剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
And I-I'm sorry
我一直把你搅进我的闹剧
that I keep dragging you into my melodrama.
我确实说过会尽力帮你
I did say I would do anything to help.
帮自己公平竞争
To level the playing field,
而不是搅进这滩浑水
not hurl yourself over the bleachers.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
呼吸太困难了
It's just hard to breathe, you know?
还有多久到医院
How much longer to the hospital?
坐好就行
Just sit tight.
这什么声音 你听见了吗
What was that? You hear that?
是什么
What is that?
是什么
What's that?!
急救转移车请求救援
EMS transfer requesting backup.
钱德勒警探
Detective Chandler?
格洛丽亚
Oh, Gloria,
谢谢你周末来见我
thank you for meeting on a weekend.
这案子听起来挺有意思
Well, it sounds like an interesting case.
你要咖啡吗
Can I get you a coffee?
我要一杯
I'll take one.
盖比
Gabe.
只是想公平竞争而已 你好格洛丽亚
Just trying to even the playing field. Hey, Gloria.
-你不用的 -这是正确的事
- You don't have to. - It's the right thing to do.
是我搭档 稍等
It's my partner. Just a second.
什么 天呐
What? Oh, my God.
能麻烦你换到新闻台吗
Uh, can you change it to the news?
-可以 -怎么了
- Sure. - What's going on?
曼哈顿及周边地区
...manhunt is currently underway
突发新闻 前战争英雄谋杀嫌犯逃跑
正在进行搜寻
in Manhattan and surrounding boroughs
纽约警方全力寻找文森特·凯勒
as the NYPD searches for Vincent Keller...
突发新闻 前战争英雄谋杀嫌犯逃跑
我们见面不就是因为他吗
Isn't that who we're meeting about?
恐怕得推迟了
We're going to have to postpone.
-记得你说JT把宝石绑绷带里了 -是的
- I thought you said JT bandaged the gem to him. - He did.
那他怎么能从救护车里破门而出
Then how'd he rip open the ambulance?
他在那干什么 怎么会在救护车里
What was he even doing in there? An ambulance?
他肯定受伤了 要是有人看到什么怎么办
He must have been hurt. What if somebody saw something?
-地方检察官办公室的 -我和他一起
- I'm with the DA's office. - I'm with him.
你干嘛不去救护车里
Why don't you go into the ambulance,
看看能否找到什么线索
see if you can find any clues to what happened
或者文森特可能去哪了
or where Vincent might have gone?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
弗兰纳里警探 告诉过你 这是情有可原
Detective Flannery, I told you, extenuating circumstances.
-他根本不该进监狱 -看看谁来了
- He never should have been in that cell. - Look who it is.
他们对他做了什么 -他们
What did they do to him? - They?
你的看守 还有犯人
Your guards, the prisoners.
如果不是他们做了什么他绝不会逃跑的
He never would have tried to run unless they had done something.
你男友在监狱里煽动了一场斗殴
Your boyfriend instigated a fight in jail.
至于看守 遭到他攻击前他们都在执行公务
As far as my guards, they were doing their job until he attacked them.
有个看守头部重伤
I've got one with such a bad head injury over there,
都产生幻觉了 我们展开了全州搜捕
he's having hallucinations. We got a statewide manhunt.
等等 幻觉 是谁 哪个看守
Wait. Hallucinations? Who? Which guard?
在没坏的救护车里的那个
The one in the undamaged ambulance.
-抱歉 -我们很快又会见面了
- Excuse me. - We'll be seeing you soon enough.
我刚拿到了对你房♥子的搜查令
I just got a warrant to search your place.
我搜查了救护车 没有宝石的踪迹
I searched the ambulance. There's no sign of the gem,
但我发现了一些东西
but I did find something.
看守看到文森特变成野兽了
That guard saw Vincent as a beast.
我要去做损坏控制
I'm gonna go do damage control,
但媒体会聚集在这里
but the press is gonna be swarming this place,
而你是地方检察官 你应该站在对立面
and you are a DA. You're supposed to be on the opposing side.
好吧 我会去JT那看看文森特有没有去
Okay, I'll head over to JT's, see if Vincent went there.
在那里见吧
I'll meet you there.
-然后门被踹开 他就跳出来 -抱歉
- And the doors blew open, he jumped out the side. - Sorry.
不许采访 他是目击证人
No interviews. He's a witness.
-你是 -心理警官
- You're the...? - Visualization officer.
我和弗兰纳里警探说过话
Detective Flannery and I were speaking.
他说你摔伤非常严重
He said that you got banged up pretty bad.
对 我的脑袋 真是
Oh, yeah, my head. It was...
好吧 有时受到这样严重的头部撞击时
Yeah, well, sometimes when that happens,
你的脑袋会开始产生一些不真实的事物
your brain starts visualizing things that weren't really there.
比如说幻觉
You know, like hallucinations.
-你看到的不是真的 -我想是吧
- What you saw wasn't real. - I guess...
他不在这
He's not here.
那边简直在放一部哈里森·福特的电影
Meanwhile, it's a Harrison Ford movie over there.
好消息是 只有一个看守看到他的野兽形态
The good news is, only one guard saw him as a beast,
我想我解决了这件事 所以
and I think I put that genie back in the bottle, so...
那监控录像呢
So, what about security cameras?
满电视屏幕都是闪光标语 喊着
What about flashing banners running across every TV screen shouting,
"英雄变凶手和逃犯"又该怎么办 -JT
"War Hero Turned Murderer now Fugitive"? - JT.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand.
我把那块宝石绑的那么紧
I tied that gem to him so tight,
我以为他的血液都没法循环了
I thought he was gonna lose circulation.
我想文森特是故意取下来的
I think Vincent took it off on purpose.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我之前就想告诉你
I tried to tell you before.
我在救护车里发现了一些东西
I found something in the ambulance.
这是他的绷带
That's his bandage.
被撕碎了
It's torn apart.
好像他想把宝石拿掉
It's like he wanted to get rid of the gem
这样他就能变回野兽
so he could beast out.
弗兰纳里警探说文森特煽动了一起监狱斗殴
Detective Flannery said that Vincent instigated a fight in jail.
他这样做可能因为他知道
He probably did it because he knew
他们会把他送到医院去
they would transfer him to a hospital,
逃出救护车比逃出监狱容易的多
be easier to break out of an ambulance than out of a jail cell.
不可能 文森特说
No way. Vincent said he was ready
他已经准备好面对结果 接受判刑
to face the consequences, take the sentence.
那是在我告诉他
That was before I told him that
我要自告奋勇去做目击证人之前
I was going to come forward as a witness.
-很抱歉 你做了什么 -JT
- I'm sorry. You did what? - JT.
他要承认有罪了 我得做点什么
He was going to plead guilty. I had to do something.
好吧 那也不要告诉他啊
Fine, but-but don't tell him about it!
-JT -别再叫我名字了
- JT! - Stop JT-ing me!
她了解文森特 你基本是告诉他
She knows Vincent. You basically told him
你要丢掉工作 锒铛入狱 都是为了他
you were going to lose your job, face jail time, all for him!
你本来就是他起初
That was his whole impetus
准备服刑的全部动力
for pleading guilty in the first place!
我不知道他会做这么疯狂的事
I didn't know that he would do something this crazy.
好了 我们为什么不回到
Okay, why don't we all just get back
洗清文森特的罪名 揭露雷诺兹的话题呢
to clearing Vincent's name, exposing Reynolds...
洗脱罪名 我想我们漏掉了温泽的谋杀案
Clearing his name? I think we're a little past Windsor's murder.
或许苔丝是对的
Maybe Tess is right.
我们可以证明
You know, we can prove
文森特被错误起诉 他是被人陷害
that Vincent was falsely accused, that he was set up,
他非常惊慌并引发了创伤后应激障碍
and then he panicked, and it triggered his PTSD.
惊慌 这就能使他免受刑罚吗
Panicked? That's his ticket to freedom?
你觉得呢 律师
What do you think, counselor?
你在那边一直很安静
You've been pretty quiet over there.
这在法庭上说得通吗
How's that gonna fly in a court of law?
-我要求撤换自己 -聪明的举动
- I recuse myself. - Smart move.
尤其因为为某个不能来的人
Especially since it's kind of hard to defend someone
去做辩护有点难
that can't take the stand
因为他消失去了只有上帝知道的地方
because they blurred away to God knows where!
他从监狱逃跑不意味着
Just because he bolted from prison
他抛弃了我们
doesn't mean that he bolted from us.
不 就是这个意思
Yes, it does.
他做这一切的原因
The whole reason he did it
是把风头从我们这里 从你这里转移
was to keep the heat off of us, off of you.
他不会就那样走掉的
No, he wouldn't just leave.
你觉得他现在会待在这里
You think he's gonna hang around now?
他可能潜伏在某个地方
He's probably laying low somewhere.
真的吗 哪里
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表