剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
而且他也是你的父亲
And he was your dad.
就像你还是我的姐姐
Just like you're still my sister.
你好好想想
So if you think about it,
这完全没有影响
this really doesn't affect anything.
但我现在很受影响
Well, I am feeling pretty affected right now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
希瑟 去你的迈阿密
Heather, go to Miami.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我搞错时间了吗 还是...
Did I get the time wrong, or...?
不 我只是...
No, no, I just...
今天压力太大了
I've had a really intense day,
我想走走放松一下
and I-I needed to walk it off.
工作压力吗
Work?
那倒还好
I wish.
这花真美
These are beautiful.
你看 我们...
You know, we, uh...
从没谈过你的工作
never really talk about your work.
我们现在最好别谈
Well, we probably shouldn't start now.
如果我的工作和你的事情有交叉...
If whatever it was crossed over with what you're doing...
我们不是说过吗 不问问题
I mean, that's what we said, right? No questions?
没错 只谈时事天气
Right, just stick to current events and the weather.
我们可以讨论下你今晚想做什么啊
We could always talk about what you want to do tonight.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
不太饿 我问你
Not really. Yeah, but let me ask you,
你现在处理什么案子
uh, what case are you working on right now?
一件凶杀案
A homicide.
-我们还是别... -谁死了
- I don't think that we should... - Who?
文森特 如果你感觉不对劲
Vincent, if you're sensing something,
是因为我刚知道我不是我爸亲生的
I just found out my dad's not my dad,
我妹瞒了我三个月
and my sister's known for three months
我现在很难接受
and it's just a lot for me to process.
那我们改天再见
You know what? Let's just take a rain check.
文森特 等等
Vincent, wait.
门没锁
The door was unlocked.
我只是来谈谈我们的关系
I just came to talk about our relationship.
我们可以只谈时事天气
Well, we can just stick to current events and weather.
你不能再那么做了
You can't do that again.
你不能越界
You just can't cross that line.
我觉得你卧底的这点子真不错
I actually think your undercover idea is a good one.
不 我觉得他识破了
No. I think he busted me.
他知道我是去调查他的
He knows that I was there investigating him.
怎么回事
What happened?
我和希瑟有点不愉快
Oh, I had this terrible conversation with Heather
我...忘记我在执行卧底工作了
and I, uh... forgot I was undercover.
你该看看 他知道
You should have seen his face
我撒谎后他的表情
when he realized I was lying to him.
他还以为我给了他第二次机会
He thought I was giving him a second chance.
我知道你这么做
Look, I know you were doing this
是为了和你男友重归旧好
to get back with your boyfriend.
你这么想但我没有
Well, you might've, but I didn't.
我知道你认为自己是在保护公众
I know you thought you were protecting the public.
好消息是 你做到了
Well, the good news is, you are.
记得那些在文森特电脑上的艺术馆吗
Those art galleries on Vincent's computer?
我追踪了塔克探员的运输卡
I traced Agent Tucker's DOT card.
他在每个艺术馆附近都停过车
He parked near every one of them.
他肯定在追踪艺术馆的同一只野兽
He must've been tracking the same beast at the galleries.
所以说联调局知道了吗
Does that mean the FBI knows?
应该没有 不然塔克会带上麻♥醉♥枪♥的
I don't think so, or Tucker would've had a tranq on him.
他肯定以为
You know, he probably thought
自己是在追踪雅贼之类的
he was tracking an art thief or something.
重点是 文森特应该也在找他
Point is, Vincent's probably after him.
你得再次卧底
You need to go back undercover,
我们就是干这个的
That's what we do.
又来了一通电♥话♥ 再打给你
That's my other line, I'll call you back.
钱德勒
Chandler.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
你好
Hi.
听着...
Hi. Look, um...
之前我不是故意要离开的
I didn't mean to run out like that before.
我只是...
I was just, um...
我只是很受打击
I was just, uh, so overwhelmed.
我知道...
I know, um...
我想起来了
I had a memory.
什么
What?
我们是不是去过一个泳池
Yeah, uh...were you and I ever at a... like, a swimming pool?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们是不是去过一个泳池
Well, were we ever in a, um, you know, like a pool?
一个酒店泳池
Like a hotel pool?
是的 你在走廊上想起的吗
Yeah. You just had this memory in my hallway?
是的 我无法解释
Yeah, I mean, I can't explain it.
我只是突然记得
I just had this memory of us
我们在一家礼品店买♥♥泳衣
buying bathing suits at some gift shop.
天啊 文森特
Oh, my God, Vincent.
我知道 很疯狂 对吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
我在想
So, uh, I was thinking
我们可以再去那里 是吧
we could go back there, you know?
也许能让我记起更多事情
Maybe it might trigger more memories.
好的 当然可以
Yeah. Yes, of course.
我一小时后有空
Okay, well, I'm... I'm free in an hour.
等等 你现在就要去吗
Wait, you want to go right now?
对 不行吗
Yeah, why not?
带上泳衣 我们游泳去
And bring your bathing suit, we're going swimming.
我们之前就这么做的 是吧
'Cause that's what we did before, right?
没错 待会儿见
Yeah. Um, I'll see you soon.
行
Yeah, okay.
喂
Hello?
JT 你说过你给文森特
JT, you said you gave Vincent
讲了我俩关系的经典荟萃
a Cliffs Notes version of our relationship.
有没有说到酒店泳池的事
Did that include a hotel pool?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我不该跟他说吗
Was I not supposed to tell him about that?
不 他刚刚假装记起来了
No, he just pretended to remember it.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
但他为什么要这么做
But why would he do that?
因为他发现我在调查他
Because he realized I was investigating him
他想让我去宾馆泳池
and he's trying to throw me off his trail
好支开我单独行动
by sending me to a hotel pool.
可能他只是想看你穿泳装的样子
Maybe he just wants to see you in a bathing suit.
不 JT
No, JT.
今晚一定有事发生
Something's happening tonight.
纽约美术馆作品展示
奈杰尔·克里夫顿私人收藏拍卖♥♥会
《周五五点》专题
"周五五点"不是时间 而是一幅画
Friday at Five isn't a time, it's a painting.
那些美术馆的老板奈杰尔·克里夫顿
Nigel Clifton, the owner of all those galleries,
今晚要在阁楼拍卖♥♥这幅画
is auctioning it off tonight here at his penthouse.
据说是《纽约消费导刊》的本周重头戏
Says here this is Time Out New York's event of the week.
是克里夫顿为纪念
Clifton commissioned it
自己的独子塞巴斯蒂安办的
in honor of his only son, Sebastian.
等等 这真的是为了艺术吗
Wait, so this really is about art?
我觉得是为了儿子
I think it's about the son.
他曾在英国♥军♥队服役 于阿富汗阵亡
He was British Armed Forces, KIA'd in Afghanistan.
跟文森特的情况
Which is the same thing you'll find
如出一辙
if you do a search on Vincent.
所以你认为塞巴斯蒂安
So you think Sebastian's
是缪尔菲德的另一个试验品吗
another one of Muirfield's experiments?
可能也是谋杀塔克探员的凶手
And probably the one that killed Agent Tucker.
而且我敢说
And I will bet anything
文森特也在这找他
that Vincent's here looking for him, too.
而且假装回忆起往事好支开我
And faked that memory to throw me off his trail.
如果他俩打起来你们准备怎么办
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表