剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
他在二号♥房♥...
Okay, he's in room 2...
就是他
Here he is.
不过我不知道他记得多少
Although I don't know how much he remembers.
你是他们从火场里救出来那个人吗
You the one they pulled out of the fire?
是的
Yeah.
告诉我们你的名字
Tell us your name?
他叫维克托
It's Victor.
好 维克托
Okay, Victor.
我是查理 他是亚伦
I'm Charlie, he's Aaron.
我们是纽约消防局的纵火调查员
We're arson investigators, FDNY.
需要问你几个问题 可以吗
Need to ask you a few questions, you up to it?
可以
Yeah, sure.
好的
All right, good.
我们从纵火犯开始 你见到他了吗
Let's start with who started the fire, you see him?
不好意思 哥们 事实上维克多是地方检察官
Sorry, fellas. Victor's actually working undercover
手下的密探 所以...
for the DA's office, so...
什么方面的密探
Undercover where?
纵火案方面的吗
On the fires?
基本上是的 不过...
Technically, yeah, but...
等等 纵火案在我们的管辖权下
Wait, arson's our jurisdiction.
我们是从另一个角度切入的
We're actually working a different angle.
交给我吧
I got this.
年轻人总是急性子
Kid's always chomping at the bit,
能怎么办啊
what're you gonna do, right?
问题是
Yeah, you see, the problem is,
连环纵火犯有自己的作案模式
uh, serial arsonists, they have a pattern,
如果不清楚作案模式
and without knowing it,
在他再次作案前我们无从抓捕
we have no way of finding him before he hits his next target.
所以如果维克托能告诉我们他见到的
Which is why it'd be real helpful if Victor here
这会很有帮助的
could tell us what he saw.
听着 我们也在试着找出同样的答案
Listen, we're trying to find out the same thing.
不幸的是 维克托他...
Unfortunately, Victor, he, um...
他头部受到撞击
he hit his head.
有点失忆了
He has a little amnesia.
这是个笑话
This is a joke.
你在开玩笑对吧
Y-you're joking, right?
这个纵火犯杀了两名消防员
This arsonist killed two firefighters, all right?
我们要送他进棺材
We need to put him in the ground.
我说过什么
Hey. What'd I say?
我不知道这他妈的是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what the hell's going on here,
但我们需要答案 你们明白吗
but we need some answers, you understand?
亚伦
Aaron...
我们不得到答案绝不离开
And we're not leaving here until we get 'em!
亚伦 够了
Aaron. Enough.
这孩子总有一天会害死自己
Kid's gonna get himself killed one day.
所以我答应他母亲让他做一名调查员
This is why I promised his mother I'd make him an investigator
而不让他去一线工作
instead of let him go on the front lines.
凯勒
他和他爸爸一模一样
He's just like his father,
愿上帝让他的灵魂安息
God rest his soul.
他做事前深思熟虑
He leaps before he looks.
和凯勒家所有孩子一样
Like all the Keller boys.
亚伦·凯勒
Uh... Aaron Keller?
你和威廉或文森特有亲戚关系吗
Any relation to William, or Vincent?
有 威廉是我父亲
Yeah, William was my father.
他在双子塔袭击中丧生了
He died in Tower Two.
怎么 你认识他吗
Why? You know him?
-加油 亚伦 -维克托
- Come on, Aaron. - Victor.
手臂动作不错 伙计
Nice arm there, buddy.
维克托
Vi... Victor?
盖比
Gabe...
伙计们 我想他这一天经历得够多了
Uh, fellas, I think he's had enough for one day.
对 但是我们还是什么都不知道
Yeah, but we still don't know anything.
我说让你们出去 马上
I said out, now!
好吧 好吧 走了
All right, all right. Come on.
文森特
Vincent.
文森特 你听得见我说话吗
Vincent, can you hear me?
这次你可要接住了
Hey, you gonna try to catch it this time,
文森特叔叔 是吧
Uncle Vincent, or what?
扔得真远
Aw, big throw!
做得好 亚伦
Nice job, Aaron.
文森特
Vincent.
屋顶要垮了 弟弟
Rooftop's going, little brother.
我们得快速清扫楼层
We gotta clear those floors fast.
好 我跟着你 哥哥
Okay, I'm right behind you, brother.
跑 快 快
Go! now! now!
威廉 你还好吗
William, you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm all right.
文森特 不要
Vincent, no!
你走东侧 我走西侧
You take the east side, I'll take the west.
我们就能多搜索一些地方
We'll cover more ground.
不 不能分开
No! No splitting up.
文森特
Vincent.
行了 冷静下来 好吗
Okay, just calm down, all right?
威廉
William!
威廉
William!
威廉
William!
威廉
William!
救命
Help!
威尔 你在哪里
Will, where are you?
这里 我在这里
Here! I'm in here!
-救命 -威廉
- Help! - William!
怎么回事
What the... hell?
什么事
What?
你现在在哪
Where are you?
我正走路
I'm walking.
发生了点事情
Something happened.
我知道
I know.
当时我在医院
I was at the hospital.
对我们俩来说幸运的是
Lucky for both of us,
助理地检洛文帮你掩护了
ADA Lowan covered for you.
他说有人朝你开了枪
Said someone shot at you because you were
因为你在做卧底什么的
undercover or something?
总之 你最好更谨慎一点
Anyway, you better be more careful.
更谨慎点
More careful?
你以为我希望发生这种事情吗
Oh, you think I wanted this to happen?
长官 我好像有种记忆过载之类的感觉
Sir, I had, like, some sort of memory overload or something.
我脑中好像闪回了我哥哥
I had, like, flashes of my brothers,
我的侄子 还有火焰的片段
my nephew, fires.
我都不知道是什么 你懂吗
I didn't even know, you know?
好吧 文森特 冷静
Okay, Vincent, calm down.
你得控制住自己
You got to get under control.
这就是问题所在 我控制不了
That's the point, okay? I can't control it.
这些回忆就是不停涌现
These memories, they just keep coming and coming.
只要再除掉几个缪尔菲德的实验品
Just a couple more Muirfield experiments to take out,
然后你就完成任务了 自♥由♥了
and then you're done... free.
你回归你之前的生活
You go back to your old life.
任那些记忆回放
Let the memories come.
但首先你得让你的注意力回到正事上
But first, you've got to get your focus back.
因为如果你死了 无辜的人们也会死
Because if you die, innocent people will die, too.
相信我
Believe me.
为此我查明了你要面对的那个家伙的身份
To that end, I've I.D.'d the guy you're up against.
很不幸的是 他是一个有前科的纵火狂
Unfortunately, he's a diagnosed pyromaniac.
是吗 你觉得是吗
Oh, yeah, you think?
他名叫艾迪·朗
Name's Eddie Long.
他是几年前从监狱里
He's an arsonist Muirfield lifted
被缪尔菲德带出来进行实验的纵火犯
from prison several years ago to experiment on.
同时他还是一个出色的结构工程师
He's also a brilliant structural engineer,
所以他知道具体要怎样
which is why he knows exactly
才能放火烧垮大楼
how to bring buildings down with fires.
让我猜猜
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表