剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
很高兴见到你本人 医生
Nice to meet you in person, doctor.
叫我德里克就行
Oh, please, just call me Derek.
德里克
Derek.
这些是我的朋友们
Uh, these are my friends.
-你们好 -这是德里克医生
- Hey. - This is Derek, the doctor.
你想不想去一个
Hey, do you want to go somewhere
我们能听到对方说话声音的地方
we can actually hear each other talk?
我们很快回来
We'll be back.
如果这是家很酷的地下俱乐部
If this is such a cool underground club,
那他们为什么认识你
then why do they know you here?
在我先前的生活里 我是很酷的
In my former life, I used to be cool.
现在我所有的时间都花在...
Now I spend all my time...
别说是拯救我
Don't say saving me.
这里是绝佳的杀人地点
It's a perfect place to kill someone.
你简直没法思考
You can't hear yourself think.
你真的不再酷了
You really aren't cool anymore.
我们该分头行动
We should split up.
我们要坐下来吗
Should we sit?
我觉得这外面更为安静
You know what? I think it's quieter out here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah. Uh...
这样吧 你先在这里等着行吗
You know what? Could you just wait right here?
我马上就回来 好吗
I'll be back in... in one second, okay?
别走开
Don't move.
你在这干什么呢
Hey! What are you doing here?
文森特 我知道吉娜的事了 我看见你给她发的消息了
Vincent, I know about Gina. I saw your messages to her.
你不能这样做
You can't do this.
你以前占有欲有这么强吗
Okay, were you this possessive before?
你就像是一只叼着骨头的狗
'Cause you're like a dog with a bone, okay?
我们不是男女朋友
We are not boyfriend and girlfriend.
你觉得是因为这个吗
You think that's what this is about?
我在试图阻止你杀害她
I'm trying to stop you from killing her.
什么
What?
好吧 我觉得你得走了
Okay, I think you need to leave.
这就是你去瑞克斯监狱找卡洛斯的目的 对吗
That's what you went to see Carlos about at Rikers, right?
我不是来杀她的
I am not here to kill her.
而是来保护她的
I am here to protect her.
保护什么
From what?
文森特
Vincent!
文森特
Vincent!
你大驾光临我真是倍感荣幸
I'm flattered that you came.
见到你真好
It's really nice to finally meet you,
但我还有别的事
but I was just in the middle of something.
单独待在贵宾房♥间里吗
Alone in a VIP room?
他说他马上回来
He said he was coming right back.
-对 -抱歉 吉娜
- Right. - Excuse me, Gina?
是这人吗
This the guy?
-不是 -我能和你谈谈吗
- No. - Can I talk to you?
出什么事了 警官
What's going on, Officer?
我们得带她出去
We need to get her out of here.
这是为了你的安全
For your safety.
是不是我朋友派你来的
Did my friend send you here
这样我就时髦地在自己的派对上迟到了
so that I'm fashionably late to my own party?
恐怕不止如此
I'm afraid it's more than that.
也许你该听他的
Maybe you should listen to him.
这里通往后巷 我送她去
This leads to the back alley. I'll take her.
-吉娜 -德里克
- Gina! - Derek!
等等 怎么回事
Wait! What's going on?
别挡我路
Get out of my way.
不行
I can't do that.
救命
Help!
快跑
Run. Go.
发生什么事了
What happened?
还有更多的野兽
There are more of them out there.
盖比说她没事
Gabe said she's fine.
我想听她亲口说
Well, I'd like to hear it from her.
虽然我想最近该习惯了
Although I guess I should be used
一直被你们排除在外
to being cut out of the loop these days.
也许她给你发了短♥信♥
Maybe she texted you.
苔丝 我不是想偷走你最好的朋友
Tess, I'm not trying to steal your best friend.
我只是想照料我的好朋友
I'm just looking out for mine.
但是 很抱歉 如果我表现得...
But... I'm sorry if it seems like I...
激发吗
Enabled?
凯特很能说服我按照她的计划行事
Cat was very convincing about her plan...
看来我还是想相信
and I guess I just wanted to believe
文森特依然是那个过去十年里跟我同住
that Vincent's still the same guy I've been... living with,
受我保护的人
protecting for the past decade.
对他的遭遇我深表遗憾
You know, I'm sorry about what's happened to him.
那真是太糟糕了 但我...
It's horrible, but I...
你得照料你的闺蜜
You need to look out for your best friend.
正是 就算那意味着和盖比统一战线或者
Exactly. Even if that means siding with Gabe or...
不知道她最爱的奶昔是什么
not knowing her favorite smoothie.
你想她了
You miss her.
是的
I do.
至少她知道你是谁
Hey... at least she knows who you are.
也许我该和你站一边
You know... maybe I should start siding with you.
我愿意分享我的抗酸剂
I'll share my antacids.
我有预感我们会用上
I have a feeling we're gonna need them.
是啊
Yeah.
她没事
She's okay.
有些受惊
A little shaken up.
但谢天谢地 她没看见什么
But thankfully, she didn't actually see anything.
你怎么样
How are you?
我有些创伤 主要是伤到了自尊
I'm a little bruised, mostly my ego.
不如被你发现绑在椅子上丢人
No more humiliating than being found tied to a chair.
那我们扯平了
So we're even, then.
其实 我也许占了点优势
Although actually, I may be one up.
你记得我们谈过
You remember when we were talking about
缪尔菲德为了牟利把人变成武器吗
how Muirfield weaponized people for money?
我调查了卡洛斯的财政状况
Well, I did some digging into Carlos's financials.
原来18个月之前他付了七百万美金
It turns out 18 months ago he paid $7 million
给赵名下的一家子公♥司♥
to a subsidiary owned by Zhao.
就是缪尔菲德
Muirfield.
-所以卡洛斯买♥♥下了 -像文森特那样的人
- So Carlos bought... - Someone like Vincent.
俱乐部里的那个人
That guy from the club.
可能是卡洛斯的杀手
Probably Carlos's muscle.
这肯定就是他从监狱内部
That must be how he maintained control
继续控制其集团的方法
of his empire from inside prison.
所以文森特去瑞克斯监狱 让卡洛斯告诉他
So Vincent went to Rikers to get Carlos to tell him
他在哪里
where he was.
但卡洛斯只知道他的目标
But Carlos only knew his target.
所以文森特用吉娜当做诱饵
So Vincent used Gina as bait.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
你甚至都不是官方警探
And you aren't even an official detective.
但是你知道 这暗示了
But, you know, this suggests that
文森特没必要被关进笼子
Vincent doesn't need to be in a cage.
他救了吉娜的性命
He saved Gina's life.
并不是什么失控的杀手
He isn't some out-of-control killer.
他没有失控
He's not out of control.
但如果卡洛斯买♥♥下并拥有俱乐部里的那个人
But if Carlos bought and owned that guy from the club,
那也许也有人买♥♥下了文森特
then maybe somebody bought Vincent.
有人可能在控制他
Someone may be controlling him,
那肯定不是说他不危险
and that certainly doesn't mean he's not dangerous.
凯瑟琳 我明白你为什么不信任我
Catherine, I understand why you don't trust me,
鉴于我们过去的经历
given our past,
但是文森特身处的事
but whatever is going on with Vincent
比我们想象的更为重大
is bigger than we thought.
如果真的有更多的...
If there really are more...
野兽
beasts out there,
那我们得合作
then we need to work together.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表