剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Whatever his plan is, it's going down now.
是安德鲁·马丁吗
Andrew Martin?
是吗
Right?
是的
Yes.
你还记得六年前 我们对一群生病的孩子
Do you remember those so-called clinical trials
做过所谓的医学试验吗
we did on sick kids about six years ago?
当然
Of course.
包括一个名叫亚当的男孩吗
Including a boy named Adam?
你到底是谁
And who are you?
整件事都是你策划的 是吧
That was all your idea, wasn't it?
你在...
What are you...?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你曾经想对我儿子做的事
What you wanted to do to my son.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
好吧 不管他们在哪开会
All right, wherever they're meeting,
这是唯一的入口
that's the only way in.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
等等 不行
Wait, you can't.
你不知道会遇上什么情况
You don't know what you're getting into up there.
除了山姆想杀掉所有人
Other than Sam wants to kill everyone.
所以我们才过来 为了阻止他
That's why we're here. To try and stop that.
是啊 但我们应该趁早
Yeah, but we were supposed to try and stop him
在这下面阻止他
down here before it was too late.
现在还不迟
It's not too late.
文森特 他几天前给一个无辜的人
Vincent, he just armed an innocent man
穿上了自杀式背心
with a suicide vest a couple of days ago.
我们怎么知道他现在没穿着一件
How do we know he's not wearing one right now?
不然他怎么杀掉所有人
How else is he going to kill everyone?
那你什么意思
So, what are you saying?
我们就让他逍遥法外吗
We just let him get away with it?
我是说 你现在冒险的
I'm saying it's not just your life
不止是你的生命 文森特
you're risking here, Vincent.
走吧
Let's go.
显然我没法为凯瑟琳作出决定
Obviously I don't make decisions for Catherine.
-你紧张吗 -不
- You nervous? - No.
有点吧
A little.
别指望我再救你一次 好吗
Just don't expect me to save you again, okay?
山姆 你在干什么
Sam, what are you doing?
完成他们之前做的事
Finishing what they started.
保证没人离开
And making sure that no one leaves.
现在也包括你们
Which now includes you.
山姆 出什么事了
Sam, what's going on?
猜猜他为什么在我儿子身上做实验
Guess why he experimented on my son.
他也是易感人群
He's predisposed, too.
他会杀了所有人 就像杀了我儿子那样
He's gonna kill them all just like he killed my boy.
盖比 拉响火警
Gabe, pull the fire alarm.
保证让所有人离开
Make sure you get everyone out of here.
苔丝 我们需要支援
Tess, we need backup now.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
不
No!
好了 拿着这个 按住
Okay, hold this, put pressure on it.
好吗
Okay?
山姆 别这样
Sam, don't do it.
别过来
Stay away.
这样不会让他回来
It won't bring him back.
我说了别过来
I said stay away!
你为什么非得救他们
Why did you have to save them?
你为什么不让他杀了所有人
Why didn't you just let him kill them all?
这是他们活该
That's what they deserve.
我知道 他们是坏人
I know, they are awful people,
做了坏事
they did awful things.
他们杀了我儿子
They killed my boy.
我们会让他们付出代价的 山姆
And we're gonna make them pay, Sam.
我们要齐心协力做到
Okay, we're gonna do it together,
但是得以正确的方式
but we got to do it the right way.
你可以作证指控他们
You can testify against them,
你可以向全世界展示
you can show the whole world
你到底揭露了什么
exactly what you have uncovered.
那不重要 他们凌驾于法律之上
It won't matter; they're above the law.
不是的 山姆
No, they're not, Sam.
没人是 好吗
Nobody is, okay?
他们不是 你我也不是
Not, not them, not you, not me.
山姆
Listen, Sam,
我曾经也和你一样
I have been exactly where you are.
我试图让造成痛苦的人付出代价
All right, I've tried to make the pain go away
来消除我的痛苦
by making the people who caused it pay,
用我的方式来 但那没用 山姆
you know, doing it my way, but it doesn't work, Sam.
那只是造成了更多的痛苦和破坏
Okay, it just causes more pain and more destruction.
听我的 哥们
Listen to me, man.
看看你在做什么
Look at what you're doing.
你想伤害他们
You're trying to hurt them,
但你这是在伤害自己
but you're hurting yourself.
这样不会让你儿子回来的
It's, it's not gonna bring your boy back.
但你可以做出改变
Okay, but you can make a change,
山姆 你可以改变策略
Sam, you can change tactics.
我们需要你帮我们
All right, we need you to help us
将这些人绳之以法 这样他们就再也不能
to put these people away so they will never hurt
伤害别人了 好吗
anybody else again, okay?
我们需要你 山姆 拜托
We need you, Sam, come on.
就这样 过来吧 下来吧
That's it. Come on, come down.
不
No!
你为什么要救我
Why'd you save me?
你该让我去死
You should have let me die.
你没事吧
You okay?
我说不好 但是有点苦乐参半
Yeah. I don't know, it's a little bittersweet, though.
是啊 我们终于阻止了山姆
Yes, we finally stopped Sam,
但是感觉有点空洞 你说呢
but, I don't know, it feels a little hollow, don't you think?
我们摧毁了他们的秘密社团
We broke up their secret society.
只需要做点调查
Just take a little bit of digging.
就能让他们在牢里蹲很长一段时间
We can put them away for a long time.
是啊 但我还希望希望自己能做更多
Yeah, I still wished I could have done more, though.
这是过去的你在说话
That's the old you talking.
那个私自治罪的人
The one that used to take the law into his own hands.
我更喜欢现在的你
I like the new you better.
是吗
Oh, you do, do you?
他一直这样痛苦和愤怒了六年 时间真长
Six years is a long time to hold onto all that pain and anger.
难以想象
Can't even imagine.
我能 我们遇见之前
I can. All that time before we met,
追赶那些把我变成野兽的人
you know, chasing after the people that did this to me.
那样真的能吞噬你
I don't know, it really consumes you, you know?
能改变一个人
It can change a person.
别担心 我不会再过上那种生活了
Don't worry, I am never going back to that life again.
我相信
I believe that.
我还是觉得你俩冒了很大的险
I still think you both took a hell of a risk.
但是有用 对吧
It worked out, though, didn't it?
取决于我能
Depends on how much of a case
立多大的案
I'm able to build against them.
幸运的是 山姆愿意帮忙
Fortunately Sam's willing to help.
你觉得他们不会说...
You don't think they'll say anything about...?
深表怀疑
I doubt it.
特别是他们就是
Especially since they were the ones
野兽实验幕后的黑手
behind the beast experiments in the first place.
另一件你不用折回的事
Another thing you don't have to go back to.
我该走了
Well, uh, I should probably get going.
你不想让我上去 对吧
You don't want me to come up, do you?
是的
No.
天啊 你在犯一个大错 凯瑟琳
God, you are making a big mistake, Catherine.
-你知道的 -盖比 请不要...
- You know that. - Gabe, please don't...
他是一头野兽 一直都是
He is a beast and he always will be.
他不会改变的
He is not gonna change.
他已经变了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表