剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
你应该很清楚吧 警探
I think you know what I'm doing here, Detective.
现在喊"警探"了是吧
Oh, it's Detective, now, is it?
你知道我们早上在跟踪你吧
You knew we were tailing you this morning, didn't you?
真的吗 为什么
Really, why?
别侮辱我智商 钱德勒
Don't insult my intelligence, Chandler,
我会很生气
it pisses me off.
告诉文森特我问他好
Tell Vincent I said, "Hi."
为逃犯做帮凶是违法的
It's against the law to aid and abet a fugitive,
尤其对警♥察♥来说
especially for a cop.
好吧 所以呢
Okay. So?
所以你们俩为什么明知故犯
So, why are you two doing it?
犯什么
Doing what?
好吧 把她俩都停职 队长
All right, suspend them both, Captain.
你来真的吗
Wha... are you serious?
妨碍司法公正
Obstruction of justice.
好吧 这太荒唐了 队长
Okay. This is ridiculous, Captain.
他就是想给我们施压 因为他...
He's only trying to railroad us because he's...
我没给任何人施压
I'm not railroading anybody.
我是在抓捕逃犯 保护城市
I'm trying to catch a fugitive and protect a city.
也想保护你
I'm also trying to protect you.
说得像真的一样
The hell you are.
警徽和配枪
Shields and firearms.
马上给我
Now.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第十九集
盖比把你们停职了 为什么
Gabe suspended you? What for?
你自己说了
You said it yourself,
他在尽自己可能找到你
he's doing anything he can to get to you.
对他来说这也下作了点
Well, that's a new low, even for him.
伤害你吗
Hurting you?
他觉得是在保护我
He thinks he's protecting me.
一派胡言
He's full of crap.
大家都觉得他是正义标杆
You know, everyone thinks the guy's some paragon of good,
但实际上 如果他们知道他以前什么样就好了
but in truth, if they only knew who he used to be.
或许是让大家知道的时候了
Well, maybe it's time they found out.
或许是我们揭出他过去的一些事
Maybe it's time that we dig up something from Gabe's past
让他也陷入被动的时候了
and put him on the defensive for once.
什么事
Something, like what?
不知道
I don't know.
但他是野兽时做了很多事
But he's done plenty of awful things as a beast.
很多他选择遗忘的事
Things that he's conveniently forgotten.
或许是提醒他的时候了
Maybe it's time to remind him.
对 让他这次专心管好自己的事
Yeah, make him focus on chasing his own tail,
别再追着我不放了
instead of chasing mine, for once.
值得一试 尤其是
It's worth a shot, especially
盖比是唯一妨碍你免罪的人
since Gabe's the only thing keeping you from being exonerated.
又是希瑟打来的
It's Heather, again.
好 跟她聊聊吧
Okay. Go talk to her.
聊什么呢
Yeah and say what,
说我爱上一只逃亡的野兽吗
that-that I'm in love with an escaped fugitive beast?
或许可以先说逃犯那段...
Well, maybe start with the fugitive part and then...
看看她什么反应
see how things go from there.
我让苔丝去跟她说
I'm gonna get Tess to talk to her,
给我们争取些时间
buy us some time.
我们才能想出来怎么扭转跟盖比的局势
So, that we can figure out how to turn the tables on Gabe.
好的
Okay.
不敢相信你又跟丢她了
I can't believe you lost her again.
这没那么简单
Well, it's not that easy.
她现在知道我们跟踪她了
She knows we're tailing her now.
再多调些人盯着她
Well, put more resources on her.
我跟你说了
I am telling you,
最可能找到凯勒的办法
our best chance of finding Keller,
就是跟踪凯瑟琳
is to follow Catherine.
凯瑟琳吗
Catherine?
好奇问一句
Uh... just out of curiosity,
她说你想给她施压是什么意思
what'd she mean when she said you were trying to railroad her?
不关你的事
None of your business.
听着 洛文
Listen, Lowan,
如果这是你们的个人恩怨
if this is personal between you two,
我需要知道 因为...
I need to know, because...
这是要抓住一个杀人嫌犯 就这么简单
Look, this is about catching a suspected killer,plain and simple.
我也告诉你
And I am telling you,
钱德勒警探是成功的关键
Detective Chandler is the key to doing that.
也就是为什么
Which is why,
我们需要全力关注她
we need to turn the focus onto her.
监听她电♥话♥ 她的公♥寓♥
Bug her phone, her apartment.
在她车上安脉冲发射器
Put a transponder on her car.
没有法♥院♥命令我们做不到
We can't do that without a court order.
我会弄到的
I will get the order,
你只用找到她
you just find her.
盖比
Gabe.
别搞错了 队长
Look, make no mistake about it, Captain,
我们不能让钱德勒警探跑了 明白吗
we are tightening the noose on Detective Chandler, understood?
为了她
For her sake...
也是为了大家
and for everyone else's.
希瑟 我不知道你进城了
Heather, I didn't know you were in town.
是啊 只来几天
Yeah. Just a couple of days.
凯特在吗
Uh, is Cat around?
她不在
Uh, no, she's not.
猜到了
Figures.
她总在上班
She's always at work,
除了我来找她的时候
except for the one time I decide to stop by.
你订婚了
You got engaged.
没错
Yeah...
实际上 我就是为这个来的
actually, that's why I'm here.
我想让
I-I was hoping
凯特陪我在赛琳娜挑婚纱
Cat could help me pick out my wedding dress at Selena's,
但还没来得及开口 她就走了
but I can't even get ahold of her long enough to ask.
你知道她什么时候回来吗
Any idea when she'll be back?
实际上 她最近都不会来了
Actually... I'm not expecting her back for a while.
希瑟 凯瑟琳被停职了
Heather, Catherine's been suspended.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
情况很复杂
It's complicated. Um...
我不明白 她怎么了
But I don't understand, what did she do?
这我不能随便说
I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
而且 我真的觉得该她来解释
Besides, I really think that's her story to tell.
凯特从来没跟我说过任何事
Well, Cat doesn't tell me anything...ever,
我♥干♥脆听你说好了
so I might as well hear it from you.
这真不该是我说的 抱歉
It... shouldn't come from me, I'm sorry.
不过
But, uh, hey,
你找到她的话能给我打个电♥话♥吗
will you give me a call if you find her?
我很想确定她没事
I'd really like to make sure she's okay.
好的
Sure.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
你在哪里
Hey, where are you?
方便说话吗
Can you talk?
可以 我在JT家
Uh... yes, I can, I'm at JT's.
等等 那里安全吗
Wait, is that safe?
什么叫安全
Well, define safe.
没事 JT去波士顿了
No, it's good. JT's gone to Boston,
所以监视他家的警♥察♥撤走了
so, the cops have pulled the stake-out from his place.
恐怕都被调去监视你了
Probably to put more surveillance on you, I'm afraid.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 你还能进那个数据库吗
Okay, so can you still get into this database?
是的 我猜我被停职这事
Yeah. I guess it hasn't filtered down to HR
还没传去人资那里
that I've been suspended yet.
好 那我们最好抓紧
Okay, well, we better move fast then.
我们具体要找什么
So, what are we looking for exactly?
在我们第一次见盖比那段时间的未破案件
Any unsolved crimes from around the time that we first met Gabe.
凯瑟琳 这座城市可是有800万人
Catherine, we're talking about a city of 8,000,000 people here.
我们得想办法缩小范围
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表