剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
"we may or may not be able to, you know,
让你人类一面活过来
shock your human side back to life?"
他肯定会赞同的
I'm sure he'll go for that.
这是唯一能找回他女儿的方法
It's the only way to get his daughter back.
所以现在托丽还真是筹码了
Oh, so now Tori is leverage.
如果这能挽救所有人的话 她是
If it saves everybody, yeah, she is.
老天真是不让我们帮文森特完成一次任务
God forbid we actually help Vincent complete one of his mission
而他不必先杀人
without him having to kill somebody first.
但我得找到他
But I have to find him.
你要怎么找
How are you gonna do that?
弄清温泽要怎么找到他
Figure out how Windsor's trying to do it.
救命啊
Help!
有人能听到吗
Somebody hear me?!
有人吗
Anybody?
你在白费口舌
You're wasting your breath.
方圆几英里内都没人
There's no one around for miles.
我以为你弃我而去了
I thought you left me.
我要弃你而去的话还救你干嘛
Why would I save you just to leave you?
你根本没救我 你从我父亲身边绑♥架♥了我
You didn't save me, you kidnapped me from my father.
这样吧 我问你个问题
You know what? Let me ask you a question.
你是第一次
Is that the first time
看见你父亲变成那样吗
that you've seen your father change like that?
从你的反应来看
From the way that you reacted,
我觉得那是第一次吧 对吗
I would say that was the first, am I right?
求你别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
托丽 我为什么要伤害你
Tori, why would I hurt you?
因为我也看见你变了
Because I saw you, too.
我不 我不明白
I don't, I don't understand.
你不会明白的
You won't...
至少最开始不会
at least not at first.
相信我
Look, trust me.
我也觉得不容易 好吗 我现在也是如此
I didn't find it easy either, okay? I still don't.
但你要明白这点 我和你♥爸♥爸不一样
But understand this: I am nothing like your father.
他为了钱和权力杀死无辜的人
He killed innocent people for money and power.
那正是他被当做目标的原因
That is why he is targeted.
你该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
感谢你
Thanking you?
为什么
For what?
我带你远离他
For getting you away from him,
没让他伤害你
from the way that he treats you.
他对我很好
He treats me fine!
他关心我 保护我
He takes care of me, protects me.
不 他把你囚禁起来
No, he cages you.
让我猜猜
Let me guess:
他不让你离开他的视线 对吗
he doesn't let you out of his sight, right?
我要是没阻止他
You know, he would've choked you to death
他可能就掐死你了
if I hadn't have stopped him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
确保我这次准备好了
Making sure I'm ready this time...
如果他来找你的话
if he comes looking for you.
你是什么
What are you?
托丽 变成这样不是我的本意 好吗
Look, Tori, I didn't ask for this to happen to me, okay?
但你♥爸♥爸想要如此
But your father, he did.
他想变成这样
He wanted this,
但现在他失控了
but now he's out of control
需要有人阻止他
and he needs to be stopped.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
他不只是伤害其他人 好吗
He's not just hurting other people, okay?
他也在伤害你
He is hurting you, too,
我知道你心里明白
and I know that you know it.
他可能隐藏了兽面 但显然藏不住他的兽心
He may have hidden his face, but obviously not his heart, huh?
我能证明给你看 如果你同意的话
I can prove it... if you'll let me.
现在
Right now.
你得信任我 好吗
You gotta trust me, okay?
可能会有点痛
It might sting a little bit.
那是
What...?
那是什么
What is that?
这是个追踪装置
It's a tracking device.
你最近动手术了吗
You had surgery lately?
你父亲一定是那时候放进去的
Your father would've had it put in then.
可为什么
But why?
我不知道
I don't know.
他树敌众多
He's got a lot of enemies.
据大家所说
From all accounts,
你父亲最近变得有点多疑
your father's gotten a little paranoid lately.
托丽 像我们这样的...人
Tori, people like... us,
要么变得更好 要么更糟
we either get better or worse.
不会维持现状
No status quo.
但你是怎么知道的
But how did you know?
因为我听到了它发射的声音
'Cause I heard it transmitting.
这里很安静祥和
It's nice and quiet out here.
可你直到刚才才取出来
But you didn't take it out until just now.
是的
No.
因为我想让你♥爸♥爸找到你
Because I want your father to find you.
这样我就能杀了他
So I can kill him.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
我很抱歉 你想让我继续叫你钱德勒警探吗
I-I'm sorry, do you still want me to call you Detective Chandler?
不 凯瑟琳就行
No, uh, Catherine's fine.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
I was about to ask you the same question.
托丽还没有找到 这是我的管辖范围
Uh, Tori's still missing. It's my jurisdiction.
如果没关系的话 我想来帮忙
Thought I'd help out if that's okay.
当然 我在等温泽下楼
Absolutely. I-I was just waiting for, uh, Windsor
或许能趁他不备截住他
to come down, maybe catch him off guard.
不过我们为什么不一起上楼找他谈谈呢
But why don't we go up there and talk to him together?
你说趁他不备是什么意思
What do you mean "catch him off guard"?
我不知道 我这么做很久了
I don't know, I've been doing this a long time.
我总觉得这个人
There's something that just doesn't feel right
有点不对劲
about the guy, I guess.
但确切是什么我说不出来
I-I can't quite put my finger on it.
因为他没找联调局帮忙吗
Because he's not asking for FBI help?
部分原因吧
Partly, yeah.
还有部分原因是我的直觉告诉我
Partly 'cause every bone in my body is telling me
他是个坏人 我不信任他
he's a bad guy, and I don't trust him.
现在最重要的是找到托丽
The only thing that matters right now is finding Tori,
然后抓到罪犯 对吗
and catching whoever's responsible, right?
我就是为此而来的
That's why I'm here.
太好了 我们组队吧
Great. Well, let's team up.
看看温泽有没有隐瞒
See if Windsor's hiding something.
或许我们这样的父女组合能吸引到他
Maybe we can appeal to him as father/daughter.
如果没关系的话 或许我们还是
Maybe we should just stick to good cop/bad cop
暂时唱红白脸好了
for now if that's okay.
温泽先生在吗
Mr. Windsor in?
多少钱才算是太有钱啊
How much money is too much money?
当你总是疑神疑鬼
Well, when you're constantly paranoid
觉得自己将失去你的女儿时...
that you're gonna lose your daughter...
说到男友
Speaking of boyfriends.
谁说到了男友
Who was speaking about boyfriends?
我正准备说呢
I was just about to.
我能问问你有没有男友吗
Am I allowed to ask if you have one?
我有
I do.
他对你好吗
Is he good to you?
是的 他对我很好
Yes, he is. Very good.
那你信任他吗
And do you trust him?
对不起
I'm sorry...
我不能问这个
I'm not allowed to ask.
我知道
I know.
只是
It's just, um,
我希望他让你幸福
I hope he makes you happy.
你永远能指望他陪着你
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表