剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
And I know that your impulse is to protect me,
我很感激 真的
and I appreciate that, I do.
但这正是我在遇见文森特之前
But these are exactly the kind of assignments
经常参与的任务
I used to take on before I met Vincent.
这就是我之所以成为一个警♥察♥的原因
It's why I became a cop in the first place--
做重要的事
to do things that matter.
我想要重新做这些
I want to get back to that.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道 他之前在这儿
I don't know. He was here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你最近有点混乱
I mean, you've been a little confused lately.
或许你搞错了
Maybe you made a mistake.
我没搞错 好吗
I didn't make a mistake, all right?
我追踪做那事的人到了这里
I tracked whoever did this to here.
好吧 我只是说
Okay, I'm just saying,
你最近经历了很多事
you've been going through a lot lately
还忙于应付各种情感冲突
and dealing with some conflicting feelings.
我没有觉得冲突 JT被袭击了
I'm not conflicted, okay? JT was attacked.
你想保护他
And you want to protect him.
我明白
I get that.
但会不会是你
But isn't it possible that you're making
小题大做了
a bigger deal out of this than it really is?
那手铐是我的 也不是你的东西
I mean, the shackle was mine, it wasn't even yours.
我不怎么在乎它 你又干嘛操心呢
And I don't really care about it, so why should you?
因为如果JT是对的 它就和我的过去有关
Because if JT's right, it's a connection to my past, okay?
我们的过去
To our past.
你怎么会一点都不在乎呢
How can you not care about that?
我只想关注未来 我们的未来
I just want to focus on the future, our future,
文森特·凯勒的未来
Vincent Keller's future.
我的将来和过去紧密相连 懂吗
My future is connected to my past, okay?
找出我过去是谁 从哪里来
Finding out who I was and where I come from,
能让我弄明白我到底是谁
it helps me figure out who I actually am
因为一切都是真实的 不是另一个谎言
because it's real, okay? It's not another lie.
如果这能解答我的疑惑 我就会找下去
And if it gives me the answers, then I am for it.
怎么
What?
我也不知道
I don't know. It...
只是
just...
你越关注过去 我就越
the more you focus on the past, the more I...
担心那意味着凯特
worry that means Cat.
这件事和凯瑟琳无关
This has nothing to do with Catherine.
相信我
Trust me.
来吧 我们继续找他
Come on, let's keep tracking him.
需要帮忙吗
Help you with something?
不 但我应该能帮你
No, but I think I can help you.
-你是... -马拉
- And you are...? - Mara.
-我是皮特 我兄弟帕特里克 -你好
- I'm Pete. My brother Patrick. - Hey.
我是矮子
Shorty.
我去准备货车
I'll get the van.
-我们要去哪 -为明天做准备
- Where are we going? - To prep for tomorrow.
有别人吗 还是只有我们几个
Is there anyone else in this crew or is it just us?
我们接到指示不让问问题
Our instructions were to ask no questions.
带她去后面
Take her out back.
-等下 为什么 -闭嘴
- Wait. Why? - Shut up.
好了 别这样 他不是故意的
All right, come on. He didn't mean anything by it.
道歉
Apologize.
什么 好吧 行
What?! Okay, all right, okay!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is your problem?
我不喜欢别人威胁我 特别是你这种人♥渣♥
I don't like people threatening me, especially scum like you.
拜托 大家都在看呢
Please, people are looking.
疯婆娘
Crazy bitch.
别忘了
And don't forget it.
从现在开始 我只接受他的命令
From now on, I only take orders from him.
他比较帅
He's cuter.
你没事吧
You all right?
文森特
Vincent.
你要找的就是她吗
That's who you tracked? Her?
托丽 不是你想的那样
Hey, Tori, it's not what you think.
去死吧你
Screw you.
喂 快走
Hey, let's go!
-不错啊 -你也是啊
- Not bad. - Yeah, you, too.
我们去看一下伊恩
Let's check on Ian.
你要我们干什么
What do you want us to do?
别让我失望
Not piss me off.
好吧 他这是怎么了
Okay, what's his problem?
皮特吗 说来话长
Pete? Long story.
他对你不怎么好
He doesn't treat you very well.
我随便说说 我是绝对忍♥不了的
I'm just saying. I wouldn't put up with it.
你肯定不行
No, you don't.
我喜欢你那一点
I like that about you.
但对皮特小心一点
But be careful with Pete.
他一触即发
He's got a hair-trigger.
会朝你发火的
He'll go off on you.
你干嘛要忍♥呢
Why do you put up with it?
我也不希望这样 相信我
Wish I didn't have to, believe me,
但皮特是我唯一剩下的家人了
but Pete's the only family I got left.
我们原来还有一个弟兄叫里克 但是死了
We used to have another brother, Rick, but he died--
被警♥察♥打死了
cops shot him.
所以你现在唯一的动力就是为了他吗
So that's the only reason you're doing this, for him?
他是家人
He's family.
不能一走了之
Can't just walk away.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我是说 放手不是简单的事
I'm just saying, letting go is never easy,
不管对方是谁
no matter who the relationship's with.
我猜是前男友吧
Let me guess, old boyfriend?
对
Yeah.
-最近的吗 -很近
- Recent? - Very.
你有复合的打算吗
This your idea of a rebound?
没有 我打算重新做我自己
No, this is my idea of being me again,
和其他人脱离关系
separate from anybody else.
有点偏左
Pulls to the left.
我来搞定
I'll fix that.
-塑料的吗 -除了子弹以外都是
- Plastic? - Everything but the bullets.
但这些东西很容易混过金属探测器
But those are easy to get past metal detectors.
好了 我们明天早上5点再在这里集♥合♥
All right, we'll reconvene here tomorrow at 0500.
确保换好装 准备出发
Make sure you're changed and ready to roll.
等等 我觉得还要过一遍
Oh, wait, I thought we were gonna go over
抢宝石的流程
how we're gonna get the gem.
五点
05:00...
准时出发
sharp.
慢着
Wait--
你追踪到了凯特
you tracked Cat?
你开玩笑的 对吧
You're-you're kidding, right?
没开玩笑
Okay, not kidding.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
一个男人攻击了你 对吧
I mean, the guy that attacked you, right?
我就在这里感觉到了他 然后追踪了他
I sensed him, right here, and then I tracked him.
至少我以为自己在追踪他...
At least I thought I tracked him...
追踪到哪了
Tracked him where?
首先应该到他家了
First, to his place, I think.
但他不在家 我就追踪到了一个酒吧
And then he wasn't there, so I tracked him to some bar.
你就在那看到了凯特吗
And that's where you saw Cat?
是的
Yeah.
她当时有危险吗
W-was she in danger?
你懂的 因为在过去
'Cause, you know, in the past,
她有危险你总能察觉到
you could always sense when she was in danger.
不 她没有危险
No, she wasn't in any danger.
她和别人亲得正欢
In fact, she was kissing somebody.
什么 和谁
What? Who?
不知道是谁 JT
I don't know who, JT.
这重要吗
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表