剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you.
目标一定是摧毁了仓库
Target must've rigged the warehouse.
至少你没事
But at least you're safe.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
-我在部署 你先按兵不动 -听了一百遍了
- I'm working on it, sit tight. - Like a hundred times.
不 背景声 像是
No, in the background. I-It's-it's like a...
一首歌♥ 你能提取出来吗
it's like a song. Can you pull that out?
肯定还是数字化后的 但是...
It'll still be digitized, but...
一定是摧毁了仓库
Must've rigged the warehouse...
教堂钟声 对吧
Church bells, right?
好吧 打电♥话♥的人是牧师吗
Okay, so, uh, whoever made that call is a priest?
或者他住在教堂边
Or he could live by a Church?
我们可以查看教堂的位置
We could do a search on churches,
相互参照旋律
cross-reference the melody.
怎么 总算条线索啊
What? It's something.
苔丝 你没必要转移我注意力
Tess, you don't have to deflect.
我不会再那样做了
I'm not gonna do that again.
我真的为钟声的事感到激动
I'm genuinely excited about the bells.
好吧 我只是说
Okay, but I'm just saying,
我没有任何期望 我占了你便宜
I have zero expectations. I took advantage.
你没有
No, you didn't.
没有吗
I didn't?
也许有点吧
I mean, maybe a little, no.
如果我不想让你吻我
If I didn't want you to kiss me,
你就不会那样做 因为我让人望而生畏
you wouldn't have because I am intimidating.
所以我们没事啦
So, we're all good.
不必告诉别人
Just no one needs to know.
这事没有发生过
Oh, it never happened.
我要去给盖比打电♥话♥了
I'm gonna call Gabe now.
她在楼上哭泣
She's upstairs crying.
凯瑟琳吗
Catherine?
看来你接受了我的建议
Take it you took my advice?
是的 你如愿以偿了
Yeah, you got what you wanted.
你也是
Back at you.
我不能证实这是你的联络人
I can't verify it's your handler,
但根据盖比带来的文件的信息
but according to the documents that Gabe brought up,
我们的一位前特工 塔克 也与此事有关
one of our ex-agents, Tucker, was involved.
我们追踪了他的联♥系♥人
We followed up on his contacts.
查到了一个人
One stuck out,
他参与了涉入了非联调局批准活动
who's involved in non-FBI sanctioned activities,
这显然包括
which apparently includes
温泽家的一个新目标
a new target in Windsor's building.
托丽
Tori.
我打算去查查看
I was gonna go check it out.
不 如果你出了什么意外
No, if anything happened to you...
凯瑟琳经历的已经够多了
Catherine has been through enough as it is.
坐我的车去吧
Take my car.
我会告诉她你...
I'll tell her you, uh...
你没必要担心那点
You don't have to worry about that.
她最近不会找我了
She's not gonna be looking for me anytime soon.
那通打给他联♥系♥人的电♥话♥
So that call with his handler?
JT和苔丝在背景声音中听到了教堂钟声
JT and Tess heard church bells in the background.
费了这么大的劲 居然只有钟声的信息
All this and we've have bells.
对不起我把你拉了进来
I'm sorry I dragged you up here. Into this.
现在你也暴露了
Now you're exposed, too.
我能搞定你♥爸♥爸
I can handle your father.
-我来拿包吧 -谢谢
- Let me grab your bag. - Thanks.
你可能后悔邀请我过来了吧
You're probably regretting inviting me out here.
我的管家会的 但是 凯瑟琳
My housekeeper will, but, uh, look, Catherine,
我会尽力去找文森特的联络人
I'll do my best to find Vincent's handler.
至于你俩的恋爱关系
And as for your relationship,
如果我越界了 我很抱歉...
I'm sorry if I over-stepped...
没有 没关系
No, it's, uh, it's okay.
你只是尽到做父亲的职责
You were just being a dad.
在这个节日我还真需要家人 所以...
And, uh... I actually needed family this holiday, so...
记住 不管发生了什么事
Just know that whatever happens,
我都一直会照看你的
I'm always gonna be looking out for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表