剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
- Give me your cuffs. - Why, what for?
坐下 他们不能知道你和这事
Sit. They can't know you had anything
有关系 快坐下
to do with this. Now, sit.
坐下 不然我就不走了 拜托
Sit or I won't leave, please.
你知道你是第三次这样对我了吧
You realize this is the third time you've done this to me.
其实是第四次
Fourth, actually.
-我保证我会再找到你的 好吗 -我知道
- I promise you I will find you again, okay? - I know.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
-趴到地上 -大家都不许动
- Get on the ground! - Nobody move!
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
他走了
He left.
卧室没人
Bedroom's clear!
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
都没人
All clear!
我给你打开手铐吧
Let's get you out of these cuffs.
我还以为你说
I thought you said
早上之前就行
I had till morning.
他们找到了他
They found him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他很安全
He's safe.
但是他得消失
But he had to, uh, blur away.
所以...
So, uh...
他走了
He's gone.
他本会道别的
And he would've said good-bye,
但是
but, uh...
反正我也讨厌道别...
I hate good-byes anyway, so...
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
他会没事的 JT
He's gonna be okay, JT.
我们也会没事的
And we're gonna be okay, too.
他走了
He's gone.
这次是真走了
For real this time.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
实际上 我为这种事已经准备了
Thing is I've been preparing for this
十多年
for over a decade.
他去阿富汗时
I mean, when he went off to Afghanistan,
他们告诉我他死了
they told me he was dead.
所以我想那就是我冲你撒气后
So, I guess that's why I'm doubly upset at myself
对自己尤其生气的原因
for taking my freak out out on you.
那可不好
Yeah, that wasn't okay.
我没说完呢
I'm not done.
对不起你觉得
I'm sorry you thought
我以为昨晚是一♥夜♥情♥
that I thought last night was a one-night thing.
从来都不是
It never was.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
对我来说也不是
Or me either.
但你不想要别人知道
But you didn't want anyone else to know.
不 我不想让凯特知道
No, I didn't want Cat to know.
我可以有一段可行的恋情
You know, rub it in her face that I could actually
或者是非恋情 随便啦
be in a, in a viable relationship,
这会给她沉重的打击
non-relationship, whatever.
我们刚吵了第一架
We just had our first fight.
-天啊 -在我看来 这就是说我们在恋爱
- Oh, geez. - In my book, that makes this a relationship.
我现在真的可以用这词了
Which I could really use right now.
你想去喝一杯吗
Do you want to go get a drink?
在公众场合
Like in public?
当然啦
Sure.
好
Okay.
你请客
You're buying.
...被指控谋杀后 一直在逃
...being on the run since fleeing a murder charge.
凯勒乘坐救护车从拘留所
Keller was apparently being transported in an ambulance
被运送到医院
from the detention complex to a hospital
不知怎么 他挣脱了束缚
when he somehow broke free of his restraints,
通缉犯
打过了三名守卫
overpowered his three guards
从救护车后门逃走了
and escaped out the back of the ambulance.
文森特
Vincent?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表