剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
你得保证不抓狂
You have to promise not to freak out, okay?
好
Yeah.
跟文森特·凯勒有关
It's about Vincent Keller.
凯特爱上他了
Cat's in love with him.
什么
What?
不对
No, she...
她之前才告诉我他们俩已经不来往了
she just told me that she stopped seeing him.
她是的 所以...
Yeah, well, she is, so...
她个骗子
That liar!
不 希瑟 重点是他是无辜的
No, Heather, the thing is he's innocent.
她疯了吗
What, is she out of her mind?
我要杀了她
I'm going to kill her!
你要去哪 等等
No, where are you go... Wait...
你看清楚他了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
这个治安维护者
This vigilante?
没有 只是个路人
No, he was just some guy.
雷
Ray,
我觉得你没说实话
something tells me you're not telling the truth.
一起谋杀悬案
An unsolved murder,
死者叫雷·沙克曼 有印象吗
a Ray Sheckman. Ring any bells?
汤姆·沙克曼
董事长
沙克曼 一号♥线找你
Mr. Sheckman, line one for you.
是谁
Who's calling?
地检署的盖比·洛文
Gabe Lowan from the DA's office.
说是跟你弟弟雷有关
Something about your brother Ray?
-我是汤姆·沙克曼 -你好 沙克曼先生
- This is Tom Sheckman. - Hi, Mr. Sheckman.
多谢你能接我电♥话♥
Thanks for taking my call.
我不知道你想干什么
Look, I don't know what this is about,
但如果需要我找律师的话...
but if I need my lawyer present...
不用找律师
Nah, you don't need your lawyer.
这次谈话是私下进行的 其实
This is off the record. In fact,
就算你告诉别人 我也会否认
I'll deny we even had this conversation
这次对话的存在
if you tell anyone.
说吧
I'm listening.
关于你弟弟的死
Some new evidence has surfaced
出现了些新证据
regarding your brother's death.
你是说他的谋杀案
You mean his murder.
一起警♥察♥都不屑于调查的谋杀案
A murder the police never bothered to investigate.
他们依旧没想调查
And they still don't want to investigate it.
地检署也没想查
Nor does my office.
那你给我打电♥话♥干什么
Then why the hell are you calling?
因为我知道凶手是谁
Because I know who killed your brother.
你应该想让凶手
And I assumed you might want to do
血债血偿
something about that.
虽然我做不到
Even if I can't.
我不知道要找些什么
I don't know what I'm expecting to find.
雷是早在一年前在这座博物馆
Ray was murdered at this museum
被谋杀的
almost a year ago.
法医报告有写他是什么原因致死的吗
Does the coroner's report say exactly how he was killed?
勒死的
He was strangled.
勒死
Strangled?
却没调查
And no investigation?
盖比到底是怎么瞒天过海的
How the hell did Gabe get away with that one?
我们在这发现不了什么
We're never gonna find anything here.
尸体是在哪里发现的
Okay, uh, where exactly was the body found?
出口附近
uh, near the entrance,
楼梯底部
the bottom of the stairs here.
怎么了
What is it?
我能感受到挣扎
I can sense the struggle.
谋杀
The kill.
绝对是野兽所为
It was definitely a beast.
是盖比吗
Gabe?
不知道 但除了他还能是谁
I don't know. But who else could it've been?
又是野兽吗
Beast again?
是别人
Somebody else.
一个目击者
A witness.
警局的报告上没写啊
Not according to the police report.
报告写错了
The police report's wrong.
他吓得不轻
He was scared.
警♥察♥来之前他就逃走了
And he ran off before they got here.
看来灰姑娘丢了只鞋
Looks like Cinderella lost a shoe.
没准他是博物馆的雇员
Maybe it was a worker, a museum employee.
我去查查记录
I'll check the records.
要是能确认他的身份 或许就能让他作证
If we can ID him, maybe we can get him to testify
他看见盖比杀了雷
that he saw Gabe kill Ray.
凯特
Cat?!
希瑟
Heather.
我可以解释
I can explain.
等等 别走
Wait, don't go!
故事真是越来越精彩了
Well, this keeps getting better and better.
忘了刚才的事吧 我不想谈
Just forget it, I don't want to talk.
你不谈我是不会走的
Well, you're gonna have to 'cause I'm not going anywhere.
为什么 我想跟你谈的时候你总是四处奔波
Why? You're always going somewhere when I want to talk.
至少让我解释给你听
At least let me explain.
老天啊 凯特 他可是个逃犯
For God sakes, Cat, the man's a fugitive!
好了
Okay.
至少你先小点声
Can you at least keep your voice down?
抱歉我一直没时间
Look, I'm sorry for not being available,
没做个好姐姐
for not being a good sister.
-还不诚实 -没错
- Not being honest. - Yes.
还不诚实 这点尤甚
For not being honest, especially for that.
希瑟 我很抱歉
Heather, I am sorry.
就是好奇问一下
Just out of curiosity,
你是怎么找到我的
how did you find me?
你最关心的是这个吗 你在跟杀手约会
That's your biggest concern? You're dating a killer,
还想知道我是怎么找到你的
and you want to know how I found you?
不是... 首先
No, it's-it's... Okay, first of all?
他不是你想的那样
He is not what you think he is.
第二 那不是我最关心的
And second, it's not my biggest concern, it's just,
只不过半个世界的人都想借助我找到他
half the world is out there looking for me to find him.
而你却找到了我
And yet you found me.
麦洛
Milo.
我们养的第一只猫
Our first cat.
是你手♥机♥定位的密保问题
It's the challenge question on your Find Your Phone app.
别生苔丝的气
Please don't be mad at Tess.
我不生气
No, I'm not.
我还很高兴她告诉了你
I'm actually happy she told you.
我一直想告诉你
I've wanted to.
但我一直害怕...
But I've been afraid...
这种局面
of this.
希瑟 这实在是
Heather, it's just,
太复杂了
it's so complicated.
我都不知道从哪说起
I don't even know where to begin.
不如就从说句实话开始吧
How about beginning with the truth for once?
凯特 我们早晚得克服这些
Cat, we have to move past this somehow.
克服这些谎言
Past the lying.
克服你曾拒我于千里之外
past you shutting me out of your life.
否则我们俩还有什么未来可言
Otherwise, what kind of future do we have together?
好吧
Okay.
你真的想听
You really want to hear this?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
你还记得
You remember...
你还记得妈妈死的那晚吗
you remember the night Mom died?
我告诉过你的那个
I told you that crazy story
野兽救了我的荒诞故事吗
about some beast rescuing me?
好吧
Well...
不管你信不信 那是文森特
...believe it or not, that was Vincent.
直到十年后我找到他
And I didn't know that
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表