剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Your phone.
拜托了
Please?
好吧
Okay.
我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
给人打恶作剧电♥话♥
Crank-call people?
玩地铁跑酷
Play Subway Surfers?
我们的第一支舞
Our first dance.
对
Mm-hmm.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
脱掉鞋
Take your shoes off.
-什么 -鞋
- What? - Your shoes.
好吧
Okay.
我们
We...
要在你的浴缸里
are gonna dance...
跳舞
in your bathtub.
真好
It's so nice.
门
The door.
-门关着呢 -不 有人在前门
- The door's closed. - No, somebody's at the front door.
来了
Coming!
我还担心太晚了
I was worried it'd be too late.
没有 我刚在洗澡呢
Oh, no, I was just washing off the day.
如果我说我找到了
Would it help if I said
雷诺兹雇的人 这会有帮助吗
I think I found who Reynolds paid off?
-什么 -是啊 吵醒了法官
- What? - Yeah, woke up the judge.
搞到了传票
I got a subpoena.
一周前 雷诺兹转了
About a week ago, Reynolds transferred
一万块给前科犯
$10,000 to an ex-convict
哈利·萨尔沃
named Harry Salvo.
想着我们可以吓他一跳
Figured we'd surprise him.
看看他怎么为自己辩护
See what he has to say for himself.
天啊 文森特
Oh, my God. Vincent?
他在这里吗
He's here?
是啊 我还以为你知道
Yeah, I thought you knew.
我以为JT给你打了电♥话♥ 所以你才...
I figured that JT called you, and that's why you were...
好消息
Hey, good news.
盖比找到了陷害你的人
Gabe found out who framed you.
我听到了 谢谢
I heard, yeah, thank you.
你知道楼下就有警♥察♥吧
You do know there are cops downstairs, right?
-是啊 -但是瞧瞧
- Yeah. - But see?
这可能解决问题 这个萨尔沃可能
This could fix this. This Salvo guy could be
让这一切都烟消云散
the thing that makes this all go away.
不是一切 但是好吧
Not all, but yeah.
等我回来后
Okay, just don't leave
你再走
until I come back.
抱歉我怀疑了你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
你找到了那个人 拿到了证据
I mean, you found the guy, you got the evidence.
再来一件就是帽子戏法了
One more thing and it's a hat trick.
只是在公平竞争
Just leveling the playing field.
好吧 我知道我一开始用了运动类比
Okay, I realize I started with a sports analogy,
但这不是一场游戏 你也没法赢得我
but this isn't a game, and you can't win me.
我可以试试啊
I can try.
到了
This is it.
萨尔沃先生
Mr. Salvo?
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD.
你们在说些什么
What are you guys talking about?
哈利·萨尔沃 你付钱给他
Harry Salvo, the guy you paid
让他把罐子放进文森特的船屋里
to put that jar in Vincent's houseboat.
-他死了 -出了什么事
- He's dead. - So what happened?
你知道我们会去找他 所以让人杀了他吗
You knew we'd get to him, so you had him killed?
等等 我对天发誓 我...
Now, wait a second, I swear to God, I...
我们有交易的记录
We have records of the transaction.
是啊 我的确雇佣了他 但没有派人去杀他
Okay, yeah, I hired him, but I didn't have him killed.
我们该信你吗
We're supposed to believe you?
我不知道萨尔沃怎么了
Look, I don't know what happened to Salvo,
但监狱里的每台电视都播放着
but every TV in this prison is showing footage
文森特不可思议的逃脱
of Vincent's miraculous escape.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说有人看见了
I'm saying that somebody saw it
知道了他的身份
and knows what he is.
他们找到了萨尔沃
And the fact that they got to Salvo
说明那可能是内部的人
means it's probably somebody on the inside.
什么内部 缪尔菲德吗
Inside what? Like Muirfield?
他们在全球各地都有客户
They had clients all around the world.
他们受政♥府♥雇佣
They were hired by governments.
我觉得他可能说得对
I think he might be right.
那个看到文森特的守卫 我刚得到通知
You know that jail guard who saw Vincent? I just got an alert.
他心脏病突发去世了
He died of a sudden heart attack.
心脏病突发 不是袭击
A heart attack, not an attack attack.
就在他上新闻 说他看见野兽后的几个小时吗
Hours after he was on the news, saying he saw a beast?
所以我不想让你接近文森特
This is why I don't want you anywhere near Vincent.
不仅仅是为了保护你不受他的伤害
Not just to protect you from him,
还有那些追杀他的人
but from whoever else is after him.
一直会有人追杀他的
And there's always going to be someone.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
洛文
Lowan?
我在这里做不了多少
There's not much more I can do from in here.
但你能
But you can.
你是说保护她吗 我在努力
You mean protect her? I've been trying.
你得再努力点
Well, you need to try harder.
这一次 我觉得你可能说得对
You know, for once, I think you might be right.
有人在追杀你
Someone else is after you.
他们杀了雷诺兹的同谋
They killed Reynolds' accomplice.
我觉得他们杀了看见你的守卫
And I think they killed the guard that-that saw you.
所以我们得走了 快
So we have to go. Now.
离窗户远点
Stay away from the window.
凯瑟琳 你不能和我一起去
Catherine, you can't come with me.
你刚回到我身边 我不会再让你走了
I just got you back. I'm not letting you go again.
特别是如果我知道人们在追杀你
Especially if I know that people are after you.
人们会一直追杀我的 好吗
People are always gonna be after me, okay?
我会没事的
I will be fine.
但我有事
Yeah, but I won't be.
我一直在说
Look, I keep I saying
我需要前行 但是往哪儿走呢
that I need to move forward, but towards what?
也许我的前行
You know, maybe my moving forward
是和你一起走
is coming with you.
除非你不想让我跟你走
Unless you don't want me to come?
我当然想啦
Of course I do.
我在监狱里时
Look, the whole time I was in there,
他们想抽取我的DNA
they're trying to take my DNA,
我能想到的就是你
all I could think about was you.
你阻止了我失去本性
You stopped me from losing myself.
凯瑟琳 你不明白吗 你就是我的宝石
Catherine, don't you get it? You are my gem, okay?
我去哪儿都想带上你 但是...
I want to take you everywhere with me, but...
不行 这要求太过分了
No, it's too much to ask.
轮不到你来做决定 我们去哪儿
It's not your decision. Where are we going?
加拿大吗
Canada?
怎么了
What?
快 我们现在就得走
Come on, we gotta go, now.
也许我们能从屋顶逃脱 快走
Maybe we can get out on the rooftop. Come on.
-不行 -你说不行是什么意思
- No. - What do you mean no?
我只会拖你后腿
I'm just gonna slow you down.
不会的 我们走吧
You won't slow me down. Let's go.
文森特 我现在不能和你一起走
Vincent, I can't come with you now.
但是你和我 我们能找到彼此
But you and I, we will find each other.
我们会挺过来的
We'll survive this.
你不知道
You don't know that.
你得跟我走
You have to leave without me.
如果你不走 他们会
If you don't, they're gonna
抓住你 然后杀了你
catch you and they'll kill you.
这种事我没法挺过来
And that is something I can't survive.
-把你的手铐给我 -为什么
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表