剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-我得走了 -我要走了
- I have to go. - I gotta go.
有任务
Duty calls.
我不想强迫你接受我
You know, I don't want to push myself on you,
如果你还想见面的话就告诉我 好吗
so you tell me if you want to meet again, okay?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我是唯一能帮你填补空缺的人
You know, I'm the only one who can fill in the blanks,
我是说 关于你的过去
I mean, you know, about your past.
如果你愿意听 也许以后就不会
And if you let me, maybe you won't make
犯下和你母亲当年一样的错误
the same mistake your mother did
陷入注定没有结果的爱情
and fall in love with a lost cause.
到底出什么事了
What the hell happened?
听我说
I'll tell you what happened.
温泽远比你当时制♥造♥的强大
Windsor is far more powerful than you made him out to be.
恕我直言 先生 你的情报太不准了
And with all due respect, sir, your intel kind of sucks.
不可能 他是第一代
That's not possible; he's first generation.
他已经远不是那样了 他能感觉到我进门
He's more than that-- he-he sensed me coming,
我差点出不来
and I barely even got out of there.
但绑♥架♥他女儿真是大错特错
But kidnapping his daughter was a huge mistake.
现在新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
我没有绑♥架♥她
I didn't kidnap her.
我是救了她 好吗
I saved her, okay?
她差一点就受伤了
She was gonna get hurt.
他的女儿 为什么
His daughter? Why?
我不知道 也许这是她
I don't know. Maybe 'cause it's
第一次看到他野兽时的样子
the first time that she saw that he was a beast.
她也看到你了吗
Did she see you, too?
是的
Yeah.
这不像你做事的风格 凯勒 这简直一团糟
This is not like you, Keller, this is messy.
现在拿她怎么办
What am I supposed to do with her now?
你知道吗 我不知道
You know what? I don't know.
不然我打你电♥话♥干什么
Why do you think I'm calling you?
就现在我们知道关于温泽的一切
Based on everything we know about Windsor,
除非他得到他女儿 否则是不会善罢甘休的
he will stop at nothing until his daughter's back under his control.
是啊 这样她就是筹码了
Right, which makes her leverage.
但也会让你成为他的目标
But it also makes you a target.
他感受到了你一次 那也会有第二次
If he sensed you once, he can do it again.
带走她 快点
You gotta get her out of there, fast.
-藏好 -好的 明白
- Hide. - Okay, understood.
你怎么联♥系♥我
How will you contact me?
别担心 我会想到办法的
Don't worry. I'll find a way.
《财富资本》
我不能百分百确定温泽是野兽
I'm not 100% sure Windsor's a beast,
但听他名字感觉很有可能是
but his name came up as a strong possibility.
管他干什么
Okay, but why do we care?
因为如果他是野兽
Because if he is a beast,
那他肯定是名单上最后两个野兽之一
he could be one of the last two on the list.
也许是最后一个
Or the last one.
关键是要查出文森特的上线是谁
Point is, we're trying to figure out who Vincent's handler is,
也许温泽就是文森特的下一个任务
and thought maybe Windsor might be Vincent's next mission.
好吧
Okay.
但根据这份资料
But according to this,
温泽大约在30年前参与了实验
Windsor was experimented on almost 30 years ago.
如果他是野兽
If he is a beast,
为什么潜伏了这么久
what took him so long to gestate?
问得好 因为我
It's a good question, especially since
也是那时参与的实验 但...
that's about the same time I was experimented on and...
我效果立竿见影
I reacted immediately.
你们不同也许是因为当时温泽已经成年了呢
Maybe it's different'cause Windsor was an adult at the time?
肯定是别的原因 而且是近期原因
It's gotta be something else, and relatively recent, too.
温泽这个名字突然出现
The fact that Windsor's name popped up,
又出现了绑♥架♥案
and now the kidnapping,
事情不对劲 我们得查出是什么事
something is going on, and we need to figure out what.
文森特现在有没有任务在身
Do you know if Vincent's on a mission now?
应该有
Yeah, I think he is.
你能不能查出是不是这个任务
Any chance you could find out if this is it?
慢着 你觉得是文森特绑♥架♥了托丽·温泽吗
Wait-- do you think Vincent kidnapped Tori Windsor?
-没错 -不 听着
- Yes. - No. Look,
我现在试图把线索串起来
I'm just trying to connect some dots here,
现在 我不只关心文森特
and right now, I'm not just concerned about Vincent,
我同样关心托丽
I'm also concerned about Tori.
文森特
Vincent?
这最好是托丽的耳环
This better be Tori's.
-没有看见他们 -他们来过这 我感觉到了
- There's no sign of them. - They were here. I know it.
搜出任何可能暴露他身份或者
Take anything that might help us figure out who this guy is,
托丽人在哪的东西
where he's got Tori.
把我女儿找回来后
Then after we get my daughter back,
我就把这家伙碎尸万段
I'm gonna tear this guy to shreds.
你知道文森特在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where Vincent is?
不知道 但很幸运 温泽也不知道
No, but fortunately, neither does Windsor.
但他好像有办法追踪文森特
Although he does seem to have a way of tracking him.
-野兽之间的某种联♥系♥吗 -不清楚
- You mean, like beast on beast? - I don't know.
但肯定出了什么差错
But something must've gone wrong,
不然文森特不会带走托丽
otherwise, Vincent never would've taken Tori.
除非他想以她作饵引温泽上钩
Unless he's using her as leverage to get to Windsor.
我只是说 这听起来像个策略
I'm just saying, it's sound strategy.
我很难容忍♥文森特的任务
I am the last to condone Vincent's missions,
但至少他一直在救无辜群众
but at least it's always been saving innocent people,
现在那人是托丽
and that is Tori.
所以你觉得他是在救她...
So, you think he was rescuing her...
免受她父亲的伤害
from her father.
她父亲可是野兽
Who's a beast.
虎毒不食子啊
But still her father.
苔丝 我知道你最近不太喜欢文森特...
Tess, I know you've been on an anti-Vincent kick lately...
没 我才没有
No, I haven't.
我只想你做出正确的选择
I just want what's best for you.
文森特一直是正确的选择
And that's still Vincent.
而且他情况好转了
He's getting better, too.
他不仅逐渐恢复记忆了
It's not just that he's getting his memory back,
而且还... 怎么说呢 更像是原来的自己了
but he's more... I don't know, himself again.
他想结束这一切 他想让我们重归于好
He wants this to be over with, he wants us back.
和他在一起会幸福的
He's not a lost cause.
谁说不会幸福了
Who said he was?
凯瑟琳 苔丝
Catherine? Tess?
我听说船屋的事了
I heard about the houseboat.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 除了可能从哈德逊河里
Sure, other than whatever drug-resistant bug
感染了些耐药小虫
I probably picked up in the Hudson.
我觉得文森特有麻烦了
I think Vincent's in trouble,
所以他带走了托丽
and I think that's why he took Tori.
温泽有多少保镖
How many guards did Windsor have?
不知道 六七个吧
I don't know; half-dozen or so.
他对付另一只野兽是一回事
It's one thing for Vincent to take on another beast,
要对付一支小部队可是另外一回事
it's another thing for him to take on a small army.
他并非刀枪不入
He isn't bulletproof.
一只野兽为什么需要武装保镖
What does a beast even need armed guards for?
这还只是关于温泽未解之谜的一小部分
That's just one of the many unknowns about Windsor.
他简直猜不透[百搭牌]
He's a wild card.
但王牌在我们手里
But we may have an ace.
王牌就是 如果我们先于温泽找到文森特
One that, if we find Vincent before Windsor
就能救他俩
could save both of them.
你不会又要让温泽先死了吧
Please don't tell me you're gonna pitch the flatlining thing again.
没错
Actually, I am.
这一招对于纵火野兽没用
Look, I know it didn't work with the arsonist beast,
但对我有用 是吧
but it worked on me, right?
既然温泽和我接受的是
And since Windsor was experimented on with
同一批变种 有理由相信...
the same strain I was, it stands to reason...
在你身上有效 在他身上可能也有效
If it worked on you, it might actually work on him.
正是这样
Exactly.
柯特 你能脱离野兽状态吗 好让我们杀死你
"Hey, Curt, would you mind "beasting out so we can kill you?
你死亡之后
"And then after you flatline,
电击也许能 或者也许不能
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表