剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
我觉得我们之所以争吵
I think that our fight had
主要是我父亲的问题 不是我们的问题
more to do with my father than us.
凯瑟琳 他给我洗了脑 他夺走了我的生活
Catherine, he brainwashed me, he took away my life,
我的记忆 然后逼我为他杀人
my memories, then he made me kill for him.
当他不再需要我时
And when he was done with me,
他就要杀了我
he tried to kill me.
所以我不会再给他机会了
So I'm not giving him another chance.
我知道他是个坏人
I know he is a terrible man.
他对你做的都是糟糕的事
And he has only done terrible things to you.
但你不能再越过界线了
But you can't cross that line again.
否则
Otherwise...
否则怎样
Otherwise what?
你就会失去你的人性
You'll lose your humanity.
你已经变成了
You are lost to everything
我们那么努力反抗
we have fought so hard
想让你变成的样子
to keep you from becoming.
举起手来
Hands up!
放开他
Let him go.
你仍然有选择
You still have a choice.
你可以选择走开
You can choose to walk away
拯救自己
and save yourself.
拯救我们
Save us.
准备好了吗
Ready when you are.
联调局案件
对象 凯瑟琳·钱德勒
地点 125分局
凯瑟琳·钱德勒
Detective Catherine Chandler,
一级警探 纽约警局125分局
First Grade, NYPD, 125th Precinct.
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
我是布莱恩·亨德里克斯特工
I'm Special Agent Brian Hendricks,
隶属联调局内务部
Internal Affairs, FBI.
正如我所说 如果我们的特工涉嫌
So like I said, when one of our agents is involved
犯罪活动 我们都会例行调查一下
in criminal activity, we open a pro forma inquiry.
仅此而已 好吗
And that's all this is, okay?
好
Okay.
下面你说一下昨晚发生的事
So, um, tell us about the events of last night
以及对雷诺兹特工的逮捕事件
and the arrest of Agent Reynolds.
我们怀疑他与几宗
We suspected him of being connected
可疑死亡案件有关
to several suspicious deaths.
于是展开了一次诱捕行动
We ran a sting operation
最后他不打自招了
that caused him to incriminate himself.
我不该把你从名单上划掉
I should never have taken you off of my list.
-我该杀了你的 -录到了
- I should've had you killed, too. - Got you.
你也知道
Mm-hmm, and as you know,
因为你的良好表现 雷诺兹特工
because of your good work, Agent Reynolds has
已经供认...
already confessed to...
犯下谋杀罪 包括
conspiracy to commit murder, including,
谋杀了扎卡里·海耶斯
uh, Zachary Hayes.
-是这样吗 -是的
- Is that correct? - Yes.
我们觉得海耶斯先生也是
Mr. Hayes was one of the victims
被他杀害的受害人之一
that we wanted to connect him to.
然后
Then, while
你开车送他来警局时 你们...
driving him in, you were...
举起手来
Hands up!
出了车祸 对吗
...in a car accident, correct?
对 我突然打了方向盘 想避开...
Yes, I swerved the car to avoid a...
车前跑来的一条狗
... dog that ran out in front of me.
小心
Watch out!
然后雷诺兹特工逃脱了
Then Agent Reynolds escaped.
但是你又把他抓住了
But you apprehended him.
我想那些伤都是
I-I'm assuming these injuries stemmed
车祸造成的对吗
from the car crash, right?
应该是吧 我想不到其它原因
I guess so. I don't know what else it could have been.
放开他
Let him go.
你还有什么想说的吗 警探
Anything else you'd like to add, Detective?
求你了 不要
Please don't.
我求求你
I am begging you.
警探
Detective?
警探
Detective?
没有了
Um, no.
抱歉 我...
No, sorry, I just...
我想说的就这么多
Yeah, I think that's-that's it.
那好 很好
All right, great.
我还需要再检查一下逮捕现场
I still need to, uh, check the arrest scene,
看看雷诺兹特工的招供
review Agent Reynolds' confession.
但是这件案子已经很明确了
But it all seems pretty open and shut.
这可能是我们最后一次见面了
Probably the last you'll see of me.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
对了 警探
Oh, Detective?
我知道扳倒我们自己人不容易
I know it's never easy bringing down one of our own,
尤其是对方还是自己的父亲
especially when it's your father,
但我非常敬重你
but you have my utmost respect.
局里也很感谢你
And the Agency's thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况如何
How'd it go?
从工作上来说 我想我们没事
Professionally, I think we're fine.
从个人来说 我想我要崩溃了
Personally, I think I'm having a nervous breakdown.
-深呼吸 -我做不到
- Just breathe. - I can't.
我快要心悸了
I am going into palpitations.
你父亲认罪了 不仅是因为他有罪
Your father confessed, not just because he was guilty,
而且是为了减轻你的压力
but also to take the heat off of you.
你不会被发现的
You're not gonna get caught.
我不担心被暴露
I'm not worried about being exposed.
我是说 显然我有些担心
I mean, obviously I am,
但我更担心文森特
but this is more about Vincent.
他让你别无选择 凯瑟琳
He did not give you a choice, Catherine.
他会杀了雷诺兹
He would've killed Reynolds.
你不得不枪击他
You had to shoot him.
如果我不得不再做一次 我依然会
And if I had to do it again, I would.
但这不代表我对此心安理得
But it doesn't mean I feel good about it.
我对他说清了利害
I was clear with him about what the stakes were.
这不只关乎到他做正确的事
This wasn't just about him doing the right thing,
或不向兽♥性♥屈服
or not caving to his beast side.
我只是...
I just...
我不敢相信他没有选择我们
I can't believe at he didn't choose us.
那你准备怎么办
So what you gonna do?
我要向前看
I am moving on.
重新过上自己的生活
Taking my life back finally.
这是你应得的
You deserve to.
特别是在你和文森特经历了那么多以后
Especially after everything you've been through with Vincent.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
我需要搞清楚为什么我依然
I have to figure out why I still feel
觉得对他负有责任
so responsible for him.
我怎样才能摆脱这种想法
How do I get past that?
负什么责
Responsible how?
我不知道
I don't know.
就好像心中有个结
It's like this knot in my stomach,
怎么也解不开
and it won't go away.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
也许你只是想确保
Maybe it has to do with making sure
他没有事
he's gonna be all right.
我是说 在枪击后
I mean, after the shooting.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很抱歉拿这些事烦你
I'm sorry to unload all this on you.
你不用道歉 凯瑟琳
You're not at all, Catherine.
你需要知道我会陪着你
You need to know that I'm here for you.
只要你需要 我随时都在
Whenever you need me.
怎样了
How is it?
还在流血
It's still bleeding.
子弹穿过的时候
The bullet must've nicked
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表