剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
我是联调局的亨利·诺克斯特工
I'm Special Agent Henry Knox, FBI.
联调局
亨利·诺克斯特工
如果我能免除文森特的罪呢
What if I can get Vincent exonerated?
你好大的胆子
How dare you?!
一开始 你保证帮助文森特
First you promise to help Vincent
然后又想逮捕他
and then you try to get him arrested?
纽约警局搜索数据库
或许是我们揭出他过去的一些事
Maybe it's time that we dig up something
让他也陷入被动的时候了
from Gabe's past and put him on the defensive.
-杰克·沃森吗 -是
- Jack Watson? - Yeah.
介意我问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
关于一场你在博物馆目击的谋杀案
About a murder you witnessed at the museum.
转向右边
Turn to your right.
那是他 四号♥
That's him. Number four.
沃德对杰克进行保护性拘留
And Ward put Jack into protective custody
直到提审过后
until after the arraignment.
坏消息呢
And the bad news?
盖比保释了
Gabe made bail.
当然啦
Of course he did.
天啊 文森特 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, Vincent, I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你可能挫伤了我的自尊心
Yeah, you might've just bruised my ego.
如果你想的话 你随时可以告发我
If you want, you could always turn me in, too.
我听说现在奖金是十万了
I hear the reward's $100,000 now.
等等 十万
Wait, a hundred grand?
这样你就能成为一个英雄
Mm-hmm. Come on, you could be a hero,
拿回警徽
get your badge back.
或许还能给你一直想要的
Maybe put a little deposit
山上的那栋房♥子交上定金
on that house in the mountains you always wanted.
不 是你想要山上的那栋房♥子
No. You wanted the place in the mountains,
我想要乡间的那栋
I wanted the country.
现在 哪里的我都同意
Well, right now, I would take either.
好吧 我们什么时候走
Okay. When do we leave?
真的吗
Really?
你真的想走
You would really leave?
说真的
Seriously...
盖比发动全城的人追捕你
Gabe has everyone in this city hunting you down;
我要摆脱跟梢的才能来见你
I'm ducking tails just to see you.
我们能失去什么呢
What would we be leaving behind?
家
Home.
我也不知道 或许这只是个幻想 但是...
I don't know, maybe it's just a fantasy, but...
我禁不住想如果能放下
I can't help but think what it would be like
这疯狂的一切会怎样
to leave all this craziness behind.
别这样 我们有进展了 不是吗
Come on, we're making progress, right?
等到目击人指证盖比
As soon as the witness testifies against Gabe,
他就会被关起来 就不会再盯着我了
he's gonna be behind bars and then he'll be off my back
诺克斯特工可以让我免罪
and Agent Knox can push this exoneration through.
一切就都恢复正常了
Everything will be back to normal.
正常 什么叫正常
"Normal"? What's normal?
我也不知道 你想是什么就是什么
I don't know, whatever you want it to be.
不一定要是这个 也不一定要在这里
It doesn't have to be this or here.
那会是属于我们的正常
It'll be our normal.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
电♥话♥
Mm, phone.
是苔丝
It's Tess.
一如既往的绝妙时机啊
Impeccable timing, as always.
凯特 出事了 沃森不见了
Cat, something's happened, Watson's missing.
等等 你说什么 怎么回事
Wait, what are you talking about, what happened?
目击证人 杰克·沃森 他不见了
The witness, Jack Watson, he's gone.
怎么能不见了 他被保护性拘留了
Gone how? He was in protective custody.
看守他的警♥察♥呢
What happened to the uniform that was guarding him?
被弄晕了 麻♥醉♥枪♥
Knocked out-- tranq dart.
皮特斯 加西亚 你们跟我来
Peters and Garcia, you're with me.
-是盖比 -是的
- Gabe. - Yeah.
我刚刚从安全屋回来
Just got back from the safe house,
有打斗的痕迹 但别的就没有了
signs of a struggle, but nothing else.
不知道沃森在哪儿
No leads on where Watson is.
那盖比呢
What about Gabe?
我现在就要去他那里
I'm heading to his place now.
我拿到搜查令了 但是...
I just got the warrant, but, uh...
我需要你们帮我找目击证人
I'm gonna need help finding the witness.
-明白我说什么吗 -我去追踪他
- If you know what I mean. - I'll track him.
不行 如果有人看见你怎么办
You can't. What if someone sees you?
我们别无选择 好吗
We don't have a choice, okay?
我们丢掉证人 我们就丢掉盖比 我们会丢掉
We lose the witness, we lose Gabe, we lose...
正常生活的机会
our chance at normal.
小心点 全城警戒
Be careful. Tip line's ringing off the hook.
人们现在看谁都觉得是文森特
People think they're seeing Vincent everywhere now.
-告知我进展 -好的
- Let me know. - Okay.
好吧 我们走 快
All right, let's go, come on.
快 我们走 走
Come on, let's go, let's go.
苔丝 你来了真好
Tess! I'm glad you're here.
-盖比 -听着 我知道凯特以为
- Gabe... - Look, I know that Cat thinks
我跟希瑟被绑♥架♥的事有关
that I had something to do with Heather's kidnapping,
你得跟她谈谈
but you got to talk to her,
因为她不知道全部的事实
because she doesn't have all of the facts...
盖比
Gabe!
别让这一切更加艰难
Don't make this harder than it has to be.
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得你知道怎么了
I think you know what's going on.
杰克·沃森失踪了
You're wanted for questioning
现在传讯你问话
in the disappearance of Jack Watson.
拷上他
Cuff him.
没人
All clear.
我没有钥匙
I don't have a key.
我有
I do.
真是"小心"
So much for being careful.
告诉你...
I'm telling you...
盖比完全疯了
Gabe has completely lost it.
我不知道是因为什么
I don't know what it is--
失去你 还是追踪我
losing you, chasing me--
但这家伙完全崩溃了
but the guy has definitely snapped.
是啊 一切听起来似乎都很熟悉 不是吗
Yeah, it all feels vaguely familiar, doesn't it?
你觉得是盖比带走了沃森吗
You really think Gabe took Watson?
不 虽然他表现得像是
No. Just because he's acting like
一头发疯的野兽
some crazed beast again
但不表示他的确是 对吗
doesn't mean he is one, right?
我看看到底发生了什么
Let's see what really happened.
救命
Help!
再说...
Besides...
他不是以野兽的样子杀死了沃森
he didn't kill Watson as a beast.
盖比杀了他
Gabe killed him?
是的 他杀了他
Yeah, he killed him, all right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我跟杰克保证我们会保护他的
I promised Jack that we'd protect him.
那时候你还不知道盖比会有多么铤而走险
And that was before you knew how desperate Gabe had become.
他在流血
He's bleeding.
我应该能追踪到他
I should be able to track him
看他把尸体丢在了哪儿
to wherever he took the body.
希望在那之前不会被发现
Hopefully before getting spotted.
我告诉你
I am telling you,
你们抓错人了
you've got the wrong guy!
我要多蠢才会去
How stupid would I have to be to want to hurt a witness
伤害一个要指证我的证人
who's about to testify against me?
但是沃森先生还是神秘失踪了
Yet Mr. Watson's mysteriously missing.
对 因为文森特·凯勒想要陷害我
Right, because Vincent Keller is trying to set me up.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
你们应该找的是他
He's the one you should be looking for.
-少来了 -瓦格斯警官 拜托
- Give me a break! - Sergeant Vargas, please.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表