剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
You actually lived in an ashram?
天哪 那是目前为止
Oh, my God, it was the best
我生命中最棒的精神体验经历
spiritual experience of my life.
精神体验 对
Oh, spiritual, right.
我正在拼上老命想证明自己是个出色的记者时
While I am busting my ass proving myself as a journalist,
你却在喜马拉雅山实践密宗性♥爱♥
you are practicing tantric sex in the Himalayas.
-你这是嫉妒 -别做♥爱♥
- You're just jealous. - Oh, never have sex.
做♥爱♥会导致很多流口水的小家伙出现
Sex results in lots of drooling little creatures
想夺走你的东西
running around, who want things from you.
没做♥爱♥却怀上了第三个宝宝
And yet you are having your third?
别提这个 对了
Don't remind me. By the way, it is killing me
你自打十年级起就是现在这副腰身
that you're standing here with the same waistline
我真是嫉妒死了
you had in tenth grade.
说真的 凯特 你一点都没变
You know, seriously, Cat, you haven't changed.
不 现在我们这位优等生小姐
No, Little Miss Honor Roll here
可是一个帅气的警♥察♥哦
is a bad-ass cop.
对 她一直很喜欢危险
Yeah, well, she always had a taste for danger.
至少是喜欢危险的男人吧
Or, at least, dangerous guys.
-什么 -拜托
- What? - Oh, please!
斯科特·阿内斯
Scott Arness?
鲍比·辛普森
Bobby Simpson?
狡蛇菲尔·帕克
Phil "The Snake" Parker?
他不是在戒毒所吗
Ugh. Isn't he in rehab?
他们可能都在吧 或者在监狱
They probably all are. Or in jail.
得了吧 你们这是嫉妒
Okay, you guys are just jealous 'cause
因为他们至少都很萌
at least they were cute.
对 但是
Yeah, but, you know,
你确实是专挑这种人
you did always pick the projects,
"折翼的天使"
"The broken wings."
让他们置身爱河 然后拯救他们
Shower 'em with love, and then try to save them.
对 但从来没成功过
Yeah. Never works.
知道吗
You know what?
那都是以前的事了 重要的是现在 对吧
That was then, this is now, right?
对
Right.
那现在你的生命中有什么特殊的人吗 凯特
So, do you have anyone special in your life now, Cat?
-好 拜拜 -拜拜
- All right, good-bye. - Bye.
明晚我们学校门口见
Let's meet in front of the school tomorrow night.
-知道了 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
好 再见 亲爱的们
All right. Bye, guys.
除非我先生孩子
Unless I pop this baby out first.
对了 我的包
Oh, uh, my purse.
在我卧室里 拜拜
It's in my bedroom. Bye!
-再见 -拜拜
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
我跟你说过 不要这样了
I told you to stop doing that.
敢出声我就把你的脖子拧断
Scream and I'll rip your throat out.
他是谁 叫什么名字
Who is he? What's his name?
-谁 -别耍花招 贱♥人♥
- Who? - Don't play with me, bitch.
你浑身都是那头野兽的味道 我能闻到
I can smell that beast all over you.
我敢说那种感觉不错吧
Bet that would nice, huh?
让他上你
To be all over you.
你告诉我他在哪儿 我就让你死个痛快
You tell me where he is and I'll kill you quick.
凯特
Cat?
凯特
Cat!
侠胆雄狮 第二季第五集
不 我没看太清楚
No, I didn't get a really good look at him,
但我看到的相当毛骨悚然
but what I did see was pretty creepy.
怎么毛骨悚然了 能描述的具体一点吗
Creepy, how? Can you be more specific?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know; I'm not sure.
凯特 你看见他的
I mean, Cat, you saw him.
他的眼睛真的很怪异
There was something really weird about his eyes.
看起来好像 在发光
I mean, they looked like they were... glowing.
真的在发光
They were, I'm telling you.
是吧
Right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我看到什么了
I don't know what I saw.
事情发生得太快
It all happened so fast.
好的 然后发生了什么
Okay, so then what happened?
我开了几枪
I fired off a couple rounds,
然后罪犯从窗户逃走了
and the perp took off out the window.
他直接破窗而出的 凯特
You mean he went through the window, Cat.
他就直接跳到街上了
He jumped out. Onto the street.
跳出去 女士 我们这里可是五楼
Jumped? Ma'am, we're on the fifth floor here.
-我知道 -他一定走的是太平梯
- I know. - He must've used the fire escape.
不 他没有 他就跳出去了
No, he didn't-- he jumped.
凯特 我知道你也看见了
Cat, I know you saw that.
我刚被袭击 贝丝
I was just attacked, Beth.
我不知道看到了什么
I don't know what I saw.
说真的 我俩都没看到
Neither of us do, really.
不 我看到了
No, I do.
我们再重演一遍
Let's walk it through again.
好的
Okay.
凯特
Cat.
警♥察♥来这儿干嘛
What are the uniforms doing here?
我朋友报♥警♥了
My friend called 911.
她看到什么了吗
Did she see anything?
她告诉警♥察♥她看到的
She told them that she did,
警♥察♥不相信
and they don't believe her.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是她在《国家都市报》上班
The bad news is that she works for National Metro News.
好极了 我们正需要这个呢
Great. That's just what we need right now.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
要看怎么定义还好了
Define "all right."
是的 我还好
Yes, I'm fine.
我们得尽快警告文森特
We just need to warn Vincent as soon as possible.
等下 你刚在卧室遇袭
Whoa, whoa, wait, you just got attacked in your bedroom
居然还担心文森特
and you're worried about Vincent?
是的 因为外面还有一只野兽
Yes, because there is another beast out there
想杀了他
who's trying to kill him.
-我就回来 -等下 凯瑟琳
- I'll be back. - Wait, wait-- Catherine,
要是文森特听说你被袭击了
if Vincent hears you were attacked,
他不会深思熟虑
he won't think,
而是在对敌人一无所知的情况下直接离开
he'll just take off without having any idea who he's up against.
那是只野兽 盖比 獠牙尖爪态度凶恶
It's a beast, Gabe-- fangs, claws, bad attitude--
他还需要什么
what else does he need?
没错 但文森特操之过急
Yeah, but the last beast
追捕上一只野兽时
Vincent went after half-cocked
就差点送了命 还记得吗
almost got him killed, remember?
我们也不知道这只野兽有什么能力
And since we don't know what this beast is capable of either,
就先试着弄明白他是谁吧
let's at least try and figure out who he is first.
好吧 我看看他有没有落下名片
Okay, I'll see if he left a business card somewhere.
等等 也许他留下了更好的东西
Wait. Maybe he left something better.
这里
Here.
-DNA -很好
- DNA. - Good.
也许JT能分♥析♥出
Maybe JT can analyze it.
我拿去给他
I'll take it to him.
你留意调查情况
You keep an eye on the investigation,
你试着让你朋友保守秘密
and, you, try to keep a lid on your friend.
不能再享受自我时光了
So much for my me time.
我们有情况了
We got a situation.
进来吧 请自便
Come in. Make yourself at home.
JT 凯瑟琳被一只野兽袭击了
JT, Catherine was attacked by a beast.
我需要你确认他的身份
I need you to I.D. this.
凯瑟琳被袭击是什么意思
What do you mean Catherine was attacked?
什么野兽
What beast?
-文森特 -什么时候
- Vincent! - When?
不知道你在这里
Hey! Didn't know you were here.
告诉我她怎么了 她没事吧
Just tell me what happened to her. Is she okay?
让我来处理这件事 好吗
Listen, why don't you let me handle this, okay?
我们都是朋友
I mean, we're all friends here, right?
实际上并非如此
Actually, we're all not friends.
凯特没事吧
Is Cat okay?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表