剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
and then leave him there while I go to the market.
好吧
Fine.
我去重新查一下他经过的地方
So, I'm gonna go retrace his steps.
看看有没有他身在何处的线索
See if he left any clues to where he might be.
在三明治里夹带这个
Stick this in with the sandwiches.
以防他突然失控
In case he tries to bolt.
我不能一刻不停地总盯着监控录像吧
'Cause I can't keep looking at surveillance footage forever.
我们跟他失去联♥系♥了 长官
We've lost him, sir.
你这话什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
他不在安全屋
He's not at the safe house,
而直到九点 他才有下一项任务
and he's not set to execute his next assignment till 2100.
他会不会跟我女儿在一起
Could he be with my daughter?
应该不会
We don't believe so.
所有必须的文件他都有吗
Does he have all necessary documentation?
有
He does.
那他可能是在做准备
Okay, then, he's probably preparing.
他刚帮我们解决了赵
Look, he just took care of Zhao for us.
所以现在不用怀疑他的控制程序出问题了
There's no reason to doubt his programming now.
-有消息通知我 -明白
- Keep me posted. - Got it.
文森特
Vincent.
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我知道
I know.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第二集
你来了 是意味着你还记得这一切吗
So, you being here, does this mean you remember all of this?
我看到你上来了
I saw you come up.
这样 好吧
Right, of course.
我也没指望你能一夜之间就都想起来
Um, it's not like I expected it to all come back overnight.
你找我♥干♥什么
So, why have you been looking for me?
我想再次见到你
Well, I wanted to see you again.
昨晚你离开后
And after you left last night,
我才意识到我根本没法联♥系♥上你
I realized I have no way to reach you.
你在追踪我
You were tracking me.
我想带你上来...
I, I wanted to bring you up here for, um...
野餐
...for a picnic.
我没想到你会出现
I didn't expect you to just show up,
我想着我要先把东西准备好 说不定就找到你了
so I thought that I would set it up in case I found you,
这就是所谓的"追踪"你
hence the, uh, "tracking you."
你准备了野餐
So, a picnic?
我知道这看起来很疯狂
Yeah, I know. I know it seems crazy,
但我们以前经常来这里野餐
but it is something we used to do up here.
我想如果我们"昨♥日♥重♥现♥"的话
And I thought that if we did it again,
说不定能激发你的记忆
it might trigger some memories.
没有也没关系
Or if not,
我给你准备了你最喜欢的三明治
I got you your favorite sandwich.
我不知道这样好不好
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
什么 三明治还是激发你的记忆
What, the sandwich or the triggering memories?
因为这里发生的一切都是美好的回忆
Because everything that happened up here is good.
我们也不用非得吃东西 也可以只聊天
Uh, but we don't have to eat, we can just talk.
或者你还有别的想去的地方吗
Or if you have somewhere better to be...
目前没有
No, not at the moment.
但你确实要去别的地方对吧
But you do have somewhere to be?
而且你换了新衣服 还洗过澡了
And you're wearing new clothes and you're showered.
我以前不洗澡的吗
Did I not shower before?
不是 你洗的
No, no, you did.
只是好奇 你这次是在哪里洗的
Um, just, where did you shower this time?
我不能...
I can't...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们能聊一下昨晚的事吗
Can we talk about last night?
我醒来就发现你不见了
It's just, I woke up and you were gone.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
-赵呢 -我就知道
- And Zhao? - I knew it.
我明白 我明白你为什么杀他
I get why, I get why you did it.
不过我以为我们说好有别的解决办法的
Just, I thought we agreed that there was another way.
你跟踪我就是因为这个
So that's why you're following me.
不 我不是想逮捕你 我想保护你
No, I don't want to arrest you, I want to protect you.
不管缪尔菲德对你做了什么 我想帮你摆脱掉
Whatever Muirfield did to you, I want to help undo.
我得走了
I need to go.
文森特 文森特 不要走
Vincent. Vincent, please don't.
文森特
Vincent!
你为什么不麻醉他
Why didn't you tranq him?
我没带枪 我还以为他不会来
I didn't have it on me, I thought he was blowing me off.
你不该不带枪就到处乱跑的
You should never go anywhere without the tranq.
能先别批评我吗 他刚从我家
Can you not criticize me? He just jumped off
楼上南面跳到了布里克大街上
the south side of my building onto Bleeker Street.
是分局打来的电♥话♥ 他们以为我俩在跟他们合作
It's the precinct, they think you and I are working with them.
光明洗衣店那边有摄像头
There's a security camera at Bright Side Laundry.
黑入那里
Start hacking there.
喂 还是一无所获
Hey, still nothing.
他刚右转去了麦克杜格尔大街
He just turned right onto MacDougal.
什么
What?
他在上出租车
He's getting in a cab.
好吧 你们怎么...
Okay, how do you...?
怎么知道他在你的公♥寓♥吗
Know he was at your apartment?
你说过你们俩联♥系♥过
You said you two connected.
我们认为他迟早会在那出现
We figured he'd show up sooner or later.
等等 你们一直在监视我的公♥寓♥吗
Wait, you've been surveilling my apartment?
只是周围 没在里面
Well, not the inside, just the perimeter.
我给你留过言解释的
I left you a message explaining.
出租车号♥是27B3
The cab's medallion number is 2-7-B-3.
27B3 好的 别挂 我还在和JT通话
2-7-B-3. Okay, hang on. I've got JT on the other line.
盖比和苔丝说他正在出租车上
Gabe and Tess have him in a cab
在休斯顿往西走
going West on Houston,
车号♥是27B3
medallion number 2-7-B-3.
什么 他们怎么...
What? How do they even...?
显然 他们一直在监视我
Yeah, apparently, they've been spying on me.
我想他们不知道野餐的事
I don't think they know about the picnic,
不过你知道为什么我不信任盖比了吧
but see why I don't trust Gabe?
他比国♥家♥安♥全♥局还可怕
He's worse than the NSA.
好吧 休斯顿
Okay, Houston, Houston.
我看看在我们摆脱他们之前
Let me see if I can get anything that will help out of the NSA
能获取什么有用的信息 我回来了
before we ditch 'em. I'm back.
休斯顿和百老汇 他在哪
Houston and Broadway. Where is he?
他刚刚右转往鲍厄里街去了
He just turned right onto Bowery,
不过你确定你能听从我们的指示吗
but are you sure you can follow our directions?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
好了 他在德兰西街了
Okay, he's on Delancey.
文森特在你那里待了27分钟
Vincent was in your building for 27 minutes,
而你却没有通知我们
and you didn't notify us.
我没时间
I didn't have time.
也许你不该现在教训她
Maybe you shouldn't be lecturing her right now.
我只是想说 我们应该合作的
I'm just saying, we're supposed to be working together.
我很合作 我正往德兰西街去
I am, I'm turning on Delancey.
看到没 合作
See, working together.
他在往威廉斯堡大桥去
He's headed to the Williamsburg Bridge.
得在他离开我们管辖范围之前抓住他
We have to get to him before we lose jurisdiction.
马上去办
On it, one sec.
今天运气好
Today's our lucky day.
他快离开他们管辖范围了
They're about to lose jurisdiction.
什么 这怎么会是好运
What? How is that lucky?
盖比 不 我是说我们又找到他了
Gabe, uh, no, it's just that we found him again.
但是 既然你们看不到他 我真得集中精力了
Uh, but since you guys can't see him, I really need to focus.
我会回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
这根本就不是合作
Okay, that is not working together.
说了让你别教训她
Told you not to lecture her.
他在前往拉瓜迪亚吗
Is he going to La Guardia?
或许你该查查航♥班♥
Maybe you need to check flights.
我会的 但他现在走的是哈森桥
I would, except now he's taking the Hazen Bridge.
可那 那是往瑞克斯监狱的路
But that-that goes to Rikers.
他去那里干嘛
What's he doing there?
我不知道 不过瑞克斯监狱可没有
I don't know, but Rikers isn't an experience
你们俩的回忆
you guys used to experience.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表