剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
这些和山姆有什么关系
What does this got to do with Sam?
不知道 不过我肯定这些和他是
I don't know, but I'll bet it has something to do with
第二个有这种病征的叫雅各布·萨特的病人
the fact that he's the second patient named Jacob Sutter
有联♥系♥
to have been afflicted.
两天前 一个男人 一样的名字和年龄
Two days ago, a man-- same name, same age--
在哈德逊大学医院登记入院
was admitted to Hudson University Hospital,
症状也相同 但是他死了
similar symptoms, but he died.
死了吗
He died?
所以呢 你觉得山姆给他们注射了
So, what, you think Sam is injecting them
JT制♥作♥的那些血清吗
with the serum that JT made?
如果是
Well, if he is,
为什么是同名同姓的人
why people with the same name?
而且为什么没起效 他们没变成野兽
And why isn't it working? Why haven't they turn into beasts?
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller.
发现你还活着的时候
I can't tell you how happy I was
我真是又惊又喜啊
when I found out you were still alive.
-很高兴见到您 医生 -我也是
- It's good to see you, Doctor. - You, too.
医生 这是凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 这是马库斯医生
Doctor, this is Catherine, Catherine, Dr. Markus.
我原来做住院医师的时候 他是主治医师
He was the attending here when I was a resident.
很高兴见到您
Oh, it's nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
哪阵风把你吹来了
So, what brings you here?
我猜你是想重新回来 是吗
You looking to get back into it, I hope?
你男朋友是我有幸带过的
Your boyfriend was one of the most gifted doctors
最有天赋的学生之一
I had the great pleasure of mentoring.
不 不 我们不是一对
Oh, uh, no, no, we're not, we're not together.
只是朋友而已
We're just friends.
是吗 抱歉我想当然了
Oh, well, I'm sorry I assumed.
我巡床要晚了
And I am late for rounds.
你就别见外
So, you, don't be a stranger.
-我们有机会叙叙旧 -一定
- Let's catch up. - Absolutely.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你知道吗
Wow. You know,
我原来的生活就是这样
this actually used to be my life.
为什么你不让他把我们弄进隔离室
Why didn't you ask him to get us into quarantine?
凭什么
On what grounds?
他不会冒着得罪疾控中心的风险
He's not gonna risk getting in trouble
只是为了把我们弄进去
with the CDC just to try and sneak us in.
好吧 你得再找个办法
Okay, well, you have to find out another way
因为我们得在其他雅各布·萨特死之前
'cause we have to figure out how Sam's connected to all this
弄清楚山姆和这一切有什么联♥系♥
before the other Jacob Sutter dies.
我就知道雅各布·萨特的名字很耳熟
I knew Jacob Sutter's name sounded familiar.
你是在孤儿院认识他的吗
You knew him from the orphanage?
对 不过在你妈妈把我们都救出去之前
Yeah, although I don't know if he was one of the kids
我不知道缪尔菲德
Muirfield experimented on
做实验的孩子里面也有他
before your mom got us all out of there.
那么你觉得山姆到处乱转
So, you think that Sam is going around trying
就是为了找到那个雅各布·萨特吗
to find that Jacob Sutter, specifically?
也许吧 这样说得通
Maybe. It makes sense. After all,
毕竟他对孤儿院的事了如指掌
he knew about the orphanage.
他就是这样陷害我的
That's how he tried to frame me.
不过 他明显不知道
Though, he obviously doesn't know
要找的是哪个雅各布
which Jacob he's looking for.
好吧 也就是他在找到那个正确的人之前
Okay, so he's going around injecting every Jacob Sutter
看到一个雅各布·萨特就扎一针是吧
he can find until he finds the right one?
他能把它变成野兽
One that he can turn into a beast.
野兽
A beast?
不然他为什么要强迫JT做血清
Why else would he have forced JT to make the serum?
况且如果山姆已经给两个人注射过了
And if Sam's injected two other people already,
他还能想干什么啊
what else could he want?
但是为什么他非要找孤儿院的人不可呢
But why does he need to have somebody from the orphanage specifically?
他为什么不能随便找一个人
Why can't he just inject anybody?
我不知道
I don't know.
很明显 缪尔菲德有他们自己的筛选方法
Obviously, Muirfield had their selection process.
我们都是经过仔细挑选的
We were all handpicked,
但我不知道为什么
but I don't know why.
我知道一个人可能明白
I know somebody who might.
小心 注意叉车往来
不好意思 是雅各布·萨特吗
Excuse me, Jacob Sutter?
什么事
Yeah?
我是山姆·兰登 127区的
Sam Landon, Local 127.
公会派我来的
The union sent me down.
看样子你有一些不满
I guess there's been a couple grievances.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
当然
Sure.
雅各布·萨特 隔离区
他在里面怎么样了
How's he doing in there?
更糟了
Worse.
你是雅各布的医生之一吗
You one of Jacob's doctors?
对 对 我是
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
你能救救他吗
Can you help him?
女士 我们已经竭尽全力了 相信我
Ma'am, we are doing everything we can, believe me.
你知道他是怎么得病的吗
Do you have any idea how this may have happened to him?
不 没有
No, I don't.
他就
He just...
出去见个人
went to meet somebody,
接着就有人在大街上发现他已经疯了似的
then they found him on the streets later all crazy like.
他很迷茫 愤怒
He's confused, raged.
他甚至不知道我是谁 不认识孩子们了
He doesn't even know who I am or who the kids are!
听着 我知道现在情况很吓人
Look, I know this is very frightening,
但是他现在受到了很好的照顾 最好的
but he is in very good hands, okay? The best.
你为什么不出去散散心呢
You know, why don't you go for a walk?
呼吸一下新鲜空气
Get some fresh air.
我们在这里照顾他 这样他回家之后
Let us take care of him here so you can be ready
你就可以照顾他了 好吗
to take care of him when he gets back home, okay?
-上帝保佑你 医生 -凯勒
- Bless you, Doctor...? - Keller.
凯勒医生
Dr. Keller.
你说有人试图制♥造♥野兽是怎么回事
What do you mean someone's trying to make a beast?!
你能不能小声点
Do you mind keeping your voice down?
我不想也被关起来
I'd rather not get locked up, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我最不想做的就是伤害你 你应该知道
The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you. You know that.
好吧 我不是来谈我们的问题的 爸爸
Okay, I'm not here for us, Dad.
我来找你是因为你知道缪尔菲德做的一切
I'm here because you know everything that Muirfield did.
我在这里
I'm in here...
我抗下所有罪名 好让你摆脱野兽
I took the bullet so you could be free of beasts.
我不关心
I'm not interested...
不 你在里面是因为你活该
No, you are in there because you deserve to be!
因为你帮忙创立了缪尔菲德
Because you helped create Muirfield.
然后你玩弄法律
And then you took the law into your own hands
而且你伤害无辜的人
and you hurt innocent people.
包括你
Including you.
好了 你到底知不知道他们是如何
Okay. Do you or do you not know how they selected people
选择实验对象的
to be experimented on?
那是你母亲的工作 她才是科学家
That was your mom's job, she was the scientist.
显然只有很少一部分人
Apparently, there's a certain gene
才携带过那种基因
that a small percentage of the population had...
携带着
have.
它使这些人容易变成野兽
It makes them predisposed to becoming beasts.
他们就是这样选了孤儿院的孩子们
That's how they chose the kids for the orphanage.
他们都有那个基因
They all had that gene.
没错 不过不是所有人都被注射了血清
Yeah. Except, not all of them got the serum.
因为你母亲一发现
Because as soon as your mom found out
缪尔菲德的真正目的
what Muirfield was really up to, she helped
她就帮剩下的孩子逃跑了
the rest of those kids escape.
没错 比如盖比
Right, like Gabe.
不过他已经被注射过了
Except he was already injected.
所以他才会成为 其中一员
Which is why he became... one.
现在山姆想创造另外一个
And now Sam's trying to create another one.
好吧 那么如果一个人接受了注射
Okay, so what happens if somebody gets injected
但没携带那个基因会怎样
but they don't have the gene?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表