剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
我不能一直保护你不受他的伤害
I can't keep protecting you against him.
我不需要你保护我
I don't need you to protect me from anything.
他是一头野兽 一直都是
He is a beast and he always will be.
他不会改变的
He is not gonna change.
我不会让他伤害你的
I won't let him hurt you.
不
No!
凯特
Cat.
救命
Help.
希瑟一定是跟盖比说了 然后盖比告诉了沙克曼
Heather must've said something to Gabe and Gabe told Sheckman.
不 但他不会让希瑟这样身处危险的
No, but he would never put Heather in danger like that.
那可不是保护我
That-that's not protecting me.
已经组建了一支特遣小队
A task force has been formed
追捕逃犯文森特·凯勒
to capture the fugitive Vincent Keller.
我奋力地想帮你免罪
Trying like hell to get you exonerated,
但如果你不低调一点
but if you don't lay low...
已经没有安全的地方了
There is nowhere safe anymore.
无处可藏了
There's nowhere to hide.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
是我多心了还是因为我变成金发了
Is it just my imagination or are more people looking at me,
有更多人看我了
now that I'm blonde?
这是不是有点违背初衷
And doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose?
违背初衷的是这愚蠢的
Well, what defeats the purpose, is this stupid,
让人痒痒的胡子
itchy mustache, which...
这样我看起来像个连环杀手
makes me look like a serial killer.
不 我觉得你看起来很可爱
No, I think you look cute.
小心 你会杀死我们的假宝宝的
Careful, you're gonna kill our fake baby.
我要杀的人是盖比
Who I'm gonna kill is Gabe
他让我们经历这些鸟事
for putting us through this crap.
你不想推手推车 好吧
You don't want to push the stroller, fine,
-我来推 -不是手推车的事 好吗
- I'll push the stroller. - It's not the stroller, okay?
是所有一切 这愚蠢的伪装
It's everything. It's the stupid disguises.
住在青年旅社
It's the living in the youth hostel.
我挺喜欢那旅社 有点像...
I like the hostel. It's sort of like...
我们在度假 背包欧洲游
we're on vacation, backpacking in Europe;
挺浪漫
it's kind of romantic.
浪漫 真的吗 那墙跟纸一样薄
Romantic, really? The walls are paper thin.
我们睡在帆布床上
We're sleeping in cots.
如果再让我听到隔壁的瑞典人
And if I have to listen to Swedes next door
滚床单...
screwing one more time...
那也比边做♥爱♥边看当地新闻好
Okay, it's better them having sex than watching the local news.
你说得对 那是绝佳的隐藏点
You're right, it is the perfect hiding spot.
是啊 如果盖比没有妨碍我免罪的话
Yeah, which we wouldn't need
我们也不需要这么做
if it weren't for Gabe blocking my exoneration.
这样我是个逃犯 而你现在像是我的同谋
Leaving me as a man on the run you're now, like, my accomplice.
不会很久了
Not for long.
我知道你很紧张...
I know that you're nervous...
但诺克斯会让你免罪的
but, I know that Knox is gonna push this through.
我赌50美金
I bet you 50 bucks
他今天叫我们来就是为了这个
that's why he wants to meet with us today.
你根本没有50块钱来赌
You don't even have 50 bucks to bet,
因为盖比停了你的职 毁了你的事业
because Gabe had you suspended and ruined your career.
但我会复职的
But... I will be reinstated,
你一免罪就复职
as soon as you're exonerated.
你会免罪的
Which you will be.
打扰了 我们在找船屋
Excuse me, we're looking for the boathouse.
现在你们开始担心伪装问题了
Oh, so now you're worried about your covers.
诺克斯特工
Look, Agent Knox...
是这样
you know,
郊区的那事...
what... happened in suburbia...
那是我的错
It is my fault.
但我们的确破了一件谋杀案
Well, and we did solve a murder.
这也证明我们对联调局是有用的
Which proves that we can be an asset to the FBI.
你们俩演练过这说辞吗
Did you two rehearse that?
-没 -算是吧
- No. - Sort of.
我把这些都跟总检察长解释了
Well, I explained all that to the attorney general.
让我猜一下 盖比又插手了
Let me guess, Gabe blocked it again?
没有
No.
实际上
In fact,
我说服司法部撤销谋杀指控
I convinced the department to drop the murder charges.
你欠我50块
Hey, you owe me 50 bucks.
天啊 我欠你50块
Oh, my God. I owe you 50 bucks.
但你首先得向官方自首
You just have to turn yourself in to the authorities first.
你说什么
Excuse me, what?
他是被陷害的
He was framed.
司法部知道
The DOJ knows that.
但是给一个在逃的逃犯免罪
But exonerating a fugitive on the run?
会吸引太多关注的
They'll get too much heat.
我得回去吗
I got to go back?
一周 最多一个月
A week, a month, tops.
除非你想永远假装游客推手推车
I mean,unless you want to stroll around as tourists, indefinitely,
自首是你唯一的选择
turning yourself in is your only option.
懒人衣柜
希瑟想要阴♥茎♥吸管
Heather wants penis straws?
她真的在邮件里这么写了吗
Like, she actually wrote that in her e-mail?
是的 显然 那是单身派对的必需品
Yeah. Apparently, they're a bachelorette party staple.
她懒得控告盖比
So, she can't bother to file a report against Gabe,
但是
but
她却给你发无休止的生殖器主题派对用品清单
she can send you endless lists of genitalia-themed party favors?
她现在需要关注些开心的事
Look, she needs something happy to focus on right now.
她是做公♥关♥的
And she's a PR girl
公♥关♥姑娘喜欢事无巨细地计划事件
and PR girls love to plan events down to every last detail.
这就是她的大事
This is her big event.
她的大事不是婚礼吗
Isn't the wedding her big event?
她还没定日期呢
She hasn't set a date for that yet.
她还想要什么叫
She also wants something called,
"雄起"的东西
"Pin the Macho on the Man."
所以...继续找
So... keep looking.
凯特不见踪影了
So, Cat's supposedly off the grid
留下你来做她的脏活
and you're left doing her dirty work.
天啊 JT 我们在成人用品店
God, JT, we're in an adult store,
又不是在擦厕所
it's not like we're cleaning toilets.
我看到了
Hey... I see it.
看到那"雄起"了
I-I see the-- the macho.
我之所以叫你来
You know what, like, I brought you here
是因为我们俩正处于恋情的甜蜜期
'cause we're in the honeymoon phase of our relationship.
这有可食用的内衣
There's edible underwear.
大部分男人都很激动
Like, most guys would be psyched,
但你... 似乎很恶心
but... you're just like, totally grossed out.
只是恶心那"雄起"
Well, j-just about the m-macho.
该死
Shoot.
等等 苔丝 我保证...
Wait, Tess, I, I promise, I...
我喜欢这些东西的
I'm into this stuff.
我被跟踪了
I'm being stalked.
你不明白
You don't understand:
凯特的朋友 贝丝
Cat's friend Beth, you know, uh...
她高中的朋友
her friend from high school?
那个看到另一头野兽的的记者
The reporter who saw the other beast?
她不停地打电♥话♥给我
She's been calling me nonstop...
苔丝
Tess.
贝丝 你好
Beth, hi.
真是疯狂啊
How crazy.
我们玩儿电♥话♥追逐好几天了
We've been playing phone-tag for days
却在这儿遇到了
and then we run into each other here.
是啊 在一家超棒的成人用品商店里
Yeah, in an awesome adult store.
是啊 真是疯狂
Yeah, it is... totally crazy.
听着 贝丝
Listen... Beth,
凯特在卧底 所以我不能...
Cat's undercover, so I can't...
跟那个逃犯文森特·凯勒有关吗
Does that have anything to do with the fugitive Vincent Keller?
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表