剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
不是的话 还会是什么
No. What else could it be?
这和从前瑞贝卡为阿利斯特
It's the same thing Rebecca did for Alistair
所做的一样
all those years ago.
据说阿利斯特也是好人
By all accounts, Alistair was good.
他做好事 和文森特一样帮助人们
He did good things, he helped people like Vincent.
但人们还是害怕他 害怕他的真面目
Still, the public was afraid of him, afraid of what he was.
和现在一模一样
And it's no different today.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但这对我有什么帮助呢
But how does that help me now?
还有你说
And what did you mean
我还是会失去文森特是什么意思
when you said that I would lose Vincent either way?
因为野兽到了临界值就无法变回人了 凯瑟琳
'Cause there's a point of no return for beasts, Catherine.
或许文森特在这一点上也有所不同
And maybe Vincent's different in that, too,
不过我很怀疑
but I doubt it.
如果盖比已经越界了
If Gabe has crossed that line,
失去了道德感
lost all sense of morality,
那唯一能阻止他的办法就是
then the only way that Vincent can stop him
文森特自己也越界
is by crossing that line himself.
然后失去人性
And lose his humanity.
我该怎么做
What am I gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许
Okay, m-maybe, uh...
也许你可以把盖比抓起来
maybe you can capture Gabe.
像我去年抓文森特一样 你给他设陷阱
The way I captured Vincent last year; you trap him.
但不管你怎么做 如果你想救文森特
But whatever you do, if you want to save Vincent...
就要不计一切代价让他远离盖比
you keep him away from Gabe at all costs.
野兽又杀人了
The beast has killed again!
把野兽找出来
Find the beast!
这边走 这边走
This way, men, this way!
血债血偿
Make him pay!
在找我吗 野兽
You want me, beast?
我来了
You got me.
去死吧
Die!
阿利斯特
Alistair!
为什么要这么久
What's taking so long?
还久 上次我们找文森特
So long? Last time we tried looking for Vincent,
圣雷文斯和雷诺克斯达大道
花了我们三个月 记得吗
it took us three months, remember?
记得 但是凯特急死了 知道吗
Yeah, but Cat's freaking, all right?
她说如果我们没找到
You know, she says if we don't find Vincent
-并阻止他去找 -盖比
- and stop him before he finds... - Gabe!
不 是小野洋子 我说的当然是盖比了
No. Yoko Ono. Of course I mean Gabe.
不是 我找到盖比了
No. I mean, I found Gabe.
摄像头显示是在百老汇和查塔姆之间
Look... camera says Broadway and Chatham;
百老汇和查塔姆
是唐人街
That's Chinatown.
百老汇和查塔姆
他好像只是坐在那儿等人
Looks like he's just sitting there, waiting.
是啊 等文森特
Yeah. For Vincent.
喂 凯特
Hey, Cat?
说真的我对你有点失望 文森特
I'm actually a little disappointed in you, Vincent.
我以为你会早点来找我的
I expected you to come look for me much earlier.
绝对该在我杀你朋友之前就来的
And definitely before I killed your friend.
叫诺克斯 对吧
Knox, right?
你心跳在加速
Your heart's racing.
你想杀我
You want to kill me
正合我意
and I want you to... try.
看 我又得变成这样了
See, I had to become like this again...
变成野兽 为了阻止你
a beast. To stop you.
为了保护凯瑟琳 不受你的伤害
To protect Catherine... from you...
一劳永逸
once and for all.
我感觉到你已经离我很近了
I can tell you're close.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
怕我吗
You afraid of me?
怕你打不过我吗
Afraid you can't defeat me?
在你动手之前
'Cause I will just keep killing those
我会一直对你的至亲下手
who matter most to you until you try.
快上车
Hurry!
快 快走
Go. Go. Get out of here!
我还是不懂用文森特的血
Still don't see how using Vincent's blood
去引诱盖比怎么会管用
to lure Gabe is going to work.
别问我 问凯特去
Don't ask me. Ask Cat.
我也想 她人呢
Love to. Where is she?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还以为弄丢了
I thought I'd lost it,
幸好它只是掉在车座下面了
but fortunately it was just under the passenger seat.
是啊 真是幸好
Yeah, fortunately.
冒昧一问
Look, I'm sorry,
那本日记究竟跟这些事有什么联♥系♥
but what does that journal have to do with anything?
我们现在经历的事
Everything that we're going through
在瑞贝卡和阿利斯特身上也发生过
happened to Rebecca and Alistair, too.
很诡异
It's eerie.
也让人难以置信
And... hard to believe.
好吧
Okay.
随你怎么嘲笑我 但我觉得
Mock me all you want, but I'm telling you,
历史正在重演
history is repeating itself.
如果我能弄清楚瑞贝卡是怎么
If I could see
从当年那个野兽手下保护阿利斯特的
how Rebecca protected Alistair from their beast,
也许我就能知道
maybe I could figure out
要怎样从盖比手下保护文森特
how to protect Vincent from Gabe.
不靠文森特帮忙就想抓住盖比吗
And then somehow capture Gabe without Vincent's help?
盖比看见你了
Gabe saw you.
他知道我们在保护文森特
He knows we're protecting Vincent now.
如果盖比想要找到文森特
If Gabe wants to get Vincent,
他就得追踪文森特
he's gonna have to track him.
而文森特的血
And Vincent's blood--
可以把他引到我们的陷阱里去
it's gonna lead him right into our trap.
你跟沃德队长谈过了吗
Did you talk to Captain Ward?
谈过了 他也就是精神上支持一下
Yeah, he's on board but barely.
虽说他同意让特警队待命
I mean, he's agreed to have SWAT ready and waiting.
但如果我们没法证明盖比是真正的凶手
But if we can't prove that Gabe's the real killer,
他就要抓文森特
he's coming after Vincent.
那我们就要把一切关于盖比的证据
Okay, then we'd better have everything
准备好
that we need on Gabe.
你想让我整理多少证据
How much evidence do you want me to put together?
我能向他们展示盖比如何在自己身上做实验
I mean, uh, I could show how Gabe experimented on himself,
使自身的DNA变异
corrupted his own DNA,
那样可以把他跟谋杀案联♥系♥起来
that will connect him to the murders.
但你真的想让我
But do you really want me
提到缪尔菲德吗
to include Muirfield, too?
不行 我不想要
No. No. I don't want anything
任何可能会指向文森特的证据
that could possibly lead this to Vincent.
如果计划起效
If this works,
得让公众认为
the public needs to think
一切因盖比而起 也因他而终
that everything begins and ends with Gabe.
首先 我得想办法保护文森特
First, I need to figure out how to protect Vincent.
阿利斯特
Alistair!
在那边
Over there!
这边 我有发现
Over here, I found something!
是什么 你发现了什么
What is it? What have you found?
血
Blood.
他应该是从天桥上摔下来了
I think he fell from the catwalk.
这边也有血
There's more blood over here.
这边
This way!
跟着血迹
Follow the blood!
这边
This way!
我只需要休息一小会
I just need to rest a minute.
一小会可不够
No. You need more than that.
你对病人就这态度吗
Is that your best bedside manner?
你活该
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表