剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
And that you can always count on him to be there for you.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
温泽先生
Mr. Windsor.
我是联调局的雷诺兹特工
I'm Agent Reynolds of the FBI.
这是钱德勒警探
This is Detective Chandler.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我和其他特工也说过了
And as I told the other agents,
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help.
我能自己找到托丽
I can find Tori on my own.
怎么找
How?
这样说吧 比起政♥府♥我更信任我的私人警卫
Let's just say I prefer private security over government.
温泽先生 你知道绑♥架♥是犯罪 对吗
Mr. Windsor, you're aware that kidnapping's a crime, right?
因此我们来到这里
Which is why we're here.
所以如果你有任何信息...
So if you have any information...
你们这些人啊
You people.
你们追查我好几年了
You've been after me for years.
想把我拉下马
Trying to tear me down,
证明我是某种罪犯
prove I'm some sort of criminal.
温泽先生
Look, Mr. Windsor.
我一点也不关心你百万家财的来头
I don't give a crap how you made your millions.
你可以留着它们
You can keep them.
我唯一关心的事
The only thing I care about
是怎么找回你女儿
is getting your daughter back
因为这才是最重要的
because that's all that matters.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
现在 如果我想的话 随时可以
Now, I can run you downtown for obstruction of justice
以妨碍司法罪拘留你 所以如果我是你
if I want to, so if I were you,
我会开始选择合作
I'd start cooperating.
或者 我可以打一通电♥话♥
Or, I can make one phone call
让你失业
and have you in the unemployment line.
雪松林
Cedar Woods.
我们是你找到女儿最大的希望 温泽先生
We're your best chance of finding her, Mr. Windsor.
联调局的人对着镜子都找不到自己鼻子
The FBI couldn't find its nose in a mirror.
恕我失陪
I have to take this.
凯瑟琳 等等
Catherine, wait!
我还是无法相信这种事发生了
I still can't believe this is happening.
我妈妈临死前试图警告我当心爸爸
My mom tried to warn me about my dad before she died,
但是 我那时不知道她是这个意思
but... I had no idea this is what she meant.
我怎么可能知道
How could I?
你没法知道
You couldn't.
托丽 像我们这样的人♥大♥多隐秘地生活
Tori, most of us live secret lives.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
有时即使面对最亲近的人
Sometimes we can't even be honest
我们也不能坦诚
with the people closest to us.
那是种什么样的人生
What kind of life is that?
孤独的人生
A lonely one.
除非你够幸运找到你生命中
Unless you're lucky enough to have someone special
特别的人 让你保持理智
in your life to keep you sane.
你拥有这样的人吗
Do you have somebody like that?
有啊
Yeah.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
会没事的 好吗
It'll be all right, okay?
快走
Go, go.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
来看看你在这做什么
Wondering what you're doing here.
他们沿着小道徒步走去 上了一辆车
They hiked back down the trail to a car.
但是有三个人的脚印 不只是两个
But there were three tracks, not just two.
有人提醒过他们我们会来
Somebody warned them we were coming.
他知道我们会来
He knew we were coming.
而且他知道我们会花多久找到他
And he knew how long it would take us to find him.
你觉得他想要什么
What do you think he wants?
他想要我
He wants me.
而我 想找回我女儿
And I want my daughter back.
我们的朋友出城去了
Our friend's out of town.
他们不会到这找你的
They won't look for you here.
或许我该给我爸打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should just call my father.
跟他说两句话
M-Maybe I can just talk to him.
可以 我同意
Yeah, fine with me.
我不同意
Not fine with me.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
想让他追踪她的电♥话♥吗
Do you want him to trace that call?
是的 我们可以引他上钩
Yeah. We can lure him.
凯瑟琳 你觉得我为什么要设那些陷阱
Catherine, why do you think I set those traps?
在那里我有优势
I had the advantage out there.
温泽可不是单独行动的 文森特
Windsor wasn't coming alone, Vincent,
而且你也不是在引他上钩
and you weren't trying to trap him,
你是想杀了他
you were trying to spear him.
你的人性还"真是"回归了啊
So much for getting your humanity coming back, huh?
真的很抱歉 这都是我的错
I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
不 是我的错
Yes, it is.
在我起初发现我父亲不对劲的时候
I should've said something, done something a long time ago,
我就应该说些什么 做些什么的
when I first... knew something wasn't right.
他就是...他开始变得
He just, he started getting
非常愤怒...愤怒得可怕
so angry... crazy angry.
但之后他又会买♥♥礼物
But then he'd apologize
和衣服来向我道歉
with gifts and clothes.
不论我要什么 他都会满足
Whatever I wanted, he'd give to me.
听我说 托丽
Listen to me, Tori.
我理解你经历的这一切
I know what you're going through.
真的理解
I do.
或许并不理解你父亲的所作所为
Maybe not about what your dad has done.
但是理解...野兽
But about... beasts.
在我第一次发现的时候 比你还年轻
I was younger than you when I first found out.
当文森特救了我时 我起先并不相信
When Vincent saved my life, and I didn't believe it at first.
没有办法相信
I couldn't.
这太难以消化了
And it's a lot to absorb.
你会感觉到孤独
You feel alone.
没有办法向别人倾诉这些
You can't talk to anyone about it.
但我想告诉你 你可以...可以向我倾诉
But I'm telling you, you can, you can talk to me.
我会陪着你
You aren't alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
他告诉我 自己之所以不像我父亲一样坏
He told me the only reason he's not as bad as my father
是因为有个特别的人
is that he's got someone special.
那就是你 对吗
That's you, right?
是的
Yeah.
但跟你说实话 这并不容易
But it's not easy, I'm not gonna lie.
变成现在这样 他们都经历了很多
They go through a lot being the way they are.
即使是善良的人
Even the good ones.
但你担心过他不会改变吗
But don't you worry that he'll ever change?
就像我父亲那样
I mean, like my father?
一直都担心
All the time.
好了
Okay.
我们接下来要做什么
So, what are we gonna do?
不能就一直坐在这里吧
Can't just sit here all day.
我们需要一份计划
We need a plan.
你有什么想法吗
What do you have in mind?
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我觉得我们应该尽可能地
I think we should do everything we can
试着挽救她父亲
to try and save her father.
什么
What?
你怎么变成这样了
What's gotten into you?
这不像你 起码你前段时间
This isn't like you-- at least not lately,
在这事发生之前不是这样的
not before this happened.
盖比有个主意
Gabe has an idea.
让我猜猜 先杀死他吗
Oh, let me guess-- hmm... flatlining?
得了吧
Ah, give me a break.
先杀死他
"Flatlining"?
比较复杂
It's complicated.
而且有一定的风险
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表