剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
He was super proud of you.
担心你 但更多是骄傲
Worried, but proud.
怎么担心了
Worried how?
不知道 他从来不说
I don't know. He never would say.
我一直觉得是他不喜欢你男朋友之类的
I always just assumed he didn't like your boyfriend or something.
父亲们总觉得任何人都配不上他们的女儿
Fathers never think anybody's good enough for their daughters.
千真万确
How true.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我知道文森特在哪了
I think I know where Vincent is.
我们经常招待别人吗
So, do we, uh, entertain a lot?
-不不 我们只是有个大吧台 -还有酒窖
- No, no. We just have a very big bar. - And the vault.
这些是保险箱吗
What are these, safe deposit boxes?
它们是用来装什么的
What do we use these for?
实际上...
Uh, well, actually...
你真的一点都不记得了
Are you sure you don't remember any of this?
如果我记得 那还用问吗
If I did, would I be asking?
不 抱歉 别介意
No, uh, sorry, never mind.
事实是...
Uh, the truth is, this...
这里很久以前是一家绅士会所
you know, used to be a gentlemen's club a long time ago
而它一直空着 所以我们
and it was just sitting around empty, so we...
搬进来了
moved in.
只有我们俩
Just the two of us?
是的 只有我和你
Yep, just you and me.
但我们是朋友
But a-as friends.
好朋友 最好的朋友 总之是朋友
Good friends, best friends but friends.
只是朋友
Only. Just.
这对你没帮助 是吗
This isn't helping, is it?
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
那个女孩 你是指凯特
The girl? You mean...Cat?
是的 听她说我们好像...
Yeah, she made it sound like we were...
很亲密 是这样吗
close or something. I mean, were we?
的确非常亲密
No, you are close.
说真的 你们
Seriously, it's like...
如胶似漆
borderline epic.
关于一切
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
About anything.
你今早好像...
I mean, y-you seemed to...
知道你去仓库干什么
know what you were doing at the warehouse this morning.
也就是说
Which means, by definition,
你的记忆库还储存处理了一些信息
you must've stored and processed something in your memory banks.
听着 你看起来像个好人
Look, you seem like a nice guy.
但说实话 如果你再质问我
But, honestly, if you keep asking me questions,
我就要拧断你脖子
I'm gonna have to break your neck,
所以你懂的
so, you know...
是我就不会再问了
I wouldn't.
喂
Hello?
抱歉 您哪位
I'm sorry, who?
秃鹰 不 你打错了
Condor? No, uh, you got the wrong number.
我得走了
I got to go.
什么 不 你不能走
What? No, y-you can't go.
-我要迟到了 -迟到
- Sorry, I'm late. - Late?
迟什么到
Late for what?
不 文森特 你得待这儿
No. Vincent, you have to stay.
我答应了凯特
I promised Cat.
跟她说你没法阻止我
Tell her you couldn't stop me.
别逼我再对你开枪
Please don't make me shoot you again.
怎么 怎么了
What? What-what is it?
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
托马斯以己之力
On his own dime and time,
做了比我认识的任何律师都要多的公益服务工作
Thomas did more pro bono work than any lawyer I know,
为此 我们将他的名字印在信笺抬头以作纪念
and for that and more, we honor his name on our letterhead tonight
让他名留青史
and from now on.
JT 你那还好吗
JT, is everything all right?
出事了
No, actually.
文森特跑了
Vincent's gone.
什么 你怎么能让他跑了
What? How could you let this happen?
我实在是...
I didn't really...
别无选择
have a choice.
现在
And now...
他说他去哪了吗
Did he say where he was going?
他的女儿凯瑟琳 将代表家人
...daughter, Catherine, to say a few words
说几句话
on behalf of his family.
凯特
Cat?
JT 快说话
JT, talk to me, damn it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没法说
Can't.
JT JT
JT? JT?
JT
JT?
真的抱歉
I am so sorry.
我无法相信文森特麻醉了你
I still can't believe Vincent tranq'd you.
他以前绝不会这样 给
He would never do that to you. Here.
也许以前的文森特是不会
Well, maybe not the old Vincent.
他不在了 凯特
He's gone, Cat.
我知道他不在了 JT
I know he's gone, JT.
我的意思是他心也不在了
No, I mean he's gone mentally.
就我来看 关于你 我 大学还有童年的事
Far as I can tell, he can't remember anything about you,
他一点都不记得了
me, college, his childhood, nothing.
好像他的记忆被清空了
It's as if his memory's been wiped clean.
说不定他永远不会记得我们
I'm not sure he's ever gonna remember us.
我才不信
I don't believe that.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你说文森特说他要迟到了
You said Vincent said he was late for something.
也许和那个逃跑的人有关
Maybe it has to do with that guy that got away.
就是他 传给盖比
There. Forward that to Gabe.
让他进入所有数据库查询这人的身份
Have him run an I.D. check through every database he can access.
也许找到文森特想找的人
Maybe if we can find who Vincent was after,
我们就能找到文森特
we can find Vincent.
保持联♥系♥
Keep me posted.
慢着 你去哪儿
Wait, where are you going?
做些监控工作
Do a little surveillance.
无法匹配
可恶
Damn it.
我们不能再搞砸案子了
Hey, so we don't screw up any more cases,
你能看看这案子吗
can you take a look at this?
你不会敲门吗
Don't you ever knock?
抱歉 都习惯了
Sorry, old habit.
我总忘记乔已经不在了 现在是你管事
I keep forgetting Joe's gone and you're in charge now.
不知怎么 我的脑袋就是记不住
For some reason, my brain just, like, can't process that.
你想想吧
Go figure.
你认识这个人吗
You recognize this guy?
不认识 从没见过
No, never seen him before.
问题就在这 任何数据库里都没有他
That's the problem. He doesn't exist anywhere on any database.
在这个时代 怎么会有人在数据库中不存在
How does someone stay off the grid in this day and age?
不知道 也许是有高人相助
I don't know. Friends in high places, maybe?
这是我们在查的案子吗
Is this a case we're working on?
不 这是凯瑟琳在查的案子
No, it's a case Catherine's working on.
她请你帮忙了吗
And she asked you to help?
怎么回事 她疯了吗
What, did she lose her mind?
不是 她失去了文森特
No, she lost Vincent.
她最后一次见他时
And the last time she saw him,
他在追杀这个家伙
he was after whoever this guy is,
这也是我想搞清的事
which is what I'm trying to figure out.
随便你
Whatever.
如果能够逮捕的话 告诉我 好吗
Let me know if I have enough for an arrest, okay?
我回家了
I'm going home.
就这样吗 你不关心吗
So that's it? You don't care?
凯特吗 我一直关心
About Cat? Always.
对文森特的话
About Vincent, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 个人来讲 我欣赏他 至少曾经是
I mean, personally, I like him-- at least I used to--
不过我不想再看到他毁掉她的生活
but I'm just really tired of watching him ruin her life.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表