剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Like I said, we're right across the street
随时效劳
if you need anything.
-好 谢谢 感激不尽 -谢谢 再见
- Great. Thank you. We appreciate it. - Thanks, bye!
-回见 -好
- See you soon! - Okay.
我们别拆包裹了
Maybe we shouldn't unpack.
我觉得她不是认出你了
You know, I don't think she recognized you.
是吗 那是怎么回事
Really? Then, what was that?
郊区不都这样
Suburbia.
我眼前是什么
What am I looking at?
一张路线图
A road map.
更准确一点是手♥机♥路线图
Uh, more specifically, a cell phone road map.
盖比的手♥机♥
Gabe's cell phone.
所有手♥机♥与最近的基站无线连接
Now, all phones communicate wirelessly with the nearest tower,
移♥动♥时不断更换基站 是吧
then get handed off to the next as we travel, right?
-打电♥话♥时才这样 -不 不打也这样
- When you're making a call. - No, but even when we're not.
如果你手♥机♥开着
If your cell's turned on,
总与最近的基站相连
it's always communicating with the nearest tower,
盖比的手♥机♥就是这样
just like Gabe's was.
那他可以把手♥机♥关掉
Well, why wouldn't he turn it off?
谁会把自己手♥机♥关机 没人会
Who turns off their cell phones? Nobody.
幸运的是 盖比也不会
And... lucky for us, neither did Gabe.
既然曼哈顿有大量移♥动♥流量
Now, since Manhattan has such high mobile traffic,
所以需要大量的基站
it requires an extensive number of towers.
这些图钉代表的就是基站
That's what the push pins represent.
也就是说我能追踪
Which means I was able to track
盖比的手♥机♥不断发送信♥号♥♥的基站
which ones Gabe's cell was handing its signal off to
当他开车经过文森特追踪他的地方
while he drove past where Vincent tracked him.
-第三大街北边 -没错
- So, north on Third. - Right.
九十♥七♥大♥街左边
Then left on 97th
还有华盛顿高地区
and up to the Heights.
他去了地牢
To the dungeon.
我们在那间地牢的焚尸炉里
The dungeon where we once found human remains
找到了人体残骸
in a crematorium.
慢着 你是想说
W-W-Wait, are you suggesting
盖比这样对待目击证人吗 烧死他吗
that's what Gabe did with the witness? He burned him?
你还知道毁尸灭迹更好的办法吗
You know of a better way to dispose of a body?
真变♥态♥
That's sick.
受到嘲弄的爱人简直怒火冲天
No wrath like that of a lover scorned.
你成功了 JT 追踪到他了
You did it, JT. You tracked him.
用你自己的办法
Your way.
小菜一碟...
Piece of cake...
也不小啦
-ish.
我们去找盖比的把柄
Now, let's go find proof on Gabe
这样凯特和文森特才能回来
so Cat and Vincent can come back home.
纽约政客将上法庭受审 陪审团已被隔离四个多月
今天阳光明媚
Well, it's going to be a beautiful sunny day today,
接下来几天也将如此...
and we can expect much more of the same over the next few...
交♥配♥过后 雌性的平均水平...
Post-coitus, the female averages...
传球 但球掉了
Dumps it out, but down the ice.
菲利普斯抢球 带球
Phillips picks it up and he starts up with it.
他被挤到边界板
He's pinched up at the side boards,
但还是成功把球带出去了...
but manages to get the puck out...
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳
Catherine? Catherine?
怎么
What?
警♥察♥
Cops.
看 只有一个警♥察♥
Look, that's a cop.
又不是一群警♥察♥ 他根本没看我们
Not cops. He's not even looking at us.
他刚才在看我
He was looking at me before.
而且他今晚开车经过差不过有三次了
Okay? And he's driven past, like, three times tonight.
好吧 看看现在是谁在找麻烦
Okay, who's looking for trouble now?
你还不如来帮我洗碗
Why don't you just help me with the dishes?
我扮芭比娃娃 你也得扮芭比男友吧
If I'm gonna be Barbie, you could at least be Ken.
好吧 如果他不是在找我
Okay, well, if he's not looking for me,
那他在找谁
then who is he looking for?
现在已经这么晚了 不是吗
Especially at this time of night, right?
别问我
Don't ask me.
我只是个推理小说家
I'm just a mystery writer.
快点 凯瑟琳
Come on! Catherine!
南枫街1476号♥发生枪击
Shooting at 1476 South Maple Street!
-发生什么了 -退后
- What happened? - Stand back!
请派救护车到场救援
Request ambulance on scene.
代号♥3 出现受害人 完毕 重复
Code 3, victim is coding. Over. Repeat.
-出现受害人 -是你杀了他
- Victim is coding! - You killed him!
你杀了我的丈夫 你走开
You killed my husband! Stay away!
怎么了 你睡不着吗
What? You couldn't sleep?
不
No.
他们还在外面吗
Aw, are they still out there?
阿普里尔在哪儿
Where's April?
谁啊
Who?
哈里斯太太 受害人的妻子
Mrs. Harris, the victim's wife.
她没和她丈夫一起出去
She's not outside with her husband.
凯瑟琳 他已经死了
Catherine, he's dead.
是的 我们通常会避免
Right, but normally you have to pry
让悲伤的寡妇靠近尸体
the grieving widow away from the body.
但她却想回到现场
She wanted to go back inside.
-要再来一杯吗 -好的
- Do you want a refill? - Yeah.
等等
Wait.
你怎么知道她想回到现场
How did you know that she wanted to go back inside?
我
I, uh,
我偷听了她跟警探的对话
I overheard her talking to the detective.
你肯定不是在这儿听到的
Uh, not from inside here, you didn't.
是啊 我去了外面
No, I was, I was over there.
但只去了几分钟
But only for a minute or two.
天呐 你疯了吗
Come on! Are you out of your mind?
不用担心 我混进去了
Don't worry! I blended in.
对他们来说 我只是一个八卦的邻居
According to them, I'm just another nosy neighbor.
要是他们发现你是警♥察♥怎么办
What if they figure out you're a cop?
不会的
They won't!
怎么会发现呢 只是
Why would they? There's just
这次枪击有几点说不通
something about this shooting that doesn't add up.
瞧 警♥察♥
See? Cop!
是推理小说家
Mystery writer.
那我该怎么做 无视我的本能吗
What am I supposed to do? Just ignore my instincts?
是的 你就应该这么做
Yes, that is exactly what you're supposed to do.
无视你的本能 别暴露我们的身份
Ignore your instincts so you don't blow our cover.
好吧 抱歉我做不到
Well, I'm sorry I can't do that.
维罗妮卡有几个疑问
Veronica has a few questions.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
维罗妮卡
V-Veronica, uh...
该死
Damn it!
受害人先开枪吗
The victim fired first?
是的 两次
Yeah, twice.
他肯定以为我是抢劫犯之类的
He must've thought I was gonna rob him or something.
他有持枪许可证
Well, he had a permit to carry.
他的妻子最近通报过说
His wife had reported a suspicious vehicle
这附近有可疑车辆
in the area recently...
是的 我知道 她跟我说过
Yeah, I know. She told me.
所以我才增加了巡逻次数
That's why I was doing extra patrols.
哈里斯夫妇的珠宝店被砸时我认识了他们
I met the Harrises when their jewelry store got hit.
哈里斯太太给我打过好几次电♥话♥
Mrs. Harris called me a couple of times,
表示她很害怕这种事会再次发生 所以
said she was afraid it was gonna happen again, so...
等等 她私下给你打过电♥话♥吗
Wait, she called you personally?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
那么 你当时正在巡逻吗
So, you were on patrol?
是的 然后我看见有人翻过围墙
Yeah, and then I saw someone jump over their fence.
我表明了身份
I announced myself,
但很明显哈里斯先生没听见我的声音
but Mr. Harris obviously didn't hear me.
他为什么会爬上自家围墙
Why would he climb over his own fence?
抱歉 请问你是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
八卦的邻居
Nosy neighbor.
他为什么不从前门按门铃进去呢
Why wouldn't he just go in the front door, ring the doorbell?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表