剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
在你身上吗
On you?
还要我给你拍张照吗 我这出问题了
What, you need a picture? Look, we got a situation here.
我在地下室
I'm in the basement.
你在这
You're here?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
你们来地下室
Look, just come down here,
我带你们出去 好吗
I show you way out, okay?
艾凡
Ivan?
盖比 是我
Gabe, it's me.
凯特 你没事吧
Cat, are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
别逞英雄
Now, don't be a hero.
我们正在解决问题
We are taking care of things.
你藏好就行
Just stay under the radar.
现在说这个有点晚了
It's a little late for that.
托丽杀了看守牢房♥的人
Tori killed the guy who was guarding our cell.
她在寻找项链
She's on the hunt for the necklace.
我得找到她
I've got to find her.
好吧
All right.
要是她的野兽模样吓到了绑匪
Okay, but what if she beasts out and panics them
他们乱杀人♥质♥怎么办
and they start shooting hostages?
文森特好像也在那找项链
I think Vincent is in there looking for the necklace, too.
他真让人无语
He is unbelievable.
但没准你可以说服他帮忙
But maybe you can persuade him to help.
我知道看起来不像
I know it doesn't seem like it,
但他仍关心你
but he still cares about you.
他听说发生了什么之后
When he heard what was happening,
他问起的第一个人就是你
the first person he asked about was you.
他才是那个放不下的人
He's the one who's unresolved.
那他怎么不来我身边
Okay, then why isn't he here?
如果他能感知到我 听到我
If he can sense me, if he can hear me...
那就试着跟他谈谈
Then try talking to him.
让他相信他能信任你
Convince him that he can trust you.
因为如果你说得没错 托丽激怒了绑匪
Because if you're right, and Tori sets these guys off,
你就需要他的帮忙了
you are gonna need his help.
好吧 我试试
Okay. I'll try.
等这一切结束
And when this is over...
我就答应你
I'm in.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
艾凡
Ivan.
艾凡
Ivan?
文森特 你可以拿走项链
Vincent? You can have the necklace.
我已经拿到了
I already got it.
好吧 你得帮帮我
Okay, I need your help.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
-上面都是无辜的人... -滚
- There are innocent people... - Move!
我没打算伤害她
I wasn't trying to hurt her.
我本想跟她合作 但...
I wanted to work together, but...
我知道看起来不像 只是...
I know it doesn't look like it, it's just...
你打昏了一头野兽
You knocked out a beast?
怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为她被麻醉了
Maybe it was because she was tranqed.
我必须这样做 他们打算开枪打她
I had to, they were gonna shoot her.
-她的脉搏很有力 -那就好
- Her pulse is strong. - That's good.
现在上面的房♥间里满是
You know, there is a room full of people
脉搏飞快 心怀恐惧的人们
whose pulses are probably sky-high with fear right now.
那是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
文森特 我们可以拯救他们
Vincent, we could save them.
只有四个人♥质♥劫持者了
There are only four hostage-takers left,
以前我们处理过更为糟糕的情况
and we have dealt with much worse odds before.
我可以关掉灯
I could turn out the lights,
保证没人看见你
make sure that nobody sees you.
你能不能别摆弄那愚蠢的项链了
Okay, could you stop fidgeting with that stupid necklace?
愚蠢
Stupid?
是的 你怎么了
Yes. What's happened to you?
你以前一直救人性命 而现在你...
You used to be all about saving people's lives, and now you're...
现在我怎么了
And now I'm what?
我不愿意跳进某个房♥间
I'm not willing to jump into some room
在那些人面前暴露自己的真实身份吗
and expose what I really am in front of all those people?
好像我是实验室的小白鼠一样
Like I'm some lab rat?
过去的文森特不会担心暴露的问题
The old Vincent wouldn't have been worried about exposure.
我告诉过你 我们会一如既往地保护你
And I told you, we would protect you just like we always have.
不过几小时前
Oh, except for a few hours ago,
你们冲进了我的船屋 逮捕了托丽
when you stormed onto my boat, arrested Tori,
冒着暴露我俩的风险
risking exposing the both of us,
都是因为你想要一条"愚蠢的"项链
all because you wanted that "stupid" necklace.
知道吗 我听说了你祖先的事
You know what? I heard about your ancestor.
你打算把它当做自己的吗
You think you're gonna make some claim?
不 我觉得我和这事有关系
No, I think I have a part in all this,
但我不会选择它 而不去救无辜生命
but I'm not going to choose that over saving innocent lives.
看看你 你还在调查
Look at you, you're still investigating.
对啊 他是头儿
Yeah, he was the head guy, right?
也许能和老板直接交谈
He probably talks to the boss.
至于在这件事中你的身份
And your place in all this?
你妈妈让我的基因变异了
Your mother, she corrupted my DNA.
你♥爸♥爸抹去了我的记忆 然后试图干掉我
Your father, he wiped my memory, then tried to obliterate me.
现在十九世纪有个女人
Now there's some woman in the 1800s
拥有这条能和野兽链条匹配的项链
who had this jewel that fits into a beast leash?
什么
What?
对 这条愚蠢的项链就是这个 对吗
Yeah, 'cause that's what the stupid necklace really is, right?
你的祖先在粗暴对待
Your ancestor was kicking around somebody
与我基因相似的人
whose DNA looked a lot like mine.
看来这是你们家族遗传啊
I guess it runs in your family.
-我不知道 -知道吗
- I don't know... - You know what?
你想知道原来的文森特怎么了
You want to know what happened to the old Vincent?
他被你家里几乎所有人欺骗和伤害了
He was deceived and hurt by almost everyone in your family tree.
如果我今天宁愿阻止打算干掉我们的人
So excuse me if I'd rather stop
而不是帮你逞英雄
whoever's trying to kill us next
那请你原谅我
than help you be some hero today.
好吧 所以想要这件珠宝的人
Okay, so whoever's after this jewel,
是想控制野兽吗
they're-they're trying to control beasts?
对 现在听起来不愚蠢了吧
Yeah. Doesn't sound so stupid now, does it?
如果无辜生命危在旦夕 那就愚蠢
It is if innocent lives are at risk.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
是啊 项链在我手上
Yeah, I have the necklace.
鲍厄里和休斯顿 那里见
Bowery and Houston, I meet you there.
直升飞机呢
Where the hell's the helicopter?
尼科 能不能别往嘴里塞东西了
Nico, why don't you stop stuffing your face?
找到弗拉德 看看出什么事了
Find Vlad, see what's going on.
佩特拉 去看看那两个姑娘
Petra, go check on the girls.
那是我的生日蛋糕
That was my birthday cake.
你真的喜欢过生日
You really like your birthday.
我朋友的妻子做的
My friend's wife made it.
我只是说大部分12岁以上的人
Just saying that most people above the age of 12
一般都不喜欢过生日
generally don't love their birthdays.
除非他们觉得自己不是生活的中心
Unless they feel their life is never about them.
-你是在分♥析♥我吗 -这很有道理
- Are you profiling me? - I mean, it makes sense.
保守秘密的人
Someone who's covering something--
他们的生活重点就是保守秘密 而不是自己
their whole life becomes about that and not about them.
他真是难以置信
I can't believe him.
我们就要死了 我还得
We're about to die, and I still have
替人打掩护 知道吗
to cover all this. You know what?
不管你觉得我有什么秘密 你都猜得对 好吗
Whatever it is you think I'm covering, yes. Okay?
对
Yes.
-马特奥死了 -什么
- Matteo's dead. - What?
那两个贱♥货♥
And those bitches,
没在牢房♥里
they're not in their cell.
弗拉德死了
Vlad's dead.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表