剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
有人指使你去猎杀野兽
Someone's got you hunting beasts.
文森特只剩下两个任务了
Vincent only has two missions left.
那不好吗
That's not a good thing?
最后一项任务很可能就是除掉文森特
The last mission could very well be vincent.
他还活着
He's alive.
接下来我该怎么办
What's my next move?
我们该和我父亲吃感恩节晚餐
We should have Thanksgiving dinner with my father.
-什么 -他已经承认了知道缪尔菲德
- What? - He already admitted to knowing about Muirfield.
不管追杀文森特的是谁
Whoever's after Vincent,
他们想要杀掉所有野兽
they want to exterminate all beasts.
那是因为他们很危险
That's because they're dangerous.
托丽 这是钱德勒警探的男友 文森特
Tori, this is detective Chandler's boyfriend, Vincent.
我知道她对你有某种影响
I know that she has some sort of effect on you.
我跟你说过我们不该来这的
I told you we shouldn't have come here.
托丽 你没事吧
Tori, are you okay?
现在有两只野兽
There are two of them now.
-快点来 -告诉过你我司机很快的
- Just get up here. - I told you my driver would be fast.
-她要进城 -我保证
- She's going into the city. - Now, I promise,
我不会泄露你的秘密
your secret's safe with me.
我不能证实这是你的联络人
I can't verify it's your handler,
但根据盖比带来的文件的信息
but according to the documents Gabe brought up,
这显然包括一个新目标 托丽
which apparently includes a new target... Tori.
你听到了吗 教堂钟声 对吧
Do you hear that? Church bells, right?
他可能住在教堂边
He could live by a church.
那通打给他联♥系♥人的电♥话♥
That call with his handler,
JT和苔丝在背景声音中听到了教堂钟声
JT and Tess heard church bells in the background.
托丽
Tori...
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
设下这个陷阱的人肯定了解我和我的能力
Whoever did this knows me, they know what I can do.
更重要的是 他们还知道我能力的极限
More importantly, they know what I can't do.
我无法离开这块垫子
And I cannot step off this pad
解开你的链条 然后在这里爆♥炸♥前跟你一起离开
free you, and get us out of here before this place blows.
没有你的帮助我做不到
Not without your help.
我们唯一的机会
The only chance we have
就是害我们的人不知道我们联合之后的力量
is if these people didn't know what we can't do together.
不知道你会如何
How you...
帮我
help me.
托丽 看着我
Tori, look at me.
听我说 听着
Listen, listen.
专心看着我好吗
Now don't look away, okay?
现在你不要害怕了
Now, I need you to stop being afraid
开始对他们对我们的所作所为感到愤怒
and start getting pissed at what they're doing to us,
他们的目的
what they want,
是想杀了我们
and they want to kill us.
我们不会让他们得逞的对不对
We're not gonna let them, are we?
我们要去找他们
We are gonna hunt them down,
我们要找到他们
we are gonna find them,
我们要阻止他们
and we are gonna stop them,
我们要杀了他们
and we are gonna kill them.
凯瑟琳 能开慢点吗
Catherine, can you please slow down?
如果你先死了 就没法救文森特了
You can't save Vincent if you get yourself killed.
不用担心我 跟上就好
Don't worry about me; just keep up.
我们需要担心的不止是文森特
It's not just Vincent we need to worry about, either.
还有托丽
It's Tori also.
我们也不知道她在哪里
We don't even know where she is, either.
既然雷诺兹知道了她也是野兽...
Now that Reynolds knows she's a beast...
他可能也会杀她
He might be after her, too.
我们得抓紧赶回城里
We got to get back to the city fast.
等等 是苔丝打来的
Hang on; it's Tess.
凯特呢
Where's Cat?
我跟着她呢
I'm following her.
我们正在去文森特家的路上 怎么了
We're heading to Vincent's house, but why?
刚得到消息 托丽家发生了爆♥炸♥
All right, we just got word of an explosion at Tori's penthouse. What?
什么
What?
你知道托丽在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where Tori is?
不知道
No.
那知道文森特在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where Vincent is?
不知道 有没有可能爆♥炸♥只是意外
No, but what are the chances the explosion was an accident?
我一小时后赶到现场
I'll meet you there in an hour.
好
All right.
凯瑟琳 还在吗
Catherine, you still there?
在 苔丝打电♥话♥什么事
Yeah, what did Tess want?
凯特 不 不
Cat, no, no.
不什么 快跟我说说情况
No what? Talk to me.
现在纵火调查人员还没掌握足够信息
Look, the arson investigators don't know enough yet.
那他们知道什么
Okay, what do they know?
如果有人在里面的话...
They know that if anybody was inside...
不 文森特肯定能逃出来的
No, Vincent could've gotten out.
不过雷诺兹完全了解他的能力 凯瑟琳
Except Reynolds knew what his powers were, Catherine,
-如果这是个陷阱 -文森特现在还没死呢
- And if it was a trap... - You mean what his powers are.
他可能在船屋里
Maybe he's at the houseboat.
他不在那里 我已经看过了
No, he's not, all right? I checked.
他也没跟JT在一起
And he's not with JT either.
如果盖比是对的 这就是个陷阱
If Gabe's right, and this was a trap,
那他可能就在里面
he would've been inside.
我真的 很遗憾
I really... I'm sorry.
你不能就这么告诉我他死了
You can't tell me that he's dead.
我不信
I don't believe it.
我不会相信的 不能就这样结束
I won't believe it; it can't end this way.
听我说 你说得对
All right, listen, you're right.
我们都不确定他们是不是在里面
We don't even know if they were in there for sure,
所以我们就等着调查结果吧
so let's wait until we do know.
不论怎样 我们都得集中精力对付你父亲
Either way, we need to focus on getting your father
让他为自己的所作所为付出代价
and making him pay for everything he's done.
文森特 缪尔菲德 野兽攻击等所有的事
Vincent, Muirfield, beast hits, everything.
没有你 我们可做不到
And we can't do that without you,
因为我们需要你快速找出打败他的办法
because we need your help to figure out how to bring him down
免得他溜之大吉 你知道他会逃的
and fast, before he bolts, which you know he will do,
尤其是他以为自己成功了的时候
especially if he thinks he succeeded.
所以回家吧 洗个澡 休息休息
So go home, take a shower, take a minute,
然后回来和我们在分局汇合 好吗
and then come back and meet us at the precinct, okay?
好的
Okay.
我在听
I'm listening.
两个目标都被清除了
Both the targets have been eliminated.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
证据
Proof?
他们俩都被汽化了
They were vaporized.
证据就是告诉你任务完成了
The proof is telling you that the job is done.
你上次这么说的时候 任务并没有完成
You said that last time, and it wasn't done.
是的 因为上次你给我的
Yeah, because last time you gave me
关于文森特的情报是错的
the wrong intel on Vincent.
这次我一并改正了
Okay, let's just say that this time, I overcorrected.
现在把钱给我
Now pay me.
不然我炸的下一个地方就是你家
Or the next place I rig is gonna be yours.
文森特
Vincent.
天啊 谢天谢地你没事
Oh, god, thank god you're okay.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
还没有
Not yet.
我父亲...
My father...
我知道 我想到了
I know; I figured it out,
我会处理他的 但首先我们得帮帮她
and I will deal with him, but first we need to help her.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第八集
她会没事吧
She's gonna be okay?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
她只是被炸晕了
She just got knocked unconscious.
发生了一场很严重的爆♥炸♥
You know, that was a pretty big explosion.
我们能逃出来就很幸运了
We were lucky to get out of there at all.
你们怎么逃出来的
How did you get out?
是托丽 我...
It was Tori. I...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表