剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
那他想要什么 他拿走什么了吗
So, what did he want? He take anything?
没有 我没发现有什么
No, not that I'm aware of.
不对 假的
Uh-uh. Not true.
-文森特 -不好意思
- Vincent... - Do you mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
他是个分♥析♥员
He's a profiler.
好啦 你没帮上忙
Okay, you aren't helping.
而他在浪费我们的时间
And he is wasting our time.
失陪
Sidebar.
好吧 出什么事了
All right, so what's happening?
根本没有用
This isn't working.
对
Right, well...
那么还是换我上吧
I'd better take it from here, then.
我是说 你的方法没用
I meant, it's not working with you.
不过是你
Oh, well, you're the one
没有从他身上问出东西
who's not getting anywhere with him.
让目击证人说出事实需要时间
It takes time to interview a witness.
但我们没有时间
We don't have time, okay?
山姆逍遥法外
Sam is on the loose
这位法官知道他去哪了
and this Judge knows where he's going.
你怎么这么确定
How can you be so sure?
因为他很害怕
Because he's terrified.
他心跳都爆表了
His heart rate is off the charts.
他刚被袭击过
He's just been attacked.
这不是他害怕的原因 好吗
That's not why he's terrified, okay?
还有内情
It's something else,
他和山姆都知道的内情
something that both he and Sam know about,
和那些地址有关的内情
something to do with those addresses.
如果我们要查明真♥相♥
And if we're gonna find out about it,
那就得由我来进行审讯
then I'm gonna have to do the interview.
怎么做 我都不行 你怎么能行
How? What can you do that I can't do?
我刚到 进展如何
I was just coming up, how'd it go?
-不好 -很好
- Bad. - Good.
-到底怎么样 -好又不好
- Well, which is it? - Good and bad.
文森特让韦斯特布鲁克法官开口了 但...
Vincent got Judge Westbrook to talk, but...
但他变野兽才让他开口
But he had to beast out in front of him to do it.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我想着要找到山姆 盖比
I was thinking about finding Sam, Gabe.
你就不担心韦斯特布鲁克
You're not worried about what Westbrook's
会说你的事情吗
gonna say about you now?
说什么 他看到了一头大坏野兽吗
What, that he saw some big, bad beast?
说真的 谁会信呢
I mean, really, who's gonna believe that?
显然他除了我 还惹上了很多麻烦
Now, obviously the guy's got a lot more problems than me,
所以我不太担心我以后的事
so I'm not too worried about my future.
还有什么新消息
Well, what else is new?
至少我们现在知道山姆为什么
Anyway, now we know why Sam
袭击韦斯特布鲁克法官了
attacked Judge Westbrook.
韦斯特布鲁克是秘密社团的一员
Yeah, apparently Westbrook is part of this secret society,
这帮政♥治♥掮客身份的秘密
a bunch of power brokers whose identities
他会用生命去保守
he's gonna keep secret with his life.
我们觉得山姆
We think that Sam
劫持了要为他儿子负责的
holds one of the people from that organization
秘密社团的一员
responsible for what happened to his son.
所以你什么意思
So, wait, what are you saying?
社团其中有人想制♥造♥野兽
That one of them was trying to make a beast
在他孩子身上做试验吗
and experimented on his kid?
这也太邪恶了吧
Wow. It doesn't get more evil than that.
山姆做坏事到这个份上也说得通了
It would explain everything Sam's done to get to this point,
他要报仇
to get his revenge.
问题是 据韦斯特布鲁克说
Problem is, according to Westbrook,
神秘社团成员之间互相并不认识
these members, they don't actually know who each other are.
他们只通过中情局的服务器交流
They only communicate through some
而山姆把服务器毁了
CIA server which Sam blew up.
导致要在某次慈善活动上会召开紧急会议
Which triggered an emergency meeting at some charity event
山姆手里有胸针 所以他能参加会议
which Sam can now attend because he has the pin.
胸针 什么胸针
Pin? What pin?
JT弄到了另一个曼哈顿的地址的屋主名字了吗
Hey, did JT get a name on that other Manhattan address?
是的
Yeah.
博蒙特夫妇
A Mr. and Mrs. Beaumont,
上东区实业家 怎么了
Upper East Side industrialists. Why?
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我们得去见见博蒙特夫妇
I'm thinking we pay Mr. and Mrs. Beaumont a visit.
也许能借到他们的秘密胸针
Maybe borrow their secret pins,
去山姆的小派对上找他
pay Sam a visit at his little party.
所以你愿意和我一起吗 博蒙特夫人
So, would you care to join me, Mrs. Beaumont?
-等等 怎么回事 -社团成员显然
- Wait, what? - Well, obviously the members
不知道博蒙特夫妇长什么样 对吧
don't know what the Beaumonts look like, right?
但他们知道他们结婚了 所以...
But they know that they're married, which is why...
我和凯瑟琳一起去派对
I will go to the party with Catherine.
为什么是你
Why you?
首先 我是助理地检
Well, number one, I am the ADA.
我能不需要理由就拘留他们
I can hold them without cause
逼他们交出胸针
and make them hand over their pins
不用变野兽
without beasting out.
其次...
And number two...
她和我在一起
she's with me.
是吗 确定吗
Is she? Are you?
够了 这太蠢了
Okay. This is ridiculous.
一到十 挑个数字
Pick a number between one and ten.
-真的吗 -真的 快点
- Really? - Yes, hurry.
-七 -三
- Seven. - Three.
行 我选七
Okay, seven.
走吧
Let's go.
我本来想说七的
I was gonna say seven.
我知道我们为什么不能武力解决问题了
Well, I get why we couldn't just storm the place.
安保太严格了
That's a lot of security.
也有各种安保措施
All kinds, too,
如果宾客名单是暗示的话
if the guest list is any indication.
法官们 议员们 大亨们
Judges, senators, tycoons.
这是内置的安保措施 来让韦斯特布鲁克秘密社团
It's built-in security for Westbrook's secret group
召开他们的紧急会议
to hold their emergency meeting.
问题是 我们怎么知道山姆找的是谁
Question is, how do we figure out which one Sam's after?
还有 我们如何才能阻止山姆
And how do we stop Sam...
喝点什么吗 先生
May I offer you a drink, sir?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
差点忘了戒指的事
I almost forgot.
怎么 博蒙特夫人
What's the matter, Mrs. Beaumont?
忘记自己已经结婚了
You forget you were married?
我记得的 博蒙特先生 抱歉
I did, Mr. Beaumont. Apologies.
既往不咎
Accepted.
来吧 赶快把坏人找到
Come on, let's find our bad guy.
是啊 不过比我们想的困难点
Yeah, that's gonna be a little harder than we thought.
这是个化装舞会
It's a masquerade party,
-我们曾参加过 -所以呢
- and it's one we've been to before. - So?
万一有去年的人认出我们不是博蒙特夫妇
So, what if someone recognizes us from last year
那该怎么办
as not being the Beaumonts?
再详细点 如果他们认出你怎么办
And more specifically, what if they recognize you?
你比我引人注目得多
You're more high-profile than me.
我是助理地检 很不起眼
I'm an ADA. I'm hardly high-profile.
再说 我们还会戴面具
Besides, we'll be wearing masks...
洛文 好久不见
Hey, Lowan, long time.
-快走吧 -嗨 盖比
- Let's catch up. - Hi, Gabe.
好吧 我们现在怎么办
Okay, so what do we do now?
我猜你这是二婚吧 博蒙特太太
I take it this is your second marriage, Mrs. Beaumont?
真有趣
Very funny.
你今晚看起来很漂亮
You're looking very beautiful tonight.
文森特 别再勾引我了
Vincent, stop trying to charm me.
这是山姆的事 跟我们没关系
This is about Sam, not us.
为什么和我们没关系
Well, why can't it be about us?
我们未来为什么不能结婚
And why can't this be our future?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表