剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
宝石跟谋杀案有联♥系♥
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
这颗宝石
There is something about this gem
绝对和你有关系 凯瑟琳
that is definitely connected to you, Catherine.
瞧瞧是谁在帮助苏格兰场
Look who was helping Scotland Yard.
瑞贝卡·雷诺兹
Rebecca Reynolds.
你觉得她和我有亲戚关系
You think I'm related to this woman?
原来我的亲戚瑞贝卡·雷诺兹
Turns out that my relative Rebecca Reynolds
在调查一系列看似是意外事件的谋杀案
was investigating a string of murders that look like maulings.
瑞贝卡·雷诺兹的日记
Rebecca Reynolds' journal.
上面写了她必须杀掉她的野兽是什么感受
It's all about she feels like she has to kill her beast.
她的野兽 阿利斯特 没搞错吧
Her beast. Alistair. Really?
那是很久以前的事
It was a long time ago.
-这是野兽颈圈 -颈圈
- It's a beast collar. - A collar?
这就暗示着有人在控制它
Which implies somebody was controlling it.
为什么有人想要一块控制野兽的宝石
Why would someone want a gem that controls beasts?
晚上好 凯勒专家
Evening, Specialist Keller.
我是托马斯特工 这位是巴奈特特工
I'm Agent Thomas, this is Agent Barnett.
诺克斯想要做一些测试
Knox wants to do some tests.
我们为政♥府♥工作
We work for the government.
我们是好人
We are the good guys.
恭喜你 你免除了一切罪责
Congratulations. You've been exonerated of all charges.
-不是我做到的 -那是谁
- It wasn't me who did it. - Well, who was it?
显然 他们不想让我们找到他们
Obviously they didn't want us to find them.
现在结束了
It's over now.
文森特被免罪了
Vincent's been exonerated.
如果你要揭发他
And if you try to expose him,
我会揭发你做过的一切
I will expose everything that you have done.
过去你是个想拯救人们的人
There was a time when you were a man who wanted to save people.
我本来希望能再次找到那个人 但他不见了
I was hoping to find that man again, but he's gone.
这一切都是假的 我不信文森特是野兽
None of this is real. I don't believe Vincent's a beast.
或者野兽是存在的
Or that they even exist.
快看下面
Look down there!
我们必须找到那头野兽
We must find the beast!
1854年 纽约市
抓住他
Hunt him down!
挨家挨户检查
Check every door!
快点 快 这边
Hurry, hurry, this way!
我们必须找到那头野兽
We must find this beast!
快点 快
Hurry, hurry!
查查这里 挨家挨户查
Check down here, check every door!
妇女儿童待在家里不要出来
Women and children stay indoors.
-关好门不要出来 -看看那边
- Lock yourselves indoors. - Look down there!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你在跟踪我吗 雷诺兹小姐
Are you following me, Miss Reynolds?
你可以以后再谢我
You can thank me later.
这边
This way.
快走
Hurry.
回那边看看
Back that way.
快过来 跟上我
Come on, men, follow me.
这条巷子里 在这条巷子里
Down this alley, down this alley.
瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡 等等
Rebecca! Rebecca, wait!
听我说
Listen to me.
你得让我去找他
You have got to let me go after him.
他故意让你去找他的 你知道
He wants you to go after him, you know that.
他现在是野兽了 阿利斯特
He's a beast now, Alistair.
他一心只想毁灭你
All he cares about is destroying you.
所以我必须先杀掉他
Which is why I must kill him first.
这可不公平
Now, that is not fair.
绝望的女人会做出绝望之事
Desperate women do desperate things.
瑞贝卡 听我说
Rebecca, listen to me.
他在滥杀无辜
He is killing innocent people
然后栽赃给我
and making it look like I'm doing it.
那是因为他一心只想
It's because all he cares about
毁灭你 暴露你 杀掉你
is destroying you, exposing you, killing you.
我向你保证我不会让那种事发生的
I promise you I will not let that happen.
前提是你不掉进他设的陷阱里
Only if you don't fall into his trap.
而且要合你我二人之力
Only if we do this together.
求你了 阿利斯特
Please, Alistair.
我不能再失去你了
I can't bear to lose you again.
他在那边
There he is!
小心
Watch out!
怎么了
What happened?
怎么回事
What's the matter?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可要先把这个拿走了
Okay, I am taking this away from you.
不要 我正在看呢
No. I am reading it.
给我吧 你太着迷了
Come on. You're obsessed.
这只是本日记而已
It's just a journal.
我祖先的日记 瑞贝卡的日记
My ancestor's journal. Rebecca's.
我看得越多
And the more I read it,
就越发意识到
the more I realize that
我们俩经历的事简直就是她的故事重演
what we went through is exactly what she did.
所以呢
So?
所以有人当时也想毁灭她的文森特
So, someone was trying to destroy her Vincent, too.
就像盖比
Just like Gabe.
凯瑟琳 盖比不再是威胁了好吗
Catherine, Gabe is no longer a threat. Okay?
我们已经处理好了 记得吗
We took care of that, remember?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为当年他们也以为已经解除了威胁 可是
Because she thought that they had dealt with their threat, too, and...
听我说 瑞贝卡经历的事
All right, just because this Rebecca
跟我们俩的经历类似
is going through something similar to us
并不意味着我们会重蹈她的覆辙 知道吗
does not mean that it is happening to us, okay?
这都是过去的事了 而现在我在乎的
This is in the past, and right now all I care about
是将来 我们俩的将来
is the future. Our future.
煎两面吗
Over easy?
-抱歉 -早餐的鸡蛋
- Sorry. - Your eggs.
你想吃怎么做的
How do you like them?
等等
Okay, wait.
要清楚 就是我们说的瑞贝卡
To be clear, this is the same Rebecca
杀了阿利斯特 她的爱人
that killed Alistair, her love.
难道你就不因此而困扰吗
Doesn't that bother you at all?
希望那不是因为他把鸡蛋给她做焦了
Well, hopefully it wasn't because he burned her eggs.
文森特 我是认真的
Vincent, I'm being serious.
凯瑟琳 那就是本日记好吗
Catherine, it's a journal, all right?
上面记录的是思绪 不是事实
It's for recording thoughts, not facts.
你不知道瑞贝卡为什么杀他
You have no idea why Rebecca killed him,
或者说实话 都不知道她是否真杀了
or frankly even if she really did.
假的话她为什么要写下来
Why would she write it down if it wasn't true?
而且在她想尽一切办法救下
And why would she kill the love of her life
自己挚爱以后 干嘛又要杀了他
after doing everything possible to save him?
-你知道我想什么吗 -什么
- You know what I think? - What?
我觉得你太喜欢
I think you're so used to looking
瞎操心了
for something to worry about.
好了 过来
All right, come here.
听我说 都结束了 好吗
Look, listen to me. It's over, okay?
什么搜寻 曝光 盖比 都过去了
The manhunt, the exposure, Gabe-- it is all behind us.
也就是说不管瑞贝卡和阿利斯特
Which means whatever threat these two people,
两百多年前面对的是什么威胁
Rebecca and Alistair, were facing over 200 years ago,
跟我们一点关系都没有 好吗
it has absolutely no connection to us whatsoever, okay?
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
你什么都不用担心
You have nothing to worry about
因为不会再有人追杀我了
because there is no one after me anymore.
你俩都不接电♥话♥的吗
Don't you two answer your damn phones?
你确定他是野兽吗 你看到他变身没
Are you sure he's a beast? Did you see him beast out?
凯特 我觉得我现在知道野兽长什么样
Cat, I think I know what a beast looks like by now.
没道理啊
It just doesn't make sense.
盖比最不想的就是变回野兽
The last thing Gabe would want is to become a beast again.
好吧 我猜他是生无可恋
Yeah, well, I guess he's got nothing to lose now
开始怪我了
and blames me for it.
否则怎么会变成野兽杀了这个贝丝
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表