剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
- It's for charity. - Yes.
克里夫顿先生 您好
Mr. Clifton, hi.
我好像洒了点红酒
I think I spilled red wine
在你收藏的杰克逊·波洛克画作上
on your Jackson Pollack.
我没有波洛克的画作
I don't have a Pollack.
就是电梯里那幅污渍斑斑的的油画
Oh, that, uh, splotchy painting in the elevator?
什么
What?
我的后援们正在疏散宾客
My backup are evacuating the guests.
你得拖住塞巴斯蒂安
You need to hold off Sebastian.
煤气泄漏了
There's a gas leak.
我们奉命疏散这栋楼里的人员
We've been asked to evacuate the building.
大家请走楼梯
We need everyone to take the stairs.
在派对上玩得开心吗
Enjoying the party?
本来很开心 直到你和你女友毁了表演
I was until you and your girlfriend ruined the show.
我没看到脏东西
I don't see anything.
我是说红酒吗
Did I say red wine?
其实我的意思是白葡萄酒 这画可不像皮沙发
I meant white. It's not like a couch.
喷点苏打水
You can't just throw soda water on it
也没法弄干净
and make it go away.
女士 我有今天可不是因为我是个傻瓜
Lady, I didn't get where I am from being an idiot.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你的生命受到了威胁
There is a threat on your life.
我警告过你
I warned you.
我把你从名单上划掉了
I crossed you off that list.
没有信♥号♥♥
Yeah, there's no reception.
我确信这与威胁无关
I'm sure this is nothing to do with the threat.
你说的威胁到底是什么
What kind of threat are we speaking about exactly?
怎么回事
What was that?
你好啊 塞巴斯蒂安
Hi, Sebastian.
我还以为有老爸问题的人是我呢
I thought I had daddy issues.
文森特
Vincent!
小希
Heathe.
我打算拒绝这份工作
I'm not gonna take the job.
天哪
Oh, my God.
不 听着 我...
No, listen. I...
我不能明知道
I can't leave knowing
我搞糟了我们的关系还就这么离开
that I've damaged our relationship.
我是说 你是我唯一的家人了
I mean, you're the only family I have,
我愿做任何事...
and I will do anything...
我是个伪君子
I'm a hypocrite.
我让你因为瞒着我
I made you feel bad
没和我说实话而觉得内疚
for not telling me, for not being honest,
但是你知道我早上在做什么吗
but you know what I spent my morning doing?
学习如何通过测谎仪测试
Learning how to cheat a polygraph.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
能 关键在于
Yes. The point is,
你不告诉我
you had your reasons
是有理由的
for doing what you did,
而我最近忙得不得了
and I have been impossible to pin down.
不 我还是该坦白的
No, I-I still should have come clean.
那不应该是爸爸该做的事吗
Isn't that what Dad should have done?
-也许他不知道 -你说的对
- Maybe he didn't know. - You're right.
也许妈才在说谎 或者他俩都说谎了
Maybe Mom's the liar or both.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但是你说对了
But you're right.
这对我们的关系没有影响
This doesn't change us.
你依然是我妹妹
You're still my sister.
但这就是问题
That's the thing, though,
我只是... 我不知道
I just... I don't know.
我感觉不大像
I haven't really felt like it.
我之前躲着你
I've been avoiding you
是因为我知道真♥相♥
because carrying this around
却要对你撒谎 我讨厌这样
and-and being dishonest with you has felt horrible.
对别人撒谎 一切就都变了
Lying to someone, it changes everything.
或许我有自己的理由
I may have had my reasons,
但是不值得
but it wasn't worth it.
你确定你不是我的姐姐吗
Are you sure that you're not my big sister?
是不是我们爸妈把我们的出生顺序也搞错了
And our parents didn't fudge our birth order, too.
接受这份工作吧
Take this job.
可我因为你不想接下工作
But you weren't just on the con list
并不只是因为我没告诉你真♥相♥
because I hadn't told you yet.
你...
You were...
是因为我已经开始想念你了
You were on it because I miss you already.
这三个月我一直很想你
I've missed you for three months.
事实上
The truth is
我更想你 但是...
I've missed you for longer, but...
你不能因为我
I can't be the con
而拒绝这份工作
that keeps you from taking this job.
而且你的头发能适应潮气
And your hair can handle the humidity.
你的头发也能 好吗
Well, so can yours, okay?
你必须得买♥♥往返车票
You're totally buying those round-trip tickets.
过来
Come here.
你的好朋友克里夫顿怎么样了
How's your BFF Clifton?
昏迷不醒 完全不知道有野兽
Oh, drowsy and completely unaware of beasts
或者他已死的儿子来骚扰他
or any dead sons coming back to haunt him.
联调局怎么说
How are the Feds?
说谋杀塔克的凶手是塞巴斯蒂安
Blamed Agent Tucker's murder on Sebastian.
消失的老兵 错误宣布阵亡
Off-the-grid vet, mistakenly declared K.I.A.,
患有严重的创伤后应激障碍
struggling with severe PTSD.
我建议我们还是要封♥锁♥消♥息♥
I suggested we not release the information wide,
让老克里夫顿认为他儿子是烈士
let Clifton Senior think his son died a war hero.
雷诺兹特工出乎意料的支持这个做法
Agent Reynolds was surprisingly supportive.
对了 测谎仪 谢谢你了
Oh, the polygraph, thanks.
我不知道现在该把它送去哪
I wasn't sure where that was supposed to go.
把手给我
Hey, give me your hands.
为什么
Why?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我只是要问你几个问题
I just want to ask you a few questions.
苔丝 是关于那个吻痕吗
Tess, is this about the hickey?
因为 我没有瞒你别的事了
Because... I'm not hiding anything else.
我想你有的
Oh, I think you are.
你为她保守秘密肯定是有原因的
You protected her secret for a reason.
因为她不想听你说教
Because she didn't want to hear it from you.
或者 因为你喜欢上她了
Or because you have a crush on her.
晚安 苔丝
Good night, Tess.
你知道你拒绝用测谎仪
You realize your refusing to take
让你看上去十分可疑吧
a polygraph makes you look highly suspicious.
而你有没有觉得你说话像高中生
And you realize you sound like you're in middle school
你在发泄 因为她没告诉你
and you're acting out because she didn't tell you.
JT还告诉了你防火梯的事吗
Did JT tell you about the fire escape, too?
我自己记起来了
I remembered it.
文森特 现在别装了好吗
Vincent, please don't do this right now.
我还记起我把你从开过来的火车前
And I also remember grabbing you out of the way
救走
of an oncoming train.
还有一次
And another time
我们在树林里 你绑着辫子
we were in the woods and you had braids
天很冷 我都能看到你呼出的白气
and it was so cold I could see your breath.
我知道这些都是记忆碎片 但是...
Look, I know they're just flashes, but...
真的 凯瑟琳 我记得你了
I do, Catherine, I remember you.
这次我不是从JT那听来的 好吗
And I'm not borrowing from JT this time, okay?
你可以问他
You can ask him.
即使这是真的
Even if it is the truth...
这是真的
It is.
对不起我之前假装自己记得
I'm sorry for pretending.
因为我不记得你
But I couldn't trust you
所以我没法相信你
because I didn't remember you.
-但是这次... -我们俩之间
- But now... - There are so many more lies
有太多的谎言 不止是一次假装的记忆
in our relationship than just one pretend memory.
有那么多事情我不能问你
There are so many things I can't ask you.
你在做什么
What do you do?
你为谁工作
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表