剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
说实话 我觉得
You know, at some point
我们应该出去真正看看巴黎
we should probably go out and actually see Paris.
好吧 我只是说...
Okay. I'm just saying...
对
Yeah.
我是听说这里挺美的
I do hear the city is quite beautiful.
我也听说这里很美
Yeah, I hear it's beautiful, too.
所以我们才选择来这里度蜜月
Maybe that's why we picked it for our honeymoon.
爱情之城
The City of Love.
所以我们要...
Which brings us back to...
凯瑟琳
Catherine,
凯瑟琳 拜托 暂停一下
Catherine, come on, time-out.
不 我不想出去
No, I don't want to go out.
我就只想在这里跟你在一起
I just, I want to stay here with you.
一般我很乐意这样的
Okay, and usually I'd be all for it,
但是埃菲尔铁塔在等着我们
but come on. The Eiffel Tower awaits.
你这是怎么了
What is up with you?
没事
Nothing.
没事 我就是...
Nothing, I just...
我不想让这一切结束
I don't want this to end.
仅此而已
That's all.
不会结束的
It's not gonna end.
我们结婚了
We're married.
好吧 听我说
Okay, look,
如果你担心会再有事发生
if you're worried about something happening again,
不要担心了好吗
then-then don't.
都已经过了两个多月了
You know, it's b-- it's been over two months.
应该没事了
I think we're good.
我们去年也是这么以为的
That is what we thought last year.
怎么 你觉得我们就这样
So, what, you think if we just
窝在酒店的房♥间里就安全了吗
stay cooped up in the hotel room, we'll be safe?
可能吧
Maybe?
好吧 显然不是
Okay, no, obviously.
我知道国土安♥全♥部♥掩盖了我们的踪迹 你的踪迹
I know that DHS covered our tracks, your tracks,
但面对现实吧 迟早肯定会有事发生
but let's face it, sooner or later, something is bound to happen.
但我认为最不可能的事
I think that the least likely scenario
就是你永远没必要变成野兽了
is that you are never going to have to beast out again.
他们再搞砸了我们的客房♥服务 我就会变的
I will if they screw up our room service again.
好吧
Okay, look...
你说得对
yes, you're right.
好
Fine.
可能
Someday,
有一天会有人想再袭击我
somebody is probably going to try and attack me again,
或者暴露我 暴露我们
or expose me, or us.
但那又如何
But who cares?
如果他们
You know? If they do--
其实是等他们下手
actually, when they do--
我们会知道怎么应对的
we will be able to handle it.
我们一向如此
Just like we always have.
你杞人忧天了 你知道吗
You worry way too much, you know that?
天啊 这是为什么
Gee, I wonder why?
第三场
Round three?
你不写论文这门课就无法通过
You can't pass this class without a thesis,
没有主题你就写不出论文
and you can't have a thesis without a topic.
所以...谁还没说主题
So... who hasn't declared yet?
哈德逊大学
好
Okay.
珍
Jen?
发展生物能量学
Um, developmental bioenergetics?
好 不错
Okay. Okay, that's good.
罗杰
Roger.
跨物种基因工程
Cross-species genetic engineering.
不 这个
Uh, no. Uh, that's...
这个不好 你的第二选择是什么
not a good topic. What's your second choice?
为什么不能写这个
Why can't I do that one?
六年前你写过一篇
You wrote a paper on the possibility
跨物种基因可能性的论文
of cross-species genetics six years ago.
都出版了
It even got published.
我知道我写过
Yeah, I know I wrote it, uh,
但那只是理论
but that was just a theory,
一种假设
a hypothetical.
那不是科学 更是一种科幻
More science fiction than science.
慢着 现在你说那不可能了吗
Wait, now you're saying it's not possible?
我是说
What I'm saying is that
这个主题更适合伦理课
it's a better topic for an ethics class,
或者生物理论课 但不是生物化学课
or-or bio theory, but not biochemistry.
那你不相信超人类物种存在吗
So, you don't believe superhuman creatures exist, then?
什么
Excuse me?
基因强化的人类 野兽
Genetically enhanced human beings? Beasts?
至少博客圈是这么叫的
Or at least that's what the blogosphere's calling them.
博客圈
The blogosphere?
那不再是假设了 教授
It's no longer hypothetical, Professor.
好 特警队先在屋顶就位
All right, SWAT will be positioned on the rooftops,
然后往里放闪爆弹
then flashbang grenades will be fired inside,
悍马把门拉开
the Humvee will pull the door,
然后费格森和赫尔南德斯
and then Ferguson, Hernandez,
你们拿着逮捕令进去
you enter with arrest warrants.
不好意思
Sorry, guys.
我先失陪一下
Please excuse me for a second.
你知道这个案子有多大吗
Do you realize how huge this bust is?
我们为了抓他们已经准备了好几周了
We've been prepping to take these guys down for weeks.
我知道 抱歉 但这件事真的很重要
I know, I'm sorry, but this is really important.
为什么 有人受伤了吗
Why? Did somebody get hurt?
没有 但我们要不阻止的话他们会受伤的
No, but they're going to unless we do something to stop it.
什么
What?
博客圈发现野兽的事了
The blogosphere found out about beasts.
博客圈
The blogosphere.
对 而且显然知道的人越来越多了
Yeah. And apparently it's mushrooming, too.
都是因为一个博主
All because of one blogger in particular,
彼得·邓肯 而且他网络信誉度很高
Peter Duncan, and he's got Web cred.
过来 你疯了吗
Come here. Are you out of your mind?
-怎么了 -休息时间结束
- What? - Hey. Break's over. Please.
抱歉 队长
Sorry, Cap.
国土安♥全♥部♥掩盖了
It has been two months
野兽的一切事 已经两个月了
since DHS has covered all things beast,
也就是说我有两个月
which means that's two months
不用担心自己会丢掉饭碗了
I haven't had to worry about losing my job.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我知道 但我们不能无视这个 这是大事
I know, but we can't ignore this, it's big.
就是个博主而已
It's a blogger.
不是随便一个博主 那是个明星博主
Not just any blogger, a celebrity blogger,
而且他还说自己有证据
and one who claims to have proof.
万一他得知了
Look, what if he's picked up on
去年那些曝光威胁信息
all the exposure threats from last year
然后联♥系♥到一起了呢
and somehow pieced it together?
我已经告诉你了
I already told you,
国土安♥全♥部♥已经把踪迹都掩盖起来了
Homeland Security covered all those tracks.
可能掩盖了主流踪迹
Mainstream tracks, maybe,
但数字踪迹并没有
but not digital tracks,
那些像我一样的
the kind that techies,
技术宅 博主 极客会注意到
bloggers and geeks like me pick up on.
如果那个邓肯去刨根究底
And if that's what this guy Duncan's done,
那文森特就可能被暴露
then Vincent could get exposed.
JT 我们...
Look, JT, we're...
我们要同居了
we're moving in together.
我们找到了一个好住处 还便宜
We found a great place, a steal.
-我知道 但是 -你回去上课了
- I know, but... - You're back to teaching,
我回来处理局里的事了
I'm back to running the precinct...
我们回归正常了
we're back to normal.
我们得摆脱那个
We've gotta get out of the habit
一直自找麻烦的习惯
of looking for trouble all the time.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表