剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-经过了数字化 -好的 盖比
- it's digitized. - Great. Gabe?
我们需要用你的电脑来
We need your computer to figure out
查出是谁动了那些文件
who accessed those files.
我很乐意在我家进行调查
Which I'm happy to do at my place.
好的 我们在那儿见
Yeah, I'll meet you guys there.
我得去趟医院
I need to get to the hospital.
出什么事了
What happened?
不好意思 他们打给了你
Sorry they called you.
估计是他们在我身上发现了发现了你的名片
Guess they found your card on me and...
没事 我很高兴他们打给了我
No, no, I'm glad they did.
护士说你的车掉进了哈德逊河里
Um, the nurse said that your car ended up in the Hudson.
-怎么回事 -我也不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
我在西侧高速上开车
I was driving along the West Side Highway,
然后我就...
and the next thing I knew...
你受到了心理创伤
Well, you've been traumatized.
容易发生事故 你还好吗
That's when accidents happen. Are you okay?
很好 只是头上还有个小肿块
Yeah, I just have a little bump on my head.
我听说他们找到你的时候 你失去了意识
I heard when they found you, you were unconscious.
我现在只是有点头疼了
Well, I just have a headache now.
但他们说我得留院观察
But they're saying that I have to stay here so I can be observed.
我 我不能在这儿过感恩节
I-I can't stay here on Thanksgiving.
我可是受到了心理创伤
I mean, talk about traumatizing.
你想让我照看你吗
You want me to watch you?
你 没有必要那么做
You-You don't even have to do that.
你帮我签个出院证明就好了
You can just sign me out.
如果我让你出院了 就要照看你
If I sign you out, I'm watching you.
他还活着
He's alive.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
更糟的是 他也许已经怀疑到
And worse, he probably suspects
是我想要他的命
that I'm the one who wants him dead.
你确定他还活着吗
You're sure he's alive?
死人不会呼吸 或者挂你电♥话♥
Dead guys don't breathe or hang up on you.
他们也不会再给你打电♥话♥
And they don't call you back, either!
准备再动手吧
Just start cooking again.
我不是指晚餐
And I don't mean dinner.
这事还没完
This is not over.
秃鹰 我听到爆♥炸♥声
Condor, I heard an explosion.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
任务泄露了 长官
Mission was compromised, sir.
目标一定是摧毁了仓库
Target must have rigged the warehouse.
至少你没事
At least you're safe.
他信任这个人
He trusted this guy?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm safe.
接下来我该怎么办
So, what's my next move?
我在部署 你先按兵不动
I'm working on it; sit tight.
我很急切 长官
Because I'm eager, sir.
这是最后的任务 对吗
Final mission, right?
当然 这项任务完成后你就自♥由♥了
Absolutely. After this, you're done.
一切都结束了
It's over.
你偷走了我的生活 你这个...
Now, you stole my life, you piece of...
-文森特 -我要抓到你
- Vincent. - I am gonna hunt you down
我要...
and I am gonna...
闭嘴
Stop.
我不想那样的
That wasn't me being that way.
我只是...
That was just me...
被出♥卖♥♥♥了 我懂的
Betrayed, I know.
是啊
Yeah.
捕获数据 完成
足够了
We got enough.
我们捕获到的是
I'll tell you what we got.
一个僵尸网络
A botnet.
在盖比的电脑上 这个软件
On Gabe's computer; It's a software
能使别人远程进入你的电脑
where someone could access your computer remotely.
所以我设置了蜜罐系统
So I set a honey pot...
蜜罐是位于DMZ中的资源 用来迷惑黑客
JT 知不知道是谁侵入了盖比的电脑
Hey, JT, do we know who hacked into Gabe's computer or not?
是联调局
It was the FBI.
联调局
FBI?
-什么 -我以前有个中间人
- What? - I had a go-between.
被杀了 他叫塔克特工
He was murdered; His name was Agent Tucker.
他是联调局的
He was FBI.
所以你的联络人是联调局的
So your handler's FBI?
你刚才怎么不说
Why didn't you just say so?
蜜罐系统听起来可能很容易实现...
You know, a honey pot may sound easy to pull off...
我说的是中间人 不是联络人
I said "go-between" not "handler."
我有点困惑
I'm confused.
这个僵尸网络是说明你的联络人是联调局的
Does this botnet mean that your handler is FBI
还是说明 联调局偷我们的文件
or is the FBI stealing our files 'cause, you know,
因为他们不想让公众知道野兽的事
they don't want the public to know about beasts?
好吧 现在我们唯一能确定的事是
Okay, the only thing we know for sure right now
我们该和我父亲吃感恩节晚餐
is that we should have Thanksgiving dinner with my father.
什么
What?
你听到了他有多渴望成为家庭的一员
Well, you heard how eager he is to be family.
-所以你打算把文森特 -还有我们
- So you're gonna expose Vincent - And us.
暴露给你才刚认识的 在联调局的父亲
to your FBI father whom you've known for two seconds?
他不需要知道谁卷入其中
He doesn't need to know who's involved
或者我们在谈论谁
or who we're even talking about.
我们可以先试探他
We can feel him out first.
文森特 你是个人肉测谎仪
Vincent, you're a human polygraph.
你能看出他是否值得信任
You can tell if he's trustworthy.
而且 他已经承认了知道缪尔菲德
Besides, he already admitted to knowing about Muirfield,
所以就算谈到也不会奇怪
so it wouldn't be a crazy conversation to bring up.
我不想这么说
I hate to say this,
但如果他与这名联络人有某种联♥系♥怎么办
but what if he's involved with this handler person somehow?
那我们也得知道
Okay, then we need to know that, too.
我知道这很冒险
I know that it's a risk,
但除非你们还有更好的主意...
but unless someone else has a better idea...
你同意 对吗
You are fine, right?
是的
Yeah.
他在过来的路上
He's on his way here.
我女儿打电♥话♥了
My daughter called.
她带他来吃感恩节晚餐
She's bringing him here for Thanksgiving.
你想让我过去吗
You want me to come up?
我花了这么多时间来掩盖我的踪迹
I didn't spend all this time covering my tracks
可不是为了在家里干掉他的
so I can have him killed on my property.
听着 如果不是需要帮助的话
Look, Catherine wouldn't be bringing him here
凯瑟琳不会带他来这儿
if she didn't need help,
而我打算帮她
which I plan on giving.
我不明白
I'm not following.
我今晚到底行不行动
Am I working tonight or not?
行动
Oh, you're working.
他不相信联络人
He doesn't trust his handler,
但如果我能让他们信任我这个父亲
but if I can get them to trust me as a father,
等晚餐之后我就能给他送行了...
then I can send him off after this...
歹毒的联络人 主意不错
Evil handler? Genius.
但他不是台测谎仪吗
Except isn't he, like, a lie detector?
把预计爆♥炸♥时间告诉我就行
Just keep me posted with an ETA on the explosives.
好吧 我觉得自己穿得太随意了
Okay, I feel underdressed.
我们来这儿是要评估他 不是为了得到他的认可
We're here to assess him, not get his approval.
没错 边吃火鸡边当侦探
Right, play detective over turkey.
也许我们该想一个暗号♥
Okay, maybe we should just come up with a code word
这样我就能让你知道是否
just so I can let you know if
以及什么时候可以和盘托出
and when it's okay to come clean.
我们偶然知道一头野兽
About a beast we happen to know
被他的联络人追杀
who is being hunted by his handler.
我们就说这个
That's all we're gonna say.
土豆泥
Mashed potatoes?
-什么 -暗号♥
- What? - The code.
好吧 但要是他做了土豆泥
Okay, but what if he's serving mashed potatoes,
然后你说把土豆泥递给我 那我怎么知道
and you say "pass the potatoes" how am I supposed to know?
南瓜怎么样
What about pumpkin?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表