剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
甚至孤立你
isolate you, even.
我也知道
And I also know that
让自己自♥由♥的方法
the way to set yourself free
是说出真♥相♥
is to tell the truth.
拜托
Please.
拜托帮我们抓到凶手
Please help us catch the man who did this.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
他不会伤害你
He won't hurt you.
我不会容许他的
I won't let him.
你穿着很漂亮
It looks beautiful on you.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
我说不好
I don't know.
也许我该穿抹胸的
Maybe I should try the strapless one on again.
-你介意吗 -完全不
- Do you mind? - Not at all.
有什么能帮你的
Can I help you?
苔丝在过来的路上
Tess is on her way over.
她会带杰克去分局
She'll take Jack down to the precinct
他会对沃德队长作出声明
so he can make his statement to Captain Ward
然后我们再看情况
and then we'll see what happens.
谁知道呢 说不定你还参加希瑟的婚礼
Who knows? You might even make it to Heather's wedding.
是希瑟
It's Heather.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
小希
Hey, Heath,
真高兴你打电♥话♥...
I'm actually glad you called...
凯特 救命
Cat, help.
希瑟 怎么了 你在哪儿
Heather, what's wrong? Where are you?
她跟我在一起
She's with me.
你是谁
Who is this?
雷·沙克曼的哥哥
Ray Sheckman's brother.
如果你想要你妹妹回到你身边
And if you want your sister back,
告诉文森特·凯勒来找她
tell Vincent Keller to come find her.
我听说他很擅长找人
I hear he's good at that.
谁也没看见
No one saw anything.
希瑟不会不付裙子钱就走的
Heather would never leave without paying for that dress.
也许她别无选择
Maybe she didn't have a choice.
你能追踪她吗
Can you track her?
汤姆·沙克曼显然觉得我可以
Well, Tom Sheckman obviously thinks I can.
他怎么知道的
How does he even know that?
-盖比 -什么 盖比
- Gabe. - What? Gabe?
不然沙克曼怎么知道
How else would Sheckman know
希瑟在那里 对吧
that Heather was there, right?
她一定是跟盖比说了
She must've said something to Gabe
然后盖比告诉了沙克曼
and Gabe told Sheckman.
不 但他不会让希瑟这样身处危险的
No, but he would never put Heather in danger like that.
那可不是保护我
Th-that's not protecting me.
他为什么和
And why would he even be
沙克曼联♥系♥上了
in communication with Sheckman?
-除非 -盖比知道我们盯上他了
- Unless... - Gabe knows we're onto him.
是希瑟的香水味
It's Heather's perfume.
-我找到她了 -等等 这是个陷阱
- I got her. - Wait, it's a trap.
凯瑟琳 会没事的 好吗
Catherine, it's gonna be fine, okay?
苔丝把目击证人送过去之后 你俩一起来
Grab Tess after she drops the witness off.
我也许需要支援 如果盖比在的话
I might need some back up, just in case Gabe is there.
别担心 我一找到她
And don't worry, I will call you
就打电♥话♥给你 我会找到她的
as soon as I find her and I will find her.
希瑟
Heather.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
拜托
Please...
拜托 我不是坏人 好吗
Please, I am not the bad guy here, okay?
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
你姐姐让我来的
Your sister sent me.
这里不止有我们
Okay, listen, we're not alone,
所以我们得快走 快快
so we gotta move now, come on. Come on.
不 我做不到
No, I-I can't.
好吧 转过头去
Okay. Look away.
为什么
Why?
拜托 转过头去
Just, please, look away.
别人告诉我 你没法闯出来
I'm told you can't break out of this.
虽然我觉得大家都没法闯出来
Although, I can't imagine how anybody could.
拜托 告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want, please.
你身上的一磅肉
A pound of flesh, from you.
作为你杀害我弟弟的代价
For killing my brother.
我没杀你弟弟
I didn't kill your brother.
别人不是这样告诉我的
Well, I'm told otherwise.
我宁愿相信我的线人 而不是你这个逃犯
And I think I'll trust my source over a fugitive.
你救了她 然后除掉了
You saved her, and then you took out
一切想伤害她的人
everybody that tried to hurt her--
包括雷
including Ray.
等等 那是你吗
Wait, that was you?
是你救了我吗
You're the one who saved me?
你全搞错了
Okay, look, you've got it all wrong.
洛文想把这事栽到我头上
Lowan is trying to pin this on me, okay?
是他杀了你弟弟
He is the one who killed your brother
我有证人可以证明
and I have a witness to prove it to you.
是吗
You do?
这么久以后
After all this time?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
没关系 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
拜托 至少你得放了她 好吗
Look, come on, you gotta let her go, at least, okay?
她是无辜的 和这事没关系
She's innocent, she has nothing to do with this.
对不起
Sorry,
没有目击者
no witnesses.
你杀了我弟弟
You killed my brother,
现在我要杀了你
and now I'm gonna kill you.
赫克托呢
Where's Hector?
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
你得相信我 好吗
You gotta trust me, all right?
相信你 你说些什么呢
Trust you? What are you talking about?
我会带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here,
但拜托
but please,
别对你即将看到的一幕反应过度
try not to overreact to what you're about to see.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好
Okay...
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run!
我妹妹呢
Where's my sister?
凯特
Cat.
天啊
Oh, my God.
希瑟
Heather.
文森特还在里面
Vincent's still in there.
你没事吧
You okay?
你是谁啊
Who are you?
我的大脑还在飞速旋转
I mean, my head is still spinning,
还是难以相信这一切
still can't believe everything.
所以我在倒更多酒
That's why I'm pouring more wine,
这有帮助 相信我
it helps, trust me.
有好多问题要思考
There's just so much to think about.
有好多信息要消化
There's so much to... absorb.
我都不知道从何开始
I don't even know where to begin.
不如从真♥相♥开始吧
How about with the truth?
希瑟 抱歉我之前没告诉你
Heather, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier...
不 你...
No. How...
你怎么可能说 我...
how could you? I...
拜托 凯特 你今天早些时候也看见我了
I mean, come on, Cat, you saw me earlier today.
我发疯了
I... I flipped out.
但我现在明白了 真的
But I get it now, I do.
对不起我...
I'm sorry I...
我没能让你更早告诉我
I didn't make it easier for you to tell me sooner.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表