剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
等等 你把这事怪在自己头上吗
Okay, wait, you're blaming this on you?
是啊 差不多吧
Well, yeah, sort of.
我是说
I mean...
我知道我有时
I know I can come across as
显得比较评判
a little judgmental sometimes.
至少我的心理医生是这样说的
At least, that's what my therapist tells me.
那...
And that, uh...
那会把人推开
it tends to push people away.
特别是我最爱的人
Especially, those I love most.
我不知道这是从何而来
I don't know where it comes from.
那是遗传妈妈的
Yeah, that comes from mom.
没人相信你 凯特
Nobody believed you, Cat.
很久以前
Way back when...
你说你第一次看见一头...
you said you first saw a...
野兽
Beast.
每个人都把这事当做是
Everyone just passed it off
你看到了妈妈的遭遇
as you being traumatized
所受到的创伤导致的
'cause of what happened to mom.
难怪你感觉一直以来
No wonder why you felt like you had to
都得保守秘密
keep it a secret all this time.
我很高兴那不再是秘密了
Well, I'm glad it's not a secret anymore.
我也是
Me, too.
文森特是个好人 希瑟
Vincent's a good guy... Heather.
我得告诉你 我不是和坏人在一起
I need you know that I wouldn't be with someone who wasn't.
我知道 我相信你
I know. I believe you.
但还是挺混乱的啊
Still a pretty big mess though, huh?
是啊 的确是
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
但我希望如果我们能抓住盖比
But I'm hoping that if we can bust Gabe,
就能减轻一些压力 希望我和文森特
we can relieve some pressure and Vincent and I, hopefully,
能有机会共度未来
can have a chance at a future.
说到未来
Speaking of futures...
钻石不错啊
...nice rock.
-他叫什么名字 -马修
- What's his name? - Matthew.
我一去迈阿密就遇见了他
I met him right after I got to Miami;
我立马就爱上了他
I fell for him right away.
你会喜欢他的 凯特 他真的...
You'll like him, Cat, he's, he's really...
-很正常 -我打算说很棒的
- Normal? - I was gonna say, great.
好吧 很棒 我要为很棒干一杯
Oh, "Great," Okay, I'll drink to great.
汤姆·沙克曼
Tom Sheckman?
他跟雷是亲戚吗
Is he related to Ray?
你之前提到了雷·沙克曼
Uh, you, mentioned Ray Sheckman earlier,
一桩悬案什么的
something about a cold case.
汤姆是他哥哥
Right, Tom was his older brother.
-汤姆怎么死的 -一场搏斗
- How did Tom die? - Some kind of fight,
在小巷里找到了他的尸体
found his body in an alley.
我们不知道他在干什么 但我们会搞明白的
We don't know what he was doing, but we'll figure it out.
需要帮忙就告诉我
Well, let me know how I can help.
其实你可以帮我们调查
Actually, you can help us figure out
谁杀了他弟弟
who killed his brother.
因为我们有理由相信
'Cause, we now have reason to believe
不是治安维护者干的
it wasn't the vigilante.
列队辨认嫌疑犯 305号♥
正在使用
这是什么
What's this?
我想你明白这是什么
I think you know what it is.
对不起 我好像不明白
Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand.
你被确定为一起谋杀调查案的
You've been identified as a potential suspect
潜在嫌疑人 洛文先生
in a murder investigation, Mr. Lowan.
在我看来
So... the way I see it,
你有两个选择
you got two options.
一 你可以自愿走进列队辨认嫌疑犯的队伍
One, you can voluntarily enter the lineup;
二 我可以逮捕你
or two, I could arrest you
逼你进去
and force you into the lineup.
你来选
Your choice.
转向右边
Turn to your right.
没关系 沃森先生 慢慢来
It's okay, Mr. Watson, just take your time.
记住 他们看不见你
Remember, they can't see you.
那是他
That's him.
四号♥
Number four.
你确定吗
You're sure?
你看见是他杀了雷·沙克曼
That's the man you saw kill Ray Sheckman,
你会在法庭作证
you'll testify to that in court?
是的
Yes.
我肯定
I'm positive.
-怎么啦 -我刚和苔丝谈过了
- What? - I just talked to Tess.
你想先听好消息还是坏消息
Do you want the good news or the bad news first?
好消息
The good news.
杰克在列队辨认嫌疑人时指认了盖比
Jack ID'd Gabe in the lineup.
那太棒了
That's fantastic.
是啊 沃德对杰克进行保护性拘留
Yeah, and Ward put Jack into protective custody
直到明天的提审过后
until after the arraignment, which is set for tomorrow.
好吧 坏消息呢
Okay... and the bad news?
盖比保释了
Well, um, Gabe made bail.
当然啦
Of course, he did.
他现在有什么阴谋诡计
What's he got up his sleeve, now?
他没法逃过去的 文森特
He's not getting away with this, Vincent,
他做过了这么多坏事
not after everything he's done.
我难以置信他害希瑟身处危险
I can't believe that he put Heather in danger
还想杀了你
and tried to get you killed.
他走投无路了
Well, he's getting desperate
如果我没记错的话
and if memory serves me...
这可不是件好事
it's not a good thing.
一日为野兽 终身为野兽
Once a beast, always a beast.
类似吧
Mm. Something like that.
我迫不及待想等他入狱
I just can't wait till the guy gets locked up,
这样我们就不必隐藏了
so we can come out of hiding, you know?
总之 你的警徽呢
Anyway, what happened with your badge?
苔丝拿回了她的
Well, Tess got her's back,
但因为我还在和逃犯同床共枕
but since I'm still sleeping with a fugitive...
你最近没有
Well, not lately... you're not.
是吗 没人在围观
Yeah? No one's watching.
好吧
Okay.
在亭子见吗
Pavilion?
别迟到了
Don't be late.
你知道的 我从不会迟到
You know, I'm never late.
待着别动
Stay put.
是谁
Who's there?
不
No.
你来这里干什么
What, what're you doing here?
我放了你一次 不会有第二次了
I let you go once, but not again.
求你别这样
Don't, please.
闭嘴 听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
如果你敢作证指认我
If you testify against me...
如果你不收回之前说的一切
if you don't retract everything you said,
我会再次找到你
I'm gonna find you again...
然后我会杀了你
and then I'm gonna kill you.
你明白吗
You understand me?
救命
Help!
我说了闭嘴
Shut up, I said!
他要杀了我
He's gonna kill me!
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表