certain questions.
你知道你可以信任我 为什么这么纠结
And you know that you can trust me, so why are you torn?
-是有人在控制你吗 -没有
- Is someone controlling you? - No.
好吧 你变得很生气
Okay, the fact that you're getting angry
让我觉得我触及要害了
makes me think that I've hit a nerve.
不 是因为我来这里
No, it's because I come up here,
以为我们能聊聊天 但你开始审问我
I think we're gonna hang out, and you start interrogating me.
-我是想帮助你 -我不需要你的帮助
- I am trying to help you. - I don't need your help.
你需要
Yes, you do!
你落在他们手里三个月
They took you for three months,
现在你不记得你是谁 或者我是谁
and now you don't remember who you are, or me,
-也不记得别的一切了 -是因为这个吗
- or anything else. - Is that what this is about?
因为我的确不记得你了
'Cause guess what? I don't remember you.
好吧 我告诉过你 现在不记得没关系
Okay, and I told you, that is fine for now.
但你得让我走进你的世界
But you need to let me in.
我不必
No, I don't.
好吧 就这样吗
Okay, so what, that's it?
你就这样让现在的人赢吗
You just let whoever this is win?
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we've been through?
我们只有一夜
We had one night.
这可不公平
Now, that's not fair.
我可不是你一♥夜♥情♥的对象
I'm not just some one-night stand.
为了找你 和你在一起
I have given up so much to find you,
我放弃了很多
to be with you.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are!
我不记得你这样做过
I don't remember you ever doing that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
进来吧
Come in.
你还好吗
You okay?
你说得对
You were right.
他太危险了
He is too dangerous.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表