剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
或许你该打给苔丝让她支援
Maybe you should call Tess for backup.
现在 告诉她就等于告诉盖比
Right now, Tess means Gabe,
那可不是我需要的支援
and that's not the kind of backup I need.
你最好的朋友文森特 也不需要
And your best friend, Vincent, doesn't either.
最好是大餐
Better be dinner.
别紧张 卡洛斯
Relax, Carlos.
我知道你希望自己是在五星级饭店
I know you like to think this is some five-star restaurant,
即使是靠你的权力
but even with your pull,
我们能做到最好的也就是二星级了
the best we could do was two.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
我是当值医生
I'm the doctor on call.
他抽搐多久了
How long was he seizing?
大约十分钟吧 在他牢房♥里发现了这个
Maybe ten minutes. Found this in his cell.
我会拿去化验的
I'll get that analyzed.
好了 护士 给我准备25毫克安定
Okay, nurse, get me 25 diazepam,
70毫克安眠剂
70 phenobarbital,
然后准备好急救工具
and let's get an inhibation tray set up.
你的得力助手在哪
Where is your asset?
你知道的 那个
You know, the one that
支撑你的集团运作的人
keeps your little empire going round and round.
我该怎么找他
How do I find him?
你在哪
Where are you?
听着 如果今早让你觉得
Look, I'm sorry if you felt like
我和盖比合伙了 我很抱歉
I was siding with Gabe this morning.
我只是很担心你
I'm just worried about you.
你不需要担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
就告诉我你在哪儿吧
Just tell me where you are.
瑞克斯监狱
Rikers.
你一个人吗
By yourself?
行了 你现在口气就像盖比
Okay, now you sound like Gabe.
不是 凯特 只是你上次
No, Cat, it's just the last time
一个人跟踪文森特的时候
that you tracked Vincent by yourself,
差点被杀了
you were almost killed.
喂
Hello?
凯特
Cat?
你挂电♥话♥了吗
Did you hang up on me?
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
我想帮你
I'm trying to help.
凯特 听着 在那等我
Cat, look, just wait for me.
我们一起跟踪他
We'll track him together.
这听起来不像是要帮我
It doesn't sound like help to me.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们在船上吗
Are we on a boat?
文森特
Vincent?
文森特 我知道你在
Vincent, I know you're there.
你能不能把这个眼罩拿下来
Maybe if you just took off this blindfold.
戴着它我有点害怕
It's kind of scary under here.
你知道的 他们会追踪我的手♥机♥
You know, they're gonna track my phone.
他们不会找到的
They won't have any luck.
还真是你
So it is you.
我早该想到你在我手♥机♥上动了手脚
And of course you did something to my phone.
你那么聪明
You're a smart guy.
现在倒不觉得了
Not feeling so smart right now.
因为这件事吗
Because of this?
你没能料到我会出现
You couldn't know I would show up
或是守卫会在那里
or that the guards would be there.
你慌了
You-you panicked.
这时有发生
It happens.
我是说出现在你屋顶上的事
I mean about showing up on your rooftop.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我跟你说过 我是你女朋友
I told you, I'm your girlfriend.
你没有证据 没有相片
You got no proof, no photos.
现在又在跟踪我
Now you're stalking me.
你从我的屋顶跳了下去
You jumped off my roof.
我很担心
I was concerned.
我抓住你跟别人说
And I catched you trying to talk to someone
追踪我的事
about tracking me down.
那是我的搭档
My partner.
你在中♥央♥公园杀了一个人
You killed someone in Central Park.
警♥察♥当然会找你
Of course the cops are gonna be looking for you,
但我跟你说过 我是在保护你
but-but I told you, I'm protecting you.
我明白 你是在复仇
I get it, you were exacting revenge.
比这还复杂一点
It's a little more complicated than that.
怎么个复杂法
Complicated how?
该我问问题了
My turn to ask the questions.
跟瑞克斯监狱有关吗
Does it have something to do with Rikers?
我刚刚怎么说的
What did I just say?
我只是想跟你交流
I'm just trying to connect.
我不知道 或许你也想这样
And I don't know, maybe you are, too.
你出现在我的屋顶上
You showed up on my roof.
你把我带到这里
You brought me here.
我刚绑♥架♥了你
I just kidnapped you.
那可不是想交流的迹象
I don't see how that's a sign of wanting to connect.
你当场就可以杀了我
You could've just killed me then and there.
我不是真的让你杀了我啦
Not that I want to give you any ideas.
我只是不想你搞乱事情
Well, I was trying to stop you from messing things up.
搞乱什么
Messing what up?
你不能问问题 我来问
You don't get to ask the questions, I do.
如果你是在琢磨
If you're trying to figure out
是否该相信我
whether or not you can trust me,
你只需仔细想想
just think about it.
我知道他们对你做了什么
I've known what's been done to you,
但我对谁也没有说
and I haven't told anyone.
我知道你能感知出别人有没有撒谎
And I know you can sense when someone's lying.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how it works,
但或许你把我的遮眼布拿下来 你就能看出来
but maybe if you just took this blindfold off, you would see.
我需要直视你的眼睛才能知道
I need to look into your eyes to know that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得去工作了
I have to work.
别再问问题了
No more questions.
好吧 我刚刚给瑞克斯监狱打完电♥话♥
Okay, so I just got off the phone with Rikers,
他们说她的车不在那儿
and they say her car isn't there.
所以我坚信
So I'm just clinging to the theory
她挂了我的电♥话♥ 然后在和
that she hung up on me and she's off connecting
她那失忆男友交流
with her amnesiac boyfriend.
你听说过卡洛斯·埃尔南德斯吗
You ever hear of Carlos Hernandez?
国际毒贩集团的头儿
International cartel leader?
在他被关进瑞克斯监狱之前
One of the most sought after drug kingpins
是毒枭老大之下最炙手可热的人
until he ended up in Rikers.
你要推♥翻♥我的理论
You about blow up my theory?
今晚早些时候
Earlier tonight,
一个狙击手将某种能引起抽搐的药物
a sniper shot some sort of seizure-inducing medication
射进了卡洛斯的牢房♥
into Carlos's cell.
这不是否定
That's not a no.
这是文森特干的 他想把卡洛斯带到医务室
It was Vincent in order to get Carlos to the infirmary.
看看治疗他的当值医生是谁
Take a look at the on-call doctor who treated him.
他化名为布朗斯汀医生
His alias is Dr. Braunstein.
瑞克斯岛
德里克·布朗斯汀医生
他怎么弄到这个的
How'd he get this?
不知道
I don't know,
或许是缪尔菲德被关闭前给他的
maybe Muirfield gave it to him before they were blown up.
问题是文森特为什么
The question is why did Vincent
费尽周折接触卡洛斯
go to all the trouble to get to Carlos?
不 问题是这些跟凯特有什么关系
No, the question is what does any of this have to do with Cat?
还有她到底在哪儿
And where the hell is she?
看来你在这儿有一段时间了
Looks like you've been here a while.
这...
That was...
这是观察结果
That was more of an observation
不是问问题
than-than a question.
你要休息了吗
You taking a break?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表