剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
- What?! - It's not that bad.
你就会嘴硬
You're such a guy.
真的很严重 来 坐这里
It's really bad. Here, sit down.
凯特开的枪吗
Cat shot you?
把缝合线和医药箱拿给我
I need you to get the sutures and the medical kit.
她为什么要开枪
Why would she ever do that?
-说来话长 -更重要的是
- Long story. - More importantly,
先得给他止血
we need to stop the bleeding
因为你不肯去医院
'cause you won't go to the hospital.
医院吗 他不能去医院
Hospital? He can't go to the hospital.
好吧 你们俩是怎么回事
Okay, what is with you two?
你想让他死掉吗
Would you rather he died?
我不会死的
I am not gonna die.
还这么让血继续淌就会
You are if you bleed out.
可能你真的该去医院
Maybe you should go to the hospital.
不 是你要去医院
No, you need to go to the hospital.
去帮我拿抗生素 止痛药和血袋
Get me antibiotics, painkillers and blood.
血袋 什么 你是说O型阳性野兽血袋吗
Blood? What, you mean, like, O Positive Beast?
JT 你是个教授啊 我不知道
JT, you're a professor. I don't know,
或许去大学医院什么的 闯进血库去
go to the university hospital, break into the blood bank.
闯进去吗 上次让我弄尸体 这次去偷血
Break in? Last time, bodies; this time, blood.
我这辈子也别想有终身教职了
I-I'll never get my tenure!
快去
Hurry!
你想让我♥干♥什么
What-what do you want me to do?
好吧 你帮我把伤口捏紧了
Okay, you're gonna need to squeeze the skin together.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay...
对不起
Sorry.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
就像你说的 一切都变了
I mean, like you said, everything's changed.
无论情愿与否
Like it or not,
我们都在一条船上
we're in this together.
去接吧
Answer it.
你没在躲藏
You're not in hiding.
你好
Hello?
温泽小姐吗 我是劳拉·斯科特
Ms. Windsor? This is Laura Scott.
是代理您父亲财产的
I'm an associate with the law firm
律师事务所的助理
representing your father's estate.
你好 听着 我能...
Oh, hi. Uh, listen, can I...?
我只想和您确认下
I just wanted to confirm
我们在下午一点有个约会
our appointment for 1:00 today
关于出♥售♥切尔西古玩的
regarding the Chelsea Curios sale.
不好意思 出♥售♥什么
Uh, I'm sorry, the what?
您父亲同意出♥售♥他名下的一家子公♥司♥
Your father agreed to sell one of his smaller subsidiaries,
交易今天就完成了 我们需要您来签合同
and escrow closes today. We need you to sign the papers.
听着 今天不行 好吗 所以...
Listen, I-I can't today, okay? So...
温泽小姐 您必须要来
Ms. Windsor, you don't have a choice.
如果您作为受托人
If you, as trustee,
不签字的话 我们就会违约 我可以向您保证
don't sign, then we'll be in default, and I can assure you,
我们会官司缠身的
all legal hell will break loose.
听着 你自己处理吧 好吗
Listen, um, you're gonna have to deal with this, okay?
我...我有事在忙
I'm... I'm busy.
温泽小姐 我们了解您的父亲
Ms. Windsor, we know about your father.
知道他的真实身份 或者说 他究竟是什么
About who he really was, or more specifically, what he was.
所以除非你想让全世界都知道他的身份
And unless you want the rest of the world to know, too,
否则别迟到
don't be late.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah, ummm...
我很好
I'm-I'm fine.
真的吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah. Uh,
就是我父亲要我签署一些文件而已
my dad just needed me to sign some papers.
他让我做了...
He made me a...
他公♥司♥的一个受托人什么的
a trustee or something for one of his companies.
那为什么你心脏跳得这么快
So why's your heart racing?
有吗
Is it?
可能是因为我太担心你了
It's probably 'cause I'm so worried about you.
一分钟都不想离开你
I don't want to leave you for even a minute.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你休息就好
Just rest.
不 就像我之前说过的
No, as I said before,
我逮捕雷诺兹特工时 没有别人在场
there was no one else present when I arrested Agent Reynolds.
那车祸之后呢
How about after the crash?
没有
No.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
警探 我认为我有义务提醒你
Detective, I feel compelled to remind you
你已经发过誓讲实话了
that you are under oath here.
不好意思 你是在指控她吗
I'm sorry, are you accusing her of something?
只是询问而已
Just asking questions.
我觉得这应该只是走形式的问询而已
'Cause I thought this was just a pro forma inquiry.
原来是
It was.
现在转为正式调查了
Now it's an investigation.
-等下 为什么 -因为你没讲实话
- Wait. Why? - Because you're not telling me the truth.
这就是原因 警探
That's why, Detective.
你们有什么依据
And that's based on?
其中一个就是
Amongst other things...
这枚在案发现场发现的子弹
...this bullet found at the scene.
这枚子弹和纽约警局标配的口径9毫米手♥枪♥
A bullet that matches a standard-issue NYPD
完全匹配
nine-millimeter.
而且由于上面沾有血迹
And since it has blood on it,
同时还表明
it also indicates
当时在场还有人受到枪击
that someone was shot at the scene
然而你和你父亲都声称
where you and your father both say
他被逮捕时没有别人在场
no one was present for his arrest.
不改变一下你的证词吗 钱德勒警探
Care to amend your statement, Detective Chandler?
我们再来一次 警探
Let's try this again, Detective.
为正式记录在案
For the record,
告诉我车祸之后到底发生了什么事
tell me exactly what happened after the car crash.
我已经说过了 亨德里克斯特工
I already told you what happened, Agent Hendricks.
你干嘛要给自己找这么大的麻烦呢
Why are you making this so difficult for yourself?
-我不明白 -我没指望你能明白
- I don't understand. - I don't expect you to.
那你就是承认还有隐瞒咯
So you admit there's more to the story.
别随便揣测
Don't put words in her mouth.
我没有 她刚刚说
I didn't! She just said...
我说我没指望你能明白
I said that I don't expect you to understand--
指的是我逮捕自己的父亲
meaning how difficult it was
感到的巨大痛苦
for me to arrest my father.
很明显你和他是一伙的
The father who apparently you are in collusion with!
你们俩都想给那个被枪击的人打掩护
You're both trying to cover for whoever got shot!
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-我不相信你 -我不在乎
- I don't believe you! - I don't care!
有问必答 她的证言已经说了两次了
Asked and answered-- she has made her statement twice.
你干嘛还要折磨她
Why are you harassing her?
因为我的工作就是确保
Because my job is to make sure
所有人都讲出实话
that everybody is telling the truth,
而她没有
and she is not!
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我不知道才怪
The hell I don't!
让我们把话说明白 警探
Now, let's make no mistake here, Detective,
你曾经辉煌的事业现在危在旦夕
your once-stellar career is on the line here.
我现在再给你一次机会
Now, I am going to give you one more chance.
当时还有谁在场
Who else was there?
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
没有人
Nobody.
那好吧
All right, then.
我要求你交出手♥枪♥和警徽
I will need your firearm and I will need your shield.
这是命令 警探
That's an order, Detective.
去做弹道学匹配检测 最高优先级
Have ballistics check this for a match, top priority.
你被停职了
You are suspended,
等待结果
pending results.
不要出城
Don't leave the city.
停职吗 真不错
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表